Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nocturnal Re entry for this friday and sat night

V. Barbarino

I made a few calls and confirmed, you will get stamped so you may come back...

However, "if the club is slammed, you may have to wait to get back in"...

As with any opening club night, I suggest you be prepared for some bs at the door...

Space will probably have to follow suit soon...

Now space not having re entry hurts them. A lot of people may leave space, wanting to come back, but not being able to do so...

it will be interesting to see what goes down in the long run with re enter down town... For me, it kicks ass... I left my "cigarettes" in the car or my friends have to go "blow their noses" at the car... Either way, it's nice to know you can get away and come back..

;D

Guest andrew_thomas

i had to leave space to drop my friends off at the airport and they wouldnt let me back in once i got back

and the fucked up part is kurt comped me in the first place and when i went back he wouldnt let me back in

Guest coach

Excellent, thanks for the confirmation. Any word on the parking situation? Will they have valet? If so, how much?

Guest Electric Eel

i had to leave space to drop my friends off at the airport and they wouldnt let me back in once i got back

and the fucked up part is kurt comped me in the first place and when i went back he wouldnt let me back in

Maybe if you knew his real name, Kirk, you wouldn't have had a problem :P

you sure it wasn't due to your diesels :P

whats up hotstuff :-* :-* :-*

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

Maybe if you knew his real name, Kirk, you wouldn't have had a problem :P

lol!

Guest Satan

who says space doesnt have re-entry ? ::)

they dont for the avg joe.... so please get off your high horse...

re-entry at space is only honored for vip bands andrew.

oh yeah, and for davenavarro10 cause hes cool like that. ;D

Guest musicalmissionary

I can guarantee this... the rooftop WILL reach capacity Friday night. I'm getting there early and staying late. No leaving for me. But I am glad it's an option.

Guest Satan

I can guarantee this... the rooftop WILL reach capacity Friday night. I'm getting there early and staying late. No leaving for me. But I am glad it's an option.

yeah man im with ya there, plus im bringing a sandwich in my pocket, and a catheter thingy so i can pee directly into a bag strapped to my ankles so i dont have to wait in any bathroom lines either. its either that or maybe i can steal some adult diapers from my granny.....

Guest michael^heaven

---Good to hear they are offering some type of re-entry. Sometimes you just need a quick break from all the action to regroup. I feel it's unfortunate when venues force a "stay or pay" policy onto its patrons in a greedy effort to boost profits. Some clubs need to cater a bit more to their customers.

Guest mikepayne

re-entry at space is only honored for vip bands andrew.

oh yeah, and for davenavarro10 cause hes cool like that. ;D

ROFL :D

I made a few calls and confirmed, you will get stamped so you may come back...

However, "if the club is slammed, you may have to wait to get back in"...

As with any opening club night, I suggest you be prepared for some bs at the door...

Space will probably have to follow suit soon...

Now space not having re entry hurts them. A lot of people may leave space, wanting to come back, but not being able to do so...

it will be interesting to see what goes down in the long run with re enter down town... For me, it kicks ass... I left my "cigarettes" in the car or my friends have to go "blow their noses" at the car... Either way, it's nice to know you can get away and come back..

;D

Is there a guest list 4 sat night