Clubplanet Nightlife Community

God is a DJ...with Ralph Falcon

Guest rollyp66

Guest web_norah

cute flyer.

i'd photoshop those wrinkles on the forehead....just friendly advice .....

post YOUR pic so we can have a photoshopfest.

although Picasso might have to come back from the dead to help us work on that one. :-\

shut up, like your some hot stud yourself

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest durrtylexx

Anyway this event is mandatory for THE BITCH SQUAD!!!!! I haven't hung out with you together in what seems to be ages so I'm calling it AA Meeting!!

Others required to attend are: Ramon, Drfired, Cosmigonon, Renzo, RBS, Sebastian, Justin Johnson, Pinkkat, Satan,Illmatic, JBF9, Barstar Artemis, MDP,Ariel, Dirtylexx,Bruno, Ardis, Orisha, Lyrik(if your back lets you), Alan S, The Chibster, Slammin Shaun, Saleen, and the rest of you bitches

Also everyone try & get Koky out there. I want the back bar full of my people only!! I want the walls shaking! I want people jumping! I want shots taken! I want Claud biting people! I want Koky telling me no more shots! I want MDP to end up in liberty city! This is a PARTY so bring it Bitches!!! You guys no exactly what kinda of party I'm talking about.... we've made it happen before. Come show OUR hometown DJ LOVE!! He deserves it.. You all know it.

ha ha I'll be durr and then Roland for afterhours.

Guest mikepayne

*AHEM*

Not that I was actually invited, but if I go anywhere on Friday night, it will certainly be Amika for BAD BOY!!! ;D

Amika's wack... You should be at crobar breaking Roland with us.

Guest lulamishka

Anyway this event is mandatory for THE BITCH SQUAD!!!!! I haven't hung out with you together in what seems to be ages so I'm calling it AA Meeting!!

Others required to attend are: Ramon, Drfired, Cosmigonon, Renzo, RBS, Sebastian, Justin Johnson, Pinkkat, Satan,Illmatic, JBF9, Barstar Artemis, MDP,Ariel, Dirtylexx,Bruno, Ardis, Orisha, Lyrik(if your back lets you), Alan S, The Chibster, Slammin Shaun, Saleen, and the rest of you bitches

Also everyone try & get Koky out there. I want the back bar full of my people only!! I want the walls shaking! I want people jumping! I want shots taken! I want Claud biting people! I want Koky telling me no more shots! I want MDP to end up in liberty city! This is a PARTY so bring it Bitches!!! You guys no exactly what kinda of party I'm talking about.... we've made it happen before. Come show OUR hometown DJ LOVE!! He deserves it.. You all know it.

Am I a part of this Bitch Squad? ???

Guest rollyp66

Yes.. .remember the bitch meter going crazy

Guest lulamishka

LOL truuuuu~! Thanks for jogging my memory!

I haven't been out much lately that I forgot I was a part of the Bitch Squad!! :o

Guest rollyp66

I haven't been out much lately that I forgot I was a part of the Bitch Squad!! :o

;)

Guest Devilicious

*AHEM*

Not that I was actually invited, but if I go anywhere on Friday night, it will certainly be Amika for BAD BOY!!! ;D

Doesn't have anything to do with the venue hon, only the music! I like Ralph and all, but BBB is one of my all time favorites. BTW I missed you at Space this weekend! :(

Guest Clauds

[move]

wooo hooo!!![/move]

THE BITCH SQUAD WILL BE IN FULL EFFECT THIS FRIDAY ;D

I CAN'T FRIGGIN WAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest lulamishka

[move]

wooo hooo!!![/move]

THE BITCH SQUAD WILL BE IN FULL EFFECT THIS FRIDAY ;D

I CAN'T FRIGGIN WAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Joo know it! I'm at Carisa's mercy this Friday. ;D ;) 8)

Guest r3nz0

Rolly, I'm only going if two hot bitches give me head on the bar.

No point in leaving my house if that's not gonna happen.

Guest rollyp66

But I thought your heart belonged to Justin Johnson...

Guest lulamishka

LOL :D

Guest r3nz0

No way. Justin's cool and all, but he couldn't give proper head if his life depended on it.

He doesn't have DSLs, like Michelle does. ;D

*AHEM*

Doesn't have anything to do with the venue hon, only the music! I like Ralph and all, but BBB is one of my all time favorites. BTW I missed you at Space this weekend! :(

Go to both!!! I am!!! ;)

Guest r3nz0
Oh reeeeally? Hmmmmm...I could take advantage of this ya know. ;) ;D

When you do, take pics or none of us will ever speak to you again.

Guest lulamishka

No way. Justin's cool and all, but he couldn't give proper head if his life depended on it.

He doesn't have DSLs, like Michelle does. ;D

:o

Guest lulamishka

I'm at Carisa's mercy this Friday. ;D ;) 8)

Oh reeeeally? Hmmmmm...I could take advantage of this ya know. ;) ;D

lol, now now.... ;) ;D