Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking for a girl in white I talked to on the way into Sasha and Shyness

Guest bi0drain

Guest djqba

It was early and Crobar was half empty, I walked out to get a flyer, poster , BRIEFLY talked to someone outside of the club, in white(pretty) on getting a flyer, and she asked if I would buy her a drink, I sooo wanted to, but was super shy, given the multitude of people there, I doubt I will figre out who it is

If whoever it is, IS out there, wanted to say would have bought the drink but am very shy @ 1st when meeting people

Shyness Sucks sometimes, if ne1 has any adv or tricks, let me kno.

Ok people let's not go crazy here... The girl who will remain nameless for now is a friend and shared the story with me on the night in question. If i recall correctly you wanted one the posters not a flyer (correction) and u offered to pay for it. She in turn just said "get me a drink and we're even". So there was nothing shallow nor any hidden meaning behind her statement. It was two adults in a club being playful to each other. So you got the poster and didn't get the drink... So what was the harm.. Now if you want the name just ask and I will give it to you...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

It was early and Crobar was half empty, I walked out to get a flyer, poster , BRIEFLY talked to someone outside of the club, in white(pretty) on getting a flyer, and she asked if I would buy her a drink, I sooo wanted to, but was super shy, given the multitude of people there, I doubt I will figre out who it is

If whoever it is, IS out there, wanted to say would have bought the drink but am very shy @ 1st when meeting people

Shyness Sucks sometimes, if ne1 has any adv or tricks, let me kno.

Ok people let's not go crazy here... The girl who will remain nameless for now is a friend and shared the story with me on the night in question. If i recall correctly you wanted one the posters not a flyer (correction) and u offered to pay for it. She in turn just said "get me a drink and we're even". So there was nothing shallow nor any hidden meaning behind her statement. It was two adults in a club being playful to each other. So you got the poster and didn't get the drink... So what was the harm.. Now if you want the name just ask and I will give it to you...

There you go people.....Now home dude can contact the friend of the girl, get her name and buy her that drink and have something to laugh with her about now and mention to her how all the rest of the CJer's on this thread said she was a whore...LOL....WHAT AN ICE BREAKER FOR A SHY GUY!!!! AT LEAST NOW SHE KNOWS THAT YOU FIND HER ATTRACTIVE!! And that's nothing to be embarassed about because it's human nature to be attractive to people in some way who are attracted to us!!!!!

Guest Funketeer

Only whores ask a stranger for a drink...well, whores and me ;D

so you're saying you're a strange whore? :P

I guess you can say that, fair enough...now, how about a drink? ;D

Guest durrtylexx

well I'm talking in general, if a chick were to come up to me and say buy me a drink, I'd laugh at her face and walk away.

Guest swirlundergrounder

well I'm talking in general, if a chick were to come up to me and say buy me a drink, I'd laugh at her face and walk away.

Bullshit...I can just picture this..If some hot chick walked up to you and asked you to buy her a drink, your glasses would get all steamed up and you'd empty out your wallet YOU DOG ALEX!!!

Guest Funketeer

you would walk away from her...from the bar...or from the club? how far awat would you walk? :P

Guest durrtylexx

you would walk away from her...from the bar...or from the club? how far awat would you walk? :P

lol, i'd walk home in disgust j/k.

i'd do what rick stated earlier also, ask her to buy me a drink and then i'd buy her a drink.

Guest durrtylexx

Sorry, but am I the only one who realizes this is quite possibly the gayest thread ever?

naw the sunglasses thread was worse.

lol, i'd walk home in disgust j/k.

i'd do what rick stated earlier also, ask her to buy me a drink and then i'd buy her a drink.

That would be like throwing her a curveball. First of all she would be in shock that you didn't fall for her slick little game, and second she would actually realize that you're a man with character that doesn't say yes to everything and knows when to put his foot down. She would automatically think twice before suggesting anything. Sometimes you have to take drastic measures to make people realize that they cannot always get their way with you.

Bullshit...I can just picture this..If some hot chick walked up to you and asked you to buy her a drink, your glasses would get all steamed up and you'd empty out your wallet YOU DOG ALEX!!!

Smart move. That means he's not a sucker. So if you get 30 hot chicks ask you to buy them drinks at the club in one night, you're going to buy all of them drinks just because they're hot? That's foolish. Give me a break....It's just another way of her saying" I'm hot and you look like a dumb gullible idiot that's thirsty for pussy, go ahead and buy me a drink, and make it a double while you're at it". LOL

Guest durrtylexx

well I'm talking in general' date=' if a chick were to come up to me and say buy me a drink, I'd laugh at her face and walk away.

[/quote']Bullshit...I can just picture this..If some hot chick walked up to you and asked you to buy her a drink, your glasses would get all steamed up and you'd empty out your wallet YOU DOG ALEX!!!

naw dude lol, i aint no sucker.

everytime i go out, i think of the eminem song superman

Bitches they come, they go,

Saturday through sunday monday,

Monday through sunday yo,

Maybe i'll love you one day,

Maybe we'll someday grow,

Till then just sit your drunk ass on that fuckin runway hoe...

Guest swirlundergrounder

well I'm talking in general' date=' if a chick were to come up to me and say buy me a drink, I'd laugh at her face and walk away.

[/quote']Bullshit...I can just picture this..If some hot chick walked up to you and asked you to buy her a drink, your glasses would get all steamed up and you'd empty out your wallet YOU DOG ALEX!!!

Smart move. That means he's not a sucker. So if you get 30 hot chicks ask you to buy them drinks at the club in one night, you're going to buy all of them drinks just because they're hot? That's foolish. Give me a break....It's just another way of her saying" I'm hot and you look like a dumb gullible idiot that's thirsty for pussy, go ahead and buy me a drink, and make it a double while you're at it". LOL

Bottom line is though, 30 hot girls aren't going to come up to you and ask you to buy them a drink except for when you are in a strip club. How ofeten does the average guy get asked by a girl to buy them a drink? twice a year? If that?

Guest swirlundergrounder

i think who ever started this thread just didnt have enough $$ to buy the chick a drink ... :D

LOL....He ran out of $ buying other chicks drinks right?

Guest Funketeer

Sorry, but am I the only one who realizes this is quite possibly the gayest thread ever?

maybe you have a talent for spotting gay threads, maybe...

Guest djqba

the whole topic has gone south for me.... :P

If your a guy at a club and u want to break the ice u buy the woman a drink.. Weather or not u hook up is not important because its just a drink. And if you don't you just don't click. NEXT.....

I buy drinks for women all the time have a few words and walk away. It's just a f**king drink nothing more and 2 think you have to hook up is insane.

Guest JMT

personally, i need enough drinks for myself during the night im not gonna waste one on some drink whore. if they ask for a drink, they most likely arent worth buying one for. id rather give a drink to a friend. the exact thing happened to me at gryphon a few weeks back. after talking and dancing with some chick she practically demanded a drink from me. i laughed and said then she owned me a kiss, but she got angry. i may have been born at night, but it wasnt last night.

Guest Satan

the whole topic has gone south for me.... :P

If your a guy at a club and u want to break the ice u buy the woman a drink.. Weather or not u hook up is not important because its just a drink. And if you don't you just don't click. NEXT.....

I buy drinks for women all the time have a few words and walk away. It's just a f**king drink nothing more and 2 think you have to hook up is insane.

amen. 8)

also, getting a job helps with the bartab.

just putting that out there. cheap ass bitches.

Guest vanbuurenfan

i say grab hold of the left breast.....

if she doesnt slap you and run away, then buy her the drink...