Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MJ's verdict ...

AndrewChibale

Guest mursa

I think he's guilty ...but $$$ does rule .

He's a nutcase so he's probably already living in his own personal prison ...and as long as many suspect of him being a child molester he's gone and will continue to be gone .

Guest klit

Dude is a crazy man, but I didn't think he was guilty. Regardlessif i was a parent I would never take the chance of leaving my kids at his place.

Guest tres-b

1-Mike has $$$. $$$ means great legal teams.

2-The accuser and his mother are sleazy money hustling low lifes. This means no sympathy from the jury.

1+2=Not Guilty

The dude is weird as hell but that isnt a crime. Will someone tell Mike to stay away from kids from now on? You would have thought that conversation took place after he spent millions to pay off the first victim.

Guest klit

Dude is a crazy man, but I didn't think he was guilty. Regardlessif i was a parent I would never take the chance of leaving my kids at his place.

Or anyone elses place for that matter.. wtf is wrong with people.

Only family. I don't understand how somebody could be at ease leaving their kids sleeping at somebody's house that they barely knw.

Guest mursa

You would have thought that conversation took place after he spent millions to pay off the first victim.

IT IS THIS VERY fact ...that for me PROVES WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT THAT THIS GUY IS A CHILD MOLESTER ...

...and it wasnt paying off 1 prior child ..it was 2 !!!!!!!!!

ps.... i blame Bush for all this btw ;D

Guest tres-b

You would have thought that conversation took place after he spent millions to pay off the first victim.

IT IS THIS VERY fact ...that for me PROVES WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT THAT THIS GUY IS A CHILD MOLESTER ...

...and it wasnt paying off 1 prior child ..it was 2 !!!!!!!!!

ps.... i blame Bush for all this btw ;D

I think he is guilty as well, but the victim and his mother were case killers for the prosecution IMO.

"I blame Bush" LMFAO 8)

Guest davidorth

some facts about the jury of his "peers"

- the entire jury was white

- one juror was a 70+ year old grandmother who's grandson is a convicted sexual offender

- one juror was 20 years old, another 21 and yet another one 22

honestly, i'm not 100% sure he molested the children in question... the mother is a money hungry bitch who had already sued the jc penny dept store... however, the cat is extremely weird and i don't it past him...

what i am sure about is that 'off the wall' is one hell of an album ;)

don't even get me started about 'thriller'...

I really don't care about this case and my reasoning is simple. We will never know the true story..... You can be 100% innocent and be found guilty and the opposite is true as well. Liars oops I mean Lawyers are paid loads of cash to be on the defense or prosecution team. It's nothing but a big game that is not run by morals or ethics but by money, nothing else.... It's not about being wrong or right, in the end it's all about how deep your pockets are. Nuff Said......

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

dude whatever.....miachael was gettin off regardless.....now what i wanna do is market bottles of red liquer called jesus juice asap!!!!!!

i plead the fif...........

on this topic :-X :-X :-X cuz i could go off on a multiple paragraph post about media sensationalism and how celebrities get away with everything and anything in our legal system :-\

Guest dudeitzdiesel

MICHAEL JACKSON WORLD TOUR 2006 ???

OR....

MICHAEL JACKSON THRILLER 2 ???

THE QUESTION IS HOW WILL HE MAKE THE MONEY BACK!!

Guest General

THE QUESTION IS HOW WILL HE MAKE THE MONEY BACK!!

I think he's selling neverland ranch. lol

Didn't he take a loan out neverland for a few million already ???

Guest LdySphynx

Lawsuits........................and watch his Record sales start booming again, that and he most definitely be taking out another GREATEST HITS. ;D