Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roland after hours....

V. Barbarino

Guest ramon

wow nick stayed up past 3am? i'm amazed .. damnit .. too much drinking at gables block party .. i passed out early .. good times though .. going to see stryke tear that shit up tonight.

Guest ramon

Naw I got up at 5am and headed down..

COME ON, MARCH WITH ME, I'LL TAKE YOU THERE!!!!

DJ VIBE - I'll TAKE YOU THERE?!

roland didn't play cream vs horton whroes :(

Mark Knights Soul Central strings of life :o

world is mine, fuck me i'm famous!

chase the sunshine!

sounds good. he play MY HEART again?

Guest thehog

We had the guido up till 8 AM and then some. I had some dirty pigeons hitting on him.

those chicks must have been wasted.

Guest rollyp66

Roland you Rocked it!!

It was hot as hell though.... Erica and I were tearing up the dance floor sweating like there was no tomorrow!

Guest JustDade

What an amazing night. Craze was simply brilliant. DHM and Frankie Feliciano were perfect. Roland was sick. Saleen shows up after daybreak and collects his drink tix from me.

Fridays at Nocturnal are off to a good start.

What an amazing night. Craze was simply brilliant. DHM and Frankie Feliciano were perfect. Roland was sick. Saleen shows up after daybreak and collects his drink tix from me.

Fridays at Nocturnal are off to a good start.

yes, i had a blast....

some tips

plateforms for the whores to dance on

FANS FANS FANS... No not my fans who want my autograph, but fans that blow the air...!!!!!!!!!

your vip was slammmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why not make it bigger?

Guest ILLMATIC

What an amazing night. Craze was simply brilliant.

I agree Craze ripped shit up! The crowd was amped!

Naw I got up at 5am and headed down..

COME ON, MARCH WITH ME, I'LL TAKE YOU THERE!!!!

DJ VIBE - I'll TAKE YOU THERE?!

roland didn't play cream vs horton whroes :(

Mark Knights Soul Central strings of life :o

world is mine, fuck me i'm famous!

chase the sunshine!

sounds good. he play MY HEART again?

i don't remember any granit and funk.... hmmmmm I can't remember....

I really wanted to hear the Cream track on a system.. Also that axwell ingrosso track would rock out there.

Guest Josephmama

ouch! :P woke up hung over this afternoon cuz i had to go into the office for some paper work. had a little too much fun this morning. hehe ;D GREAT PARTY! CONGRATULATIONS bIZ & rOLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Guest biznation00

Thanks to those who came back & made this Friday even better than the previous. "Local Celebrity" is rockin'! Quick thanks to Roly, Nick, Greg (beatfreak), and any other cjs in attendance. We're off to a great start & we expect to take it to the next level with some quality guests & parties that we are about to confirm. ;)

Big ups to Aquabooty, & the nocturnal staff for workin' with us. See u all again this Friday!

Guest LeVeL

Yes..yes Craze is for real....the man brought it nasty on Friday thats all I have to say.

The highlight for me was when Craze went back to the days of Miami Bass :o...that sound system was thumping. I just loved how he blended the new school hip hop with the Old School. I heard a lot of tracks that I haven't heard in a Hip Hop Club in years, the mixing was on point and he delivered the scratching at the right times. Nocturnal On Fridays is defintely worth going if your one of those types of people who love straight up Hip Hop. The crowd was cool and up beat but dam weren't there a lot of fucking guys with no chicks.

Now to the other side of Nocturnal which is the Patio, yeah...yeah everyone is saying Great Things about Nocturnal but one thing I have to say is please stop playing that Deep House in the Patio. Please that kind of House belongs in a Lounge not a Club and especially not a Patio, that music was putting me too sleep, I couldn't stand it.

I didn't get a chance to check out Roland this past Friday due to Craze tearing it up in the Main Room but please someone deliver more energy in the Patio next time :-\. Another thing I want to point out to Nocturnal is to be more organized with the Door; you have 2 lines one for VIP and one that combines General Admision and Guestlist. It was a big mess to get in when you have 1 girl with the list and you have both the General Admission and Gueslist people wanting to get in.

Also its truly ridiculous when your trying to be like Mansion,Prive and Pearl by utilizing your door men to not let unattended guys get in. But then you’re allowing 7 to 8 guys inside at the same time only because they know the doormen or promoter and leaving the guys who are with the flocks of ladies outside.

One thing I know is that Mansion, Prive, and Pearl would never allow that. I saw tons of ladies not get in and once inside the club you can see the difference.

This was my first time at Nocturnal and I rate the club a C+. Its a nice club and after hearing the rave reviews here in CJ and I expected better.

did crazy play that beatnuts classic song...i think its called watch out now?

I love how these doormen are, people are going there to spend money and have a great time, they plan their whole week out accordingly till they get to some of these clubs and have to deal w/ the bs from these wannabe french fucks...i have some french friends but none of them are like these wannabes, give me a break...space did the right thing when they let go mr stephan at the old space...w/ his lil old school 2 dollar lotus kit car

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

i am sorry to say, but nocturnal after hours fucking BLOWS. yeah i was dancing having a good time sat morning but i was making due with what was available. i know many will disagree but i am just stating my opinion. the patio was full of sausage, no hot women, not even half ass pigeons. i know so much was invested in the joint but i give it little time before its over. there is no energy in the place, like i said before. people are just standing around being gay. the dance floor setup is terrible.

just my 2 cents