Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: All those who were in Detroit - MDW review

So much fun, CrazyC, rcrespo, Biz, Roland, & Spankmeister . It was realy great hanging out with all of you, and most likely I will be down for the 4th of July weekend.

The Music was out of control the entire weekend.

Carisa, I know you wanted to buy all the glowsticks . ::)

The festival itself was really good. A different sound than what is in the clubs. So many Live PA's

The industry/VIP tent was great, free drinks, couches, food, and just plain chillin out.

The UndergroundStage was total madness and packed from 5pm till midnight every night . Richie, Adam Beyer, Christina Smith, Mistress Barbara, Marco Carola, sou much talent in this room. The line to get in the area for Richie Hawtin was like a 10 min wait.. 1 in, 1 out.

It wouldn't be a trip to the D, if there wasn't a little drama to be had . Biz get off the bar :o . Looking forward to Rolan's return to Detroit on a Saturday. The club/ lounge where Roland played is out of this world. Just ask Biz, and Roland.

I need some sleep, I beat, but I also have like 1000 pictures from the weekend. I will update you when they are up.

Some of the pictures will be up sooner on the Fuse In Website since there is a fast deadline for it.

This is a crowd shot from Saturday night :

http://www.fuse-indetroit.com/

Guest biznation00

great hangin' with everyone...

the club never got full but it really got goin' around 1am! the opener was playin' 140 bpm when we got there at 11pm, so roly had to fade out his music & start from scratch...

anyway, the drama was a bit funny... our corner table in the vip was havin' too much fun & I got on the bar and started pouring shots down the girls mouths. Bartenders, waitresses & the girls hangin' with us.

so this one guy strolls over & takes the bottle from us & he started yellin', blah blah blah... next thing you know we're gettin' tossed. It was about 2:30am (closing time)...

we all got together & went to a loft 4 afterhours to hang out. That's the pg version.

Great time in Detroit! See u guys soon again! ;)

GREAT weekend in Detroit and it was sooo much fun to see familiar Miami faces. I cant believe Biz, Roland, Ramon and Kamikazee have met the new bf before any of my best girlfriends have. LOL!

I was telling a friend last night that I def have a love/hate realtionship with techno but I am so happy that I got to experience some different sounds. Next year (yes, next year)I think ill be a little more organized in how I make my decisions and more familiar with the area to know what I want to see and hear.

Spankmeister, thanks for being the perfect tourguide and party animal. Cant wait to do it again...this time MIAMI STYLE. ;)

One thing I noticed in my recent travels is how different the Miami scene is from any other place I have been. I know Ill get some flack from Spank but I love Miami more than any other clubbing city I have been to.

Some major differences:

Toronto-the drinking age is 19(?) therefore you get a lot of "kids", glowsticks galore!!! But...they have The Guv...Louis needs to open a club that is more this style...5 rooms of nothing but dance music...NO HIPHOP ANYWHERE!!!!! ;D I also loved that there was NO VIP at the Guv, if you are there, its for the music, not to be seen.

Detroit-Man, there are some serious dancers in that town!!!! It has a nice mix of hotties and musicheads, and they seem to blend into each other nicely. There are some VIP areas in clubs but not very prevalent. However, more pill consumption than I have ever seen in Miami and more glowsticks than should be allowed by law.

New York-Although I didnt get to experience much of the club scene it seems very similar to Miami. Its all in who you know. Good music, good looking people out to party and have a good time. But, whenever I go to new York im interested in more than the clubs so I tend to not go out too much...my opinion in limited.

Miami-I LOVE MIAMI!!!! Sure, I could do with out all the VIP catering and silicone tits up to the womens chins but its Miami. I love our clubs, our mix of sounds that infiltrate the clubs, the vibe from the clubbers and our lack of glowsticks. The 21+ age limit rawks. I would pass on the hiphop and encourage more techno but Im not the one that books DJs or has to pay the clubs bills.

Anyway, I have missed Miami but Im back for a few weeks...time to throw down with my peeps...Lee, Michelle, Claud, PBC's and others...GET READY!!!! ;D

Guest lulamishka

GREAT weekend in Detroit and it was sooo much fun to see familiar Miami faces. I cant believe Biz, Roland, Ramon and Kamikazee have met the new bf before any of my best girlfriends have. LOL!

Yea, what gives?! >:(

Anyway, I have missed Miami but Im back for a few weeks...time to throw down with my peeps...Lee, Michelle, Claud, PBC's and others...GET READY!!!! ;D

I'm comin' out just for joo. :-* ;) So no worries, I'll be ready. 8) Just say when & where.

Yea, what gives?! >:(

I'm comin' out just for joo. :-* ;) So no worries, I'll be ready. 8) Just say when & where.

LOL! you know what gives! ;)

Glad to hear you will be out this weekend. YAY!!!! ;D

Guest ramon

Ill have some pics up later tonight.

And hells yeah!!! Lets do a Miami invades Detroit weekend next year!!!! ;D

i've been saying for a while now, but no one listens to me. :)

i can't wait for the festival next year .. i had so much fun this year .. met some awesome people and heard so much amazing music.

top parties

hawtin+luciano ping pong session @ oslo

beyer+carola @ tronic treatment afterhours

outpost with mathew jonson/luciano

i can't wait for the festival next year .. i had so much fun this year .. met some awesome people and heard so much amazing music.

I think i'm seriously going to plan this next year mainly due to the festival sounding like a great time and the fact that i'm not planning on spending 2 weeks in Michigan next summer... I'm going on a cruise to Europe instead i think. So this is a great opportunity for me to visit my family - then go to the festival for the weekend....

hell yeah ;D

Guest ramon

I think i'm seriously going to plan this next year mainly due to the festival sounding like a great time and the fact that i'm not planning on spending 2 weeks in Michigan next summer... I'm going on a cruise to Europe instead i think. So this is a great opportunity for me to visit my family - then go to the festival for the weekend....

hell yeah ;D

I'm coming back next year and hopefully with more people from Miami.

I had an absolutely awesome time here .. im spent too much money (whats new) and the music is just sooooo good. :)

minimize to maximize baby.

Guest Clauds

I was telling a friend last night that I def have a love/hate realtionship with techno but I am so happy that I got to experience some different sounds. Next year (yes, next year)I think ill be a little more organized in how I make my decisions and more familiar with the area to know what I want to see and hear.

Spankmeister, thanks for being the perfect tourguide and party animal. Cant wait to do it again...this time MIAMI STYLE. ;)

One thing I noticed in my recent travels is how different the Miami scene is from any other place I have been. I know Ill get some flack from Spank but I love Miami more than any other clubbing city I have been to.

Some major differences:

Toronto-the drinking age is 19(?) therefore you get a lot of "kids", glowsticks galore!!! But...they have The Guv...Louis needs to open a club that is more this style...5 rooms of nothing but dance music...NO HIPHOP ANYWHERE!!!!! ;D I also loved that there was NO VIP at the Guv, if you are there, its for the music, not to be seen.

Detroit-Man, there are some serious dancers in that town!!!! It has a nice mix of hotties and musicheads, and they seem to blend into each other nicely. There are some VIP areas in clubs but not very prevalent. However, more pill consumption than I have ever seen in Miami and more glowsticks than should be allowed by law.

New York-Although I didnt get to experience much of the club scene it seems very similar to Miami. Its all in who you know. Good music, good looking people out to party and have a good time. But, whenever I go to new York im interested in more than the clubs so I tend to not go out too much...my opinion in limited.

Miami-I LOVE MIAMI!!!! Sure, I could do with out all the VIP catering and silicone tits up to the womens chins but its Miami. I love our clubs, our mix of sounds that infiltrate the clubs, the vibe from the clubbers and our lack of glowsticks. The 21+ age limit rawks. I would pass on the hiphop and encourage more techno but Im not the one that books DJs or has to pay the clubs bills.

Excellent review Carisa ;D We have missed ya! :-*

Now you're finally back and let me just say that Miami is sooo ready for some ....

[move]TNT BABY!!![/move]

Here are a couple of my faves and then a link to some of the pics from Spankmeisters camera...

CrzyC & Spankmeister

47b5db10b3127cce91b38c9c7e7a00000026108Ubs2TNu3k

Kaskade

47b5db10b3127cce91b399c1bf8500000026108Ubs2TNu3k

47b5db10b3127cce91b3d4c87e0200000026108Ubs2TNu3k

Ramon at the Underground Stage

47b5db10b3127cce91b3e851ffb500000026108Ubs2TNu3k

Kamikaze!!!!

47b5db10b3127cce91b32cd27e6400000026108Ubs2TNu3k

Carisa and Derek Plasaiko (sp?)

47b5db10b3127cce91b34d0fbf2100000026108Ubs2TNu3k

Carisa & Darren

47b5db10b3127cce91b364bdff1f00000026108Ubs2TNu3k

Biz & Carisa

47b5db10b3127cce91b37ebeff1100000026108Ubs2TNu3k

Carisa & Roland

47b5db10b3127cce91b3728cff2500000026108Ubs2TNu3k

Miami Invasion

47b5d820b3127cce91bc4c3412be00000026108Ubs2TNu3k

Some of you may know the girl on the left (Heather)

47b5d820b3127cce91bc6e34939f00000026108Ubs2TNu3k

Link to more pics from Spankmeisters camera...

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeKN2bJm3bsaK

Guest FEATHER

it was great partying with u guys.....had a blast.......crazyc dont forget the rooster dance lol

see u guys in miami soon

luv ya

Heather 2.0