Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lol ! .... Saleen .....

AndrewChibale

Guest pod

The black ones actually function though. I've never understood the logic of wearing "shades" that have a slight color tint. Useless really.

man what a sausage feast it is at space these days

too bad thats not space....

thanks for playing..

Either way, whereever u go, there is always a sausage feast where u show up, i guess thats how it goes with jersey people

Guest mikepayne

thanks for playing..

Either way, whereever u go, there is always a sausage feast where u show up, i guess thats how it goes with jersey people

Did you ever put your money where your mouth is and take Saleen up on his challenge to see who could pull the most numbers in a night?

Guest Diaga

LOL ironic in that he did that pose.

at blue justin johnson threw down yet another remix of pump up the jam and i came in front of the booth with the thumbs down lol

:P

whats all the hate with PUTJ, i still think is a great track, and the crowd love it everytime :P

Guest Satan

at blue justin johnson threw down yet another remix of pump up the jam and i came in front of the booth with the thumbs down lol

whats all the hate with PUTJ, i still think is a great track, and the crowd love it everytime :P

you know what diaga? there is nothing wrong with putj...its a solid track and a floor filler. you do your job, you play to the crowd. ive heard it 42357693 times and its still ok for at least 30 more spins, not everyone likes everything...i havent heard ONE goddam complaint about it when DD threw it down sat nite.

everybody here is a monday morning dj, my grandma is a dj, fuck that. play whats good you'll continue to succeed cause quite frankly once a dj has a certain level of technical ability the only thing that matters is his taste in music....thats what keeps em coming back.

Guest LdySphynx

you know what diaga? there is nothing wrong with putj...its a solid track and a floor filler. you do your job, you play to the crowd. ive heard it 42357693 times and its still ok for at least 30 more spins, not everyone likes everything...i havent heard ONE goddam complaint about it when DD threw it down sat nite.

everybody here is a monday morning dj, my grandma is a dj, fuck that. play whats good you'll continue to succeed cause quite frankly once a dj has a certain level of technical ability the only thing that matters is his taste in music....thats what keeps em coming back.

Amen, problem here is also that you get several people saying they don't like it................and its a Chain Reaction ;), but funny how I still see those same people jamming to it!!!

Oh and coming up to the Booth with Thumbs Down >:(.........that has got to be the Rudest thing you can do to a DJ even if they are your Friend.........no matter what song they play, I would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to see someone do that to OscarG, Ivano, Cedric, or any other DJ for that matter, and see what reaction you'd get!!!

thanks for playing..

Did you ever put your money where your mouth is and take Saleen up on his challenge to see who could pull the most numbers in a night?

Tried that, found out afterwards, he paid the chicks to give out their numbers before time, some of them told me, pretty lame ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

I agree with you, it's just music snobism, people think they're cool if they hate it, since it's so popular... ::)

I love it, the crowd loves it, I think it's great, and you can keep on playing it all you want. Who are you gonna listen to, the 10 people that hate it, or the rest of the crowd that jams to it everytime... 8)