Clubplanet Nightlife Community

music..yes..but what makes you go ..UMMPHHHH! YEAH! WHOOOO! ??

Guest Diabolique

Guest Diabolique

When you're in the club, and it envelopes your soul, there's a sound that grabs you... perhaps a lyrik...something special.

what is it? besides Bass and such...

Guest LdySphynx

Lyriks for me definitely................There is nothing more that gets under my skin and raises my goosebumps more than the Lyriks of a song that I just LOVE!!!!

I'm talking about that feeling that you can just close your eyes and go somewhere where it is only The DJ, The Song, and You...... I think there is no better feeling than that.

Now there are certain songs that have a rhythm that can get under your skin just as well for me it has to be Mr. Brightside (Jacque Lu Cont Remix)............that song right there is what made WMC for me, funny thing is it was the second to last song I heard before finally calling it a night. But my god that song brought tears to my eyes the melody it has for some reason just hits me in a soft spot!!! But I think its wonderful when a song can make you feel like that, as I had on my sig a while back"If music in this world did not exist, then being born would not make sense".....I think that right there says it all for me!!!

right now for me its about the lust4house crew. sheldon's set in particular really makes me go nuts dancing. aquabooty as well.

those that havent heard osunlade go there next fri hes amazing. i am takin off next weekend to recover from the past few weeks but then again i might still drop in for osunalde

also ferry corsten, markus schulz or armin type trance gets me movin

Guest Diabolique

A song with a good lyric that paints an image in my mind...

lots and lots of bass, meaty, trippy sounds, usually prevelent in breakbeat. I love a broken beat, so progressive breaks appreal to me. Um, anything eatheral, melodic, sensual. I really dig eastern cultures, so hearing a sitar or japanese flute, etc, world sounds always make me sit up take notice. I love funky beats (i.e. FreQ Nasty), and energetic vocals, but not too much vocals. The Chemical Brothers are good with not too much vocals, just a simple verse to tie the song together.

:)

a good breakbeat almost immediately makes me part with my $$$, lol...

Guest Devilicious

I like the moment when the beat is dropped right after a big buildup :)

Electro sounds make me dance

Lyrics don't mean that much to me, unless they're funny (My washing machine doesn't work!) or hit home in a pointed way (The world is mine...) I pefer simple, concise statements to long poetry-esque lyrics, or none at all, at least in EDM.

Guest Diabolique

I like the moment when the beat is dropped right after a big buildup :)

Yesssssssssss! You could put a hole in the dancefloor when you stomp to that beat!

I like when the build up begins as well and then they stomp the first beat, but when they do that and there is a vocal and they drag the last syllable....Agh!!!

A good example is Release from JJ Flores & Steve Smooth...."Deep insiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide."

Also, a low deep bass line, makes my nose hairs itch.... ;D

Guest Ariel

Strings Of Life 8)

Welcome 2 the Jungle :D

& Any House track with Robert Owens :)

ROBERT OWENS IS THE MAN!!! ;D

Guest Nefarious Girl

I am into the vocals and AVH's Enta Mi Casa and Inaya Day - Keep Pushing.....they make me happy.