Clubplanet Nightlife Community

has anyone heard of a new club opening downtown?

Guest dgrutman

Guest dgrutman

rumor has it that a new club is opening in a few weeks that can hold thousands of people. i heard it is going to be called metropolis. does anyone have any details

Guest Darwin Castillo

wasn't that scrapped???

So is it or what? Who knows what of this idea for the Park West area?

Guest barstar diana

i heard paris hilton wants to open a club franchise in MIA of that club paris she opened in orlando...another one added to the list

Guest klubveteran

why do I suspect that Dgrutman is involved in this project, and is just trying to stir up some PR for it. :o ???

I may be totally wrong, but why would he be asking questions on here when he is one of the inside people in the scene.

cuz Grutman is a f'n fat asshole and swears he is cool cuz he pays B and C list celebrities to appear at his clubs and then rips cool people like coach. maybe that why? ???

why do I suspect that Dgrutman is involved in this project, and is just trying to stir up some PR for it. :o ???

I may be totally wrong, but why would he be asking questions on here when he is one of the inside people in the scene.

cuz Grutman is a f'n fat asshole and swears he is cool cuz he pays B and C list celebrities to appear at his clubs and then rips cool people like coach. maybe that why? ???

ouch.......

Guest snipper

I just called the number and the lady that answered the phone said that they would be opening sometime in July.

Annette

Guest pifiu

I just called the number and the lady that answered the phone said that they would be opening sometime in July.

Annette

cool

Guest dgrutman

nice call but not at all. i do not think i am ready for downtown. too music focused.

Guest dgrutman

klub is all wound up. i love it. did you not get your comic book fix today or something?