Clubplanet Nightlife Community

King of the Patio

Guest musicalmissionary

Guest musicalmissionary

Roger Sanchez is, without a doubt, King of the Patio.

He played until 1:18pm.... total crowd abuse the whole time!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest colione98

I should have you murdered..... :P

1- I wanted to go last night but no one wanted to stay out that late until the patio.

2. I got home at 11:30pm after watching the tyson fight and by the time I was ready to leave it was midnight.

3. I would have gotten there at 12:45 from Broward but could only stay until 05:30 cause I had to be back by 6:15 for my wife to go to work but again, no one wanted to roll........

4. Come to find out he played until 1pm..... That means I could have dropped her ass off in Ft lauderdale at 0700 and been there by 0745........ >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

and for that, I would have went solo

Guest Civs

i've heard roger before at space. love his sets. have a few live sets and they are all good. those sets get played on the norm. will definitely be there next time or at least when it cools down. for those that haven't heard roger, u r missing out.

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

I HAVE PLENTY OF LIVE ROGER SETS...................NONE OF THEM ARE ANYWHERE NEAR THE WAY HE ROCKED THE SPACE PATIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE WAS JUST DROPPIN BOMBS ALL OVER THE PLACE..............I DIDNT LEAVE TILL AFTER 1 LIKE 1:30 OR SO!!!!! I STAYED HANGIN WITH THE CRACKHEADS AND TRANNIES JUST TO KEEP LISTENING TO GOOD MUSIC!!!!

Guest Devilicious

ibiza style 8)

It really was!!! He played that track with the MLK "I have a dream" vocal over it..... yeah i suck i don't know the name, but that track was IT in Ibiza when I was there 2001. Awesome.

I have to say, Sanchez definitely rocked it, I stayed with Steve till after 1pm and had no idea, time flew. I remember one moment when I was watching the madness from upstairs by the booth, I have no idea what track was on, but I had this moment of pure bliss (I was sober at the time!) I was, and am, just so happy to be alive, and so goddam happy to be where I was with the people I was with listening to that music.... and that's what made me so happy, the music. It is such a beautiful thing, this life.

Carisa and Lee you both suck for not coming, but I still love you. You were missed! There was a good cj showing. Holy shit I just realized I didn't see andrew! LOL, no way you weren't there!

Tiltmiami aka BRUNO :-X LMAO

till next time 8)

Guest mursa

So who is the patio king ?

Every week there is a new patio king ...it goes from morillo , fanciulli and now sanchez .....so who is it ?

..as for me... Roland was the king back when he was @ space ..

..and it seems like even though in a new club he's doing good things once more in nocturnal .

Guest musicalmissionary

So who is the patio king ?

Every week there is a new patio king ...it goes from morillo , fanciulli and now sanchez .....so who is it ?

Nope Sanchez for sure. Those others come close, not doggin any of them. But I overheard some words exchanged between LP and Roger Sanchez that confirm he IS King of the Patio.

Guest musicalmissionary

hmm ..... and last night u had no idea how LP looked like ::)

A lot can happen in 9 hours.

Guest durrtylexx

"Any dj can rock the patio, but it takes a real dj to rock the main room" - Saleen351

2 completly different vibes dude.

the main room sound is not the same as the patio sound.

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

"Any dj can rock the patio, but it takes a real dj to rock the main room" - Saleen351

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!

who was talking about "sounds"?

where did I talk about "sounds"?????

The patio can be rocked by almost anyone.... Put Roger and Nic and Sander and all these other jocks in the main room for 5 years and lets see if they could rock it like oscar g....

Guest musicalmissionary

He rocked the mainroom too... but I just don't care about that room much. It's easily forgotten when you're feelin on top of the world, sober, at 1pm on the patio. But anybody there can confirm he rocked the mainroom... had it slam-packed with plentty of fist-pumpin freaks (myself included) until 7ish.

Guest mursa

ibiza style 8)

I was, and am, just so happy to be alive, and so goddam happy to be where I was with the people I was with listening to that music.... and that's what made me so happy, the music. It is such a beautiful thing, this life.

???

confused.jpg:)

Guest Civs

i totaolly agree with alex, 2 different vibes, 2 different atmospheres. morillo is a great dj, yet he seems to sound better on the patio. not to say that he can't the main room. let's see how he does in crobar. i'm gonna pass on that one. looking foward to him at space in sept.

Guest klit

Now what does that say about Roly ???

Roly could rock the mainroom and the patio when he was at space so don't get what you saying.

As for roger last night :o Music was amazing in the mainroom while I was there (3:00-5:30) Definately a guest they should keep bringing down here.

Guest Satan

"why is it so easy to disagree with almost anything you say"?-Satan666

im sorry but i was there from 1am-1pm indoor and outdoor

ROGER SANCHEZ was well.....ROGER SANCHEZ the man is a fucking legend and he absolutely tore it up in the mainroom after cedric opened, he took a mini-break to assess the damage and absolutely jammed non-stop until space closed.

i agree on how great morillo is (my favorite) but this cat deserves mad respect in regards to technique, song selection and just plain knowing the crowds.

IT was pacha visits space, without a doubt.

Guest LdySphynx

ibiza style 8)

Tiltmiami aka BRUNO :-X LMAO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, yep did we meet anyone new..........maybe the love of your life :P ::)!!!!

Now what does that say about Roly ???

I've heard Roly rock the mainroom as well, and he spins completely different from the patio. They are 2 different atmospheres that require 2 different sounds. Any good dj will know how to adjust.