Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny Tsettos July 1st, Amika South Beach

V. Barbarino

Moriilo is my fav dj, however Tsettos got me into the scene and he is fantastic. If you like Roger S, oscar g, roland, Morillo you'll like Tsettos.. NYC house with classics and an emphasis on playing for the crowd... No DJ snobbery going on here..

EM will be 50$ or more, come say hi at Amika, we have some surprises in store...

www.dennytsettosmusic.com

tsettos.jpg;)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ramon

denny seems like a cool guy .. im gonna try to make it to this. :)

FYI, Denny hates techno.... :P

lol considering he used to play it .. i find that hard to believe, but ok :)

i'd like to see why he's one of your favorite dj's :)

hawtin set from the festival is retarded good.

Guest Civs

denny has my vote hands down. i've seen too much of EM. time to take a break from him and check out other great talent. i went to see denny at warehouse and he was AWESOME. so Amika, u get my money :)

Guest Nefarious Girl

you all know how I feel about DT (denny). I like him. I like him a lot. If he plays the way he did at Warehouse that one night.....

he's going to rock Amika.

;)

Guest KONEIL

Funny where were is supporters that night at warehouse.... the above 2 people and myself and dc were there...that is 4 people... I wont be visiting morillo but I hope this time around Denny gets the crowd he deserves... his welcoming should be warmer this time!

Guest Darwin Castillo

Denny rocks the place like no other with or without people (at Warehouse). I'll def be representing at Amika. EM will be back again and again and DT is almost to say a gift for the weekend. Check out his sets. Good fucken dj!

Guest Nefarious Girl

I have to agree with CIVS. We saw him at Warehouse and it was ON POINT! Will be there for this. EM is really good, but there is lots of other candy in the candy store!

Guest Civs

yeah, being at Amika, i'm sure Denny is gonna blow everyone away. if you've seen Morillo already this year, skip it. Catch Denny, u won't be disappointed.

Saleem, thanx for posting the info. I'll be landing that night in Miami airport so I'll be heading straight to Amika. don't want to miss a minute. hope to c junkies representing. i know, u want EM. he'll be back in sept, so try something new.

Guest fended

No Nicky C or Johnny "Big Nuts" Genaloni on the flyer?

I wanted to put, "only a stunad would pay $40 bucks at Crobar when Morrilo MIGHT do a NOC after hours show"

but for some odd reason NOC and Crobar got pissed..

morillo will not be doing an afterhours set....strictly crobar appearance on the 1st.

I wanted to put, "only a stunad would pay $40 bucks at Crobar when Morrilo MIGHT do a NOC after hours show"

morillo will not be doing an afterhours set....strictly crobar appearance on the 1st.

I know, but it was the rumor around town for weeks....

crobar would be idiots to let it happen..

8)

Guest fended

I know, but it was the rumor around town for weeks....

crobar would be idiots to let it happen..

8)

;)

Guest thehog

yeah as much as I love EM I'll save my $40 for more beer at Amika. I saw Denny with Saleen one time and the guy rocked it hard. ;D

Guest Civs
yeah as much as I love EM I'll save my $40 for more beer at Amika

Great call. 2 weeks til the magic happens.

Guest Satan

this is a no-brainer, sorry saleen as good as tsettos may be. i know you wanna help out your boy dt, he needs a miami following (or something)

you are right tho about the 40 bucks.

i predict crobar itself will be so crowded, that EM will walk down the street to amika for a couple free shots of patron and to take a leak in the "less-crowded" bathroom and make it back in under 10 minutes to spin the next track. LMAO

erick morillo rules.

"everything else in between is just filler"-mr saleen351

so dont go changin your tune now.