Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morillo at Crobar South Beach July 1st..

V. Barbarino

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

Old News...the real Club legend told me this a long...long time ago...lol

Its going to be cool to see Morillo back at crobar where he belongs. To see him perform from beginning to the end will be exciting non the less 8)

Guest LdySphynx

ps good luck with the 40 bucks at the door for EM....

Pfffffffffffffffffffffft.........................whatever!!!!

When its worth it, it don't Hurt!!!!

Besides I thought Club Legends never pay to get in

::).

Guest LdySphynx

Old News...the real Club legend told me this a long...long time ago...lol

Its going to be cool to see Morillo back at crobar where he belongs. To see him perform from beginning to the end will be exciting non the less 8)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...!!!!

Guest Nefarious Girl

been to morillo the last few times he has been in town. will pass on this one. would be nice to have other djs come down. morillo rocks, however it would be nice to have variation.

Word. Maaaaa

Yea, people have known about this for a long time, I even posted about it, but didn't have the date. And no space does not loose EM, EM is the only dj big enough to play at all clubs. HCCR june 18th will rock space. But there is still a better party on july 1st... You asked for diversity, you got it, but will you talk the talk and walk the walk? Will huge name djs be the only reason you come out?

We shall see.....

wtf better than em??????? huuuu this is going to be one hell of a weekend.

you do have jigga the next night at space :)

8)

Guest klit

What else is going on that night? Morillo is not doing afterhours :o I don't think nocturnal or space will let him get out of here without playing in the morning.

Guest Satan

Hey if the Club Legend posted it, it is a go. You're a few rungs down from the Club Legend.

LMAO I could've posted it 2 months ago but I didn't...

actually subliminal posted it 2 months ago..just not here.

i got that intel across my grooming table a long time ago. :P

Guest Satan

Yea, people have known about this for a long time, I even posted about it, but didn't have the date. And no space does not loose EM, EM is the only dj big enough to play at all clubs. HCCR june 18th will rock space. But there is still a better party on july 1st... You asked for diversity, you got it, but will you talk the talk and walk the walk? Will huge name djs be the only reason you come out?

We shall see.....

dude, i really think you should re-schedule your "coming-out"party for the next weekend.

Guest rollyp66

We shall see.....

dude, i really think you should re-schedule your "coming-out"party for the next weekend.

:P

Guest klit

Morillo needs to play afterhours that weekend. nocturnal has got to get on it for that friday night. Hear amika should be fun as well that night.

Guest LeVeL

Let the G Drinking Begin ;D

What is that :-\ :P??

Its Gatorade...what do you think I was talking about... ;)

Morillo needs to play afterhours that weekend. nocturnal has got to get on it for that friday night. Hear amika should be fun as well that night.

That would be sick if he headed over to NOCTURNALl and played a set along Roly

Guest LdySphynx

I think that is the only way my cuban booty would head out to Nocturnal ;D!!!!

I think that is the only way my cuban booty would head out to Nocturnal ;D!!!!

Either Friday or Saturday afterhours. Either way it would be sick to hear Morillo tear it up on that sick sound system, which in my opinion is the best I've heard. Especially the one on the patio.