Clubplanet Nightlife Community

y do girls suck

Guest tiltmiami

Guest LdySphynx

OK kids, do me a big favor and go to the Chesapeake Hotel off of Okeechobee Blvd.

Dan how you know about that, that is way out of your jurisdiction.................my my for someone who does not have a car you sure manage to get around ::).

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tiltmiami

OK kids, do me a big favor and go to the Chesapeake Hotel off of Okeechobee Blvd.

Dan how you know about that, that is way out of your jurisdiction.................my my for someone who does not have a car you sure manage to get around ::).

Erika r u up for it lets make up

Guest tiltmiami

i hate the fact that i like u somuch and i cant hate u at all and every time i wanna delete ur number i cant do that to u shit what did u do to me .Now can u bring me some food please

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

y'all mu fuckers are just kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillin me with this thread maaaaaan. erica i can;t believe you are a part of this thread.....................why is there whining and bickering and complaining about what one did at space.................bruno if its erica that you are sad about give her a shout..........she is very understanding................i did some dumb ass shit...........ok some pretty out of hand shit, and she forgave me. just CALLL HER AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!. whatever, there is no need for 7 pages of hidden agenda.

Guest ddg

y'all mu fuckers are just kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillin me with this thread maaaaaan. erica i can;t believe you are a part of this thread.....................why is there whining and bickering and complaining about what one did at space.................bruno if its erica that you are sad about give her a shout..........she is very understanding................i did some dumb ass shit...........ok some pretty out of hand shit, and she forgave me. just CALLL HER AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!. whatever, there is no need for 7 pages of hidden agenda.

truuuuuuuu....

Guest LdySphynx

No No No, see he is not only apologizing he is confessing his undying love and affection!!!!

Bruno honey, admitting you like Erica on a public message board is a NO NO...................I bet you she is hiding under the sheets right now!!!

See this is where you are going about it all wrong, if this is the way you felt......call her up in private, invite her out and then tell her!!!

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, not like this!!!!!

Guest ericac

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF ALKI!! YOU WERE LUCKY!!

Guest tiltmiami

ok ingrid she is on the phone with me while i am doing this.this is the only way to make her forgive me

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF ALKI!! YOU WERE LUCKY!!

i know, and i appreciate the fact that you were understanding......i was just tryin to say that he needs to call you or do summthin nice to get back on the right track.....cj is NOT the way to make up for whatever he did................that is my doctor phil for the night...............i hope all enjoy.....asalam alekum my fellow broddas ans sistas.....alekum asalam...da brodda has spoken 8)

Messageboard 101:

1) DO NOT profess your affection or undying love for someone that you are not currently involoved with.

2) Any REALLY personal issues should be dealt with via PM...the entire board does not need to know your business.

3) DO NOT start an ATTN: LULAMISHKA thread if you are not in the Circle of Trust.

4) If your name is DaveNavarro10...give up now.

5) Do not start bashing a club and/or dj with your post.

Thank you...

The Mgmt

PS...Im sure there are MANY more but this is all I can think of at the moment. ;)

Messageboard 101:

1) DO NOT profess your affection or undying love for someone that you are not currently involoved with.

2) Any REALLY personal issues should be dealt with via PM...the entire board does not need to know your business.

3) DO NOT start an ATTN: LULAMISHKA thread if you are not in the Circle of Trust.

5) Do not start bashing a club and/or dj with your 1st post.

Thank you...

The Mgmt

PS...Im sure there are MANY more but this is all I can think of at the moment. ;)

Messageboard 101:

5) Do not start bashing a club and/or dj with your post.

Thank you...

The Mgmt

LOL at 3 and 4

Its all about the mack down..and you certainly dont have to be the best lookin guy in town either. Its your individuality that sets you apart from the rest.

agreed.

dude, i had no idea there were even issues with getting laid in this town. maybe im the oddball, but...i get to be as selective or non-selective as i want. there is NO PUSSY SHORTAGE.

however....its also true that if you're lookin for love at space...you're in the wrong place. at clubs you can find lots of fun...just make sure you wear a condom and dont expect your phone to be ringing either....

That is the truth!!!! There is absolutely no shortage of pussy in the miami club scene. That's one thing I never complain about. However there is a shortage of quality chicks. Never go to a club looking for soulmates, it does not work that way. You will only meet Walletmates( money hungry bitches that are solely interested in what you have and who you know).You go to clubs listen to music, drink, hang with your friends and have a good time. Not to hook up. If you get some ass in the process, lucky you. But don't expect it.

Guest DaGoose

This might not be the most comforting statement.... but the best things in life come along when you're not looking for them. After my divorce years ago, I used to wonder if I'd ever have a girl by my side again.... then I got immersed into the dance music scene and was so into the music and the culture that it took my mind off of thinking about girls. Let's just say things got better from that point on in the girl category.....

Couldn't have said it better!

Guest coach

Well, I only read pages 1 and 6 of this thread, but it seems pretty funny to me. I mean, pretty much all of the girls (or women, if you prefer) that I've met in Miami have been both beautiful and sweet. Not that I'm looking for a partner, but I am just saying that, yeah, there are plenty of nice girls here. I actually have found the Miami girls to be much more friendly than other cities. Although, I do think their standards are higher.

Guest michael^heaven

Well, I only read pages 1 and 6 of this thread.

---Many threads are best read this way. ;D

I actually have found the Miami girls to be much more friendly than other cities.

---I've noticed that the behavior of women, toward men, is quite regional. Being from California, I was treated to a land of aggressive yet extremely approachable nectars. Common SoCal practice...girls ask the guys out...love it!! ;) Women in Europe are also very relaxed & easy to chat it up. However, women who live in the southern U.S. & east coast are much more up-tight & love to play "the game."

Guest tiltmiami

Well, I only read pages 1 and 6 of this thread.

---Many threads are best read this way. ;D

I actually have found the Miami girls to be much more friendly than other cities.

---I've noticed that the behavior of women, toward men, is quite regional. Being from California, I was treated to a land of aggressive yet extremely approachable nectars. Common SoCal practice...girls ask the guys out...love it!! ;) Women in Europe are also very relaxed & easy to chat it up. However, women who live in the southern U.S. & east coast are much more up-tight & love to play "the game."

thank u

i am not the only one that see that problem.

Guest Satan

Miami girls are good mistresses.

A Broward girl is the sort you bring home to Mom.

wrong my friend.

[glow=red,2,300]they are all good mistresses.[/glow]

a word of advice, your mom dosent need to meet anybody.

there are relationships of substance in miami...its just a little more challenging here. relationships are just another 'type" of game that we all long for at some point. then after a little while you'll long to be single again.

<-------i dont do 954 anymore not worth the drive, or the headache.

Guest Satan

OH WOW!

Miami girls are good mistresses.

A Broward girl is the sort you bring home to Mom.

thank u pod finally some one agrees with me u see the girls i hang with at space they are cute and some Gf materials but too young and they are from deerfield beach area

See there's the problem the girls you hang with at Space are not girls.......................there's your first problem!!!!

exactly lol

061.jpg

OK, now this is some funny shit!

those 3 in the picture. ARE NOT GIRLS. they may look a little different to you but its not cause theyre brazilian.(i dont think theyre brazilian either...they were probably telling you about their wax job.)

this thread is sooo outta hand already,LMAO!

those 3 have been on the scene trying to hook up straight guys for a few months now

Guest Satan

ok, and the last thing. tilt.

erica is super-cool.

just dont stress her out. if she likes you back i think she'll let you know. (i happened to be there the night of tantra)

if she dosent let you know, then assume she likes you but not in the relationship way.

putting this out there on a message board is a highly unlikely way to make any relationship progress, even is she does like you.

just a word to the wise cause i think you sound like an alright person, maybe just on the younger side of experience.