Clubplanet Nightlife Community

derrick carter @ gryphon

Guest djjoncowan

Guest lyrik

Crazy ass mofo!

Hopefully I gain some more mobility back and my back heals a bit more - DC is a do not miss event!

YOU BETTER BE READY TO PARTY LYRIK!!

;)

I may just have to get me a wheelchair and wheel my gimp ass around the dancefloor - WHEELIES!

am i missing something???

I've been pretty much out of commission for the last few weeks - I re-aggravated 2 herniated discs in my lower back and its a very slow recovery process - today is the most I have actually been on the boards in weeks.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djjoncowan

Crazy ass mofo!

Hopefully I gain some more mobility back and my back heals a bit more - DC is a do not miss event!

;)

I may just have to get me a wheelchair and wheel my gimp ass around the dancefloor - WHEELIES!

I've been pretty much out of commission for the last few weeks - I re-aggravated 2 herniated discs in my lower back and its a very slow recovery process - today is the most I have actually been on the boards in weeks.

i feel for you. I have to herniated discs also.. almost had surgery a couple of yrs back but found a GREAT doctor that treats me with therapy every month or so... if you need some advice contact me but I truely feel your pain brother.. you should be better by next week though - if not just get trashed - always a temperary fix - LOL

Guest djjoncowan

more subs??/ the function one rocks in that room... one of the cleanest most crisp sound systems around in my opinion....

Guest JustDade

Jon Cowen gets no love from me until he shows his sorry ass at Nocturnal and has a shot of Patron. And...bring your little English buddy with you!

Guest djjoncowan

Jon Cowen gets no love from me until he shows his sorry ass at Nocturnal and has a shot of Patron. And...bring your little English buddy with you!

again, point well taken.... LOL - no excuses that I haven't seen you yet.. as for the english buddy, you should take advantage now that he lives here.. you know how talented he is... get in touch soon. any chance of seeing you for derrick? give me a call... 8)

Guest kitmobley

more subs??/ the function one rocks in that room... one of the cleanest most crisp sound systems around in my opinion....

still needs more bass.

Guest ramon

i'm in time to hear what all the hype is about .. im ready to get down to some chitown funk. jack your body jack your body.

Guest djjoncowan

i'm in time to hear what all the hype is about .. im ready to get down to some chitown funk. jack your body jack your body.

your coming up ramon?? get in touch prior and we'll hook up for a drink... join derrick and my crew early for some food and some drink! its gonna be a crazy one!

Guest ramon

your coming up ramon?? get in touch prior and we'll hook up for a drink... join derrick and my crew early for some food and some drink! its gonna be a crazy one!

i think i am .. ill send you a pm.

Guest ashish

Crazy ass mofo!

;)

MAAAAAAN! i hope you feel better by this saturday! you have to come see derrick!

Guest lyrik

Crazy ass mofo!

;)

MAAAAAAN! i hope you feel better by this saturday! you have to come see derrick!

Game time decision - I am really thinking I'll be ready - if your cell # hasn't changed I'll give ya call before hand - might have a couple people with if I decide to go. What day do you get in?

Guest lyrik

here is a taste of the chicago funky house legend for those that are goin up to gryphon this weekend. ;D

http://www.housearrestevents.net/rm/50602_derrick_carter.ram

just heard it... if he plays anything like this ill be dancin my arse off and if i drink some patron i might dance like the guy in my avatar. u never know. gotta be there to see if i do or not :P

Sucks I've meaning to listen to this set but the site is blocked at work and I haven't been able to record it at home yet.

Here is the chance for everyone moaning about how all the House Djs that come through SFL play the same format/tracks to come see a real house legend that plays nothing like the normal rotation floating through Miami month after month...expect jackin bombs and loads of classic pella's laced over the entire set, some scratching and cutting and lots of DRINKS. No comparison on where the talent will be at this weekend IMO.