Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roland after hours....

V. Barbarino

I got a call at 630 am, and fuck it, I went back to bed, really should have gone, I heard really good things... Went till 9am???

Damm, i hope it keeps up, then i can roll out of bed at 6am instead of 445am...

where are the reviews?????

I heard he dropped my jam Back to Basics, true??

fuck, i should have went :(

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

It was a great night. Nocturnal was much cooler and a nice breeze was flowing with sone good tunes. Unfortunately i was so exhausted from crobar and amika i couldnt really get into dancing, but it was great to see everyone. It's been a long time!

Guest Satan

yeah. it was good

roland was on

much CJ'ers in the house too.

you should make it out sometimes personally i like putting faces to the names.

Guest JustDade

This week's Local Celebrity party was unbelievable. Simply put...Roland was out of control and Biz Martinez is the hardest working man in show biz. I actually caught myself dancing at 7AM...that doesn't happen often.

I'm really impressed with these guys and am thrilled to have them as part of the Nocturnal team.

Tonight Dave Ralph and Edgar V.......

Guest rocky05

I got a call at 630 am, and fuck it, I went back to bed, really should have gone, I heard really good things... Went till 9am???

Damm, i hope it keeps up, then i can roll out of bed at 6am instead of 445am...

where are the reviews?????

I heard he dropped my jam Back to Basics, true??

fuck, i should have went :(

I'll make it simple......

Roland fucking rawked it this morning. The place was packed and going insane all morning long.

Guest Nefarious Girl

I was sooo tired. I have to move to the east side. this drive I have is killing me. I am so upset I missed you ImAlwaysDancing. I wanted to dance with you!! Wish I would of seen you all at Aqua Booty, which is where I was heading. also wanted to hear Roland and dance off some steam....

Guest Electric Eel

We had a great time, it was lula and my first time there and we have (almost) no complaints about the place! We got there and saw Michelles smiling face being oh so gracious :-*. Walked in and saw my buddy Paul at the bar downstairs, took a shot of tequilla, my complaint is that they don't have Patron at the bar!!!! How is that possible???.

Walked around to the second floor and then tried going to the patio but got turned around by some bouncers because "it was pouring". We were wondering what in the world we were going to do but we ended up finding another staircase, walked right upstairs and found a jamming patio. Why in the world those guys were telling people they couldnt go upstairs I have no idea.

Roland was rocking the patio! It was such a good time, the music was great, there was a nice breeze and we had a great group of people to dance and hang out with. Even though my feet were killing me we ended up staying till about 7. Had a blast, the party was still going when we left. I'm very glad that the night that we went was a good one. My only other complaint nothing to do with the actual club were the guys. There were too many times that I had to be saved from nasty guys trying to dance with me.

Overall Nocturnal is a beautiful place and had a great time. Glad to hear Roland on a patio again, music was great.

Guest durrtylexx

Roland threw down nasty like always, he never dissapoints.

Highlight was when he dropped Edge Of Seventeen - Stevie Nicks remix, badass!! Everyone was jumping around. And of course Mister Brightside - The Killers. I can listen to that track over and over again, especially on the patio. Rocky set was good aswell.

It was good seeing everyone!

::) ::) ::)

my boss just called me.. lol Wanted to know how long we stayed out last night.. i told her i was highly intoxicated and went home and passed out. lol

At least i made it to work on time.... have a slight hangover though :(

She and her husband had a blast and want to come back the VU. lol

Guest Electric Eel

There were too many times that I had to be saved from nasty guys trying to dance with me.

::) ::) ::)

You weren't there so it couldn't have been you, don't get upset there are plenty of other nasty guys to talk about.

Guest biznation00

Thanks to all of you guys in the house this past friday. It was truly a rockin' afterhours. I was a bit worried being on the beach all nite and seein' different clubs not up to par due to the stinkin' rain. but it all turned out insane & everyone had a kick ass time. Hard work & a bit of luck when the rain stopped & it all paid off. It was great to see the usuall industry suspects! Mansion's crew, some from Amika, oxygen's crew & then some. Much love!

and DHM played great b4 roly... he had nothing but good things to say about you guys! Nice transition! lets keep up the goods...

See u next friday afterhours! ;)

I actually caught myself dancing at 7AM...that doesn't happen often.

LMAO!!! that is so true, I don't remember what time it was but I know I bumped into Dade when he was dancing at one point in the night. I rubbed my eyes in disbelief and was like, am I that drunk or is Dade really dancing? Yeah but overall it was an unbelievable night that started at Crobar and ended on Nocturnal's patio. It was good Seeing the Bitch crew (Claud, Mich, Lee etc)I always have a good time with you. I finally got to see you after soo long. My boy Rolly always a good host. I met Emi too, great guy, class act to say the least. Thanks for the drinks. Roly rocked the patio, and Rocky follwed with his own assault. Quote of the morning on the patio. I walk up to Angel and pat him on the shoulder and he tells me in a drunken slurred speech " I can't take it anymore!!!!! I'm goin home". LOL. Don't worry man, I think every soul on that patio was drunk. I personally was in another galaxy. Good times. We shall do it again.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

LMAO!!! that is so true' date=' I don't temember what time it was but I know I bumped into Dade when he was dancing at one point in the night. I rubbed my eyes in disbelief and was like, am I that drunk or is Dade really dancing? Yeah but overall it was an unbelievable night that started at Crobar and ended on Nocturnal's patio. It was good Seeing the Bitch crew (Claud, Mich, Lee etc)I always have a good time with you. I finally got to see you after soo long. My boy Rolly always a good host. I met Emi too, great guy, class act to say the least. Thanks for the drinks. Roly rocked the patio, and Rocky follwed with his own assault. Quote of the morning on the patio. I walk up to Angel and pat him on the shoulder and he tells me in a drunken slurred speech " I can't take it anymore!!!!! I'm goin home". LOL. Don't worry man, I think every soul on that patio was drunk. I personally was in another galaxy. Good times. We shall do it again.

[/quote']

Wow, you must have been drunker than i thought Rick, cause Angel's speech was not slurred at all lmao, and i was almost 100% sober. After Crobar and Amika i couldnt take the taste of alcohol anymore, but thanks for the shots which turned into 2 hr drinks lol. ;D

LMAO!!! that is so true, I don't temember what time it was but I know I bumped into Dade when he was dancing at one point in the night. I rubbed my eyes in disbelief and was like, am I that drunk or is Dade really dancing? Yeah but overall it was an unbelievable night that started at Crobar and ended on Nocturnal's patio. It was good Seeing the Bitch crew (Claud, Mich, Lee etc)I always have a good time with you. I finally got to see you after soo long. My boy Rolly always a good host. I met Emi too, great guy, class act to say the least. Thanks for the drinks. Roly rocked the patio, and Rocky follwed with his own assault. Quote of the morning on the patio. I walk up to Angel and pat him on the shoulder and he tells me in a drunken slurred speech " I can't take it anymore!!!!! I'm goin home". LOL. Don't worry man, I think every soul on that patio was drunk. I personally was in another galaxy. Good times. We shall do it again.

Wow, you must have been drunker than i thought Rick, cause Angel's speech was not slurred at all lmao, and i was almost 100% sober. After Crobar and Amika i couldnt take the taste of alcohol anymore, but thanks for the shots which turned into 2 hr drinks lol. ;D

seems like u guys had a blast, too bad i wasnt in town

LMAO!!! that is so true, I don't temember what time it was but I know I bumped into Dade when he was dancing at one point in the night. I rubbed my eyes in disbelief and was like, am I that drunk or is Dade really dancing? Yeah but overall it was an unbelievable night that started at Crobar and ended on Nocturnal's patio. It was good Seeing the Bitch crew (Claud, Mich, Lee etc)I always have a good time with you. I finally got to see you after soo long. My boy Rolly always a good host. I met Emi too, great guy, class act to say the least. Thanks for the drinks. Roly rocked the patio, and Rocky follwed with his own assault. Quote of the morning on the patio. I walk up to Angel and pat him on the shoulder and he tells me in a drunken slurred speech " I can't take it anymore!!!!! I'm goin home". LOL. Don't worry man, I think every soul on that patio was drunk. I personally was in another galaxy. Good times. We shall do it again.

seems like u guys had a blast, too bad i wasnt in town

Dude you don't even understand...Nocturnal is THE place to be for friday afterhours. It is wicked fun..... ;D