Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morillo at Crobar South Beach July 1st..

V. Barbarino

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LdySphynx

Don't think Crobar wanted this out JUST YET!!!!!!! :-\

I had been wanting to post it and had the no go for a while now!!!!

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

enjoy, but I will 100% not be there... There is a better event that night for me ;)

gayalarm2.jpg

there will be no better even that night my friend. morillo will rawk crobar.

Guest Nefarious Girl

really?? I am a little "yawn" bored with Morillo. I said it, I feel the repercussions from the Junkies coming on....

Guest rollyp66

Hey if the Club Legend posted it, it is a go. You're a few rungs down from the Club Legend.

LMAO I could've posted it 2 months ago but I didn't...

Guest pod

Don't worry. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not running a Nazi regime over here. Just a fascist one.

Guest LdySphynx

Hey if the Club Legend posted it, it is a go. You're a few rungs down from the Club Legend.

LMAO I could've posted it 2 months ago but I didn't...

:'( :'( :'( :'(,You know how I feel Rolly!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

Was this directed to me, oh sugar honeypie.......the last thing I wan to be is a Club Legend that just mean you're a Has Been, I myself am just getting started ;)!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

No, it was directed at the wall.

Damn you using the wall as Target Practice now........ ::)!!!

Make sure you don't leave any stains :P!!!

Guest The_Man

Whether you are club legend status or not, who really gives a flying fuck? The talk of that is so gay. ::)

Guest sobe2004

Will he be doing afterhours at Space? Morillo is best as a marathon set. :-\

Bet he is there hanging out but I would bet he will not be playing . . . does this mean that Space loses another resident??

Guest Civs

been to morillo the last few times he has been in town. will pass on this one. would be nice to have other djs come down. morillo rocks, however it would be nice to have variation.

Yea, people have known about this for a long time, I even posted about it, but didn't have the date. And no space does not loose EM, EM is the only dj big enough to play at all clubs. HCCR june 18th will rock space. But there is still a better party on july 1st... You asked for diversity, you got it, but will you talk the talk and walk the walk? Will huge name djs be the only reason you come out?

We shall see.....

Guest thehog

Yea, people have known about this for a long time, I even posted about it, but didn't have the date. And no space does not loose EM, EM is the only dj big enough to play at all clubs. HCCR june 18th will rock space. But there is still a better party on july 1st... You asked for diversity, you got it, but will you talk the talk and walk the walk? Will huge name djs be the only reason you come out?

We shall see.....

wtf better than em??????? huuuu this is going to be one hell of a weekend.

Guest ramon

We shall see.....

wtf better than em??????? huuuu this is going to be one hell of a weekend.

you do have jigga the next night at space :)

Hey Morrilo is awesome, he's my fav, but I'm going to a party to hear a jock I rarely get to see and he plays just like EM. In fact before EM went to europe to get big, he use to fill in for this other guy when he was traveling...

ps good luck with the 40 bucks at the door for EM....