Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cedric/Stryke/NOC/Space/Shaq/Shockey/Jamie Fox/HCCR

V. Barbarino

what a great fucking night....

downtown was rocking... only in Miami....

track of the night:

Not sure on the actual id, but it's: Fleetwood Mac - Dreams...

jammy jam....

Nocturnal and Space were freaking slammed.. Downtown was a zoo. Jamie fox on the decks at noc on the patio, his watch was beyond bling bling.. shockey and shaq downstairs.... HCCR ripped it up, Cedric was a new dj... May I dare to say, more like og! Jungle brothers over pump up the jam... woot!

Stryke ripping it up on the patio with some serious house...!!!

women at NOC were insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great vibe for HCCR!

I love Miami...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest klubveteran

I love Miami...

noooooo man what are you talking about?

Ft Lauderdale is where its at, Broward, Delux. and lets not even talk about NJ. Miami can never be jumpin' like the Jersey shore.

please....Miami? ::) Pffftt

Guest Darwin Castillo

HCCR... whats up with the time that he arrived. Can anyone say late. He came and played and did a good fucken set but what a short set. I think his cd is even longer. Does anyone know why he came so late? Diaga on the Patio, ummm, what can I say. Diaga, you fucken rock! I had a better time with Diaga then the beggining of space up to 3am (sorry Cedric). I was hoping for that deep dark house because HCCR was going to appear but I guess not. Oh and by the way, every dj from main room to patio kept playing that freaking song that is getting played real fast > pump up the jam. Yo, I know you guys have better songs then that. All in all, I had better nights but at least I can say I heard HCCR for the first time. Thanks Space! Oh, one last thing, Diaga tore it with Ghet's Noch. What a good vibe, HCCR tried but Diaga had it this time. Thanks D!

Guest LdySphynx

HCCR... whats up with the time that he arrived. Can anyone say late. He came and played and did a good fucken set but what a short set. I think his cd is even longer. Does anyone know why he came so late? Diaga on the Patio, ummm, what can I say. Diaga, you fucken rock! I had a better time with Diaga then the beggining of space up to 3am (sorry Cedric). I was hoping for that deep dark house because HCCR was going to appear but I guess not. Oh and by the way, every dj from main room to patio kept playing that freaking song that is getting played real fast > pump up the jam. Yo, I know you guys have better songs then that. All in all, I had better nights but at least I can say I heard HCCR for the first time. Thanks Space! Oh, one last thing, Diaga tore it with Ghet's Noch. What a good vibe, HCCR tried but Diaga had it this time. Thanks D!

He arrived late and did not even play 3 hours in the main room, he came onto the patio ok and now and this is not the Romero I heard at Ultra

:-\!!!

Very disappointed, yeah that's all I can say, I was expecting a lot MORE from Romero!!!

Thankfully I have Superchumbo next Friday, which will make up for this shit!!!!

Guest mp3some

I love Miami...

Ft Lauderdale is where its at, Broward, Delux. and lets not even talk about NJ. Miami can never be jumpin' like the Jersey shore.

:o

dude da saltine must've been drunk when he posted this...

true feelings coming out now.... ;D

... its ok dude, miami is also nice.. its ok to love this city... it is possible to have a great time.

Welcome to the club. ;)

.- 8)

HCCR was not late, he personaly choose to go on at 3am, and exactly at 3am he did. It was a bad decision by him.

Pump up the jam with the jungle brothers over it, went off!!!

If you thing pump up the jam is played out, then what about Get Noch? GET NOCH IS OVER A YEAR OLD!!! PUMP UP THE JAM IS 2 MONTHS OLD!!!

Cedric that track that sounded like prydz's knock out, that was a monster choon... I need the id on that... You could have let that track play for an hour the crowd was loving it!

Guest Darwin Castillo

If Get's Noch is a year old then what took the dj's so long to play it. After the conference, then I heard it everywhere. Before that, not one place. It may be old but not that many dj's play it until now. Havent dj's heard of overkill? Play Prive - prive. Thats a good track and yet I havnet heard any dj play it except for Denny Tsettos in a set. There's more then enough music to rotate here fellas. If you need ask, I may have a thing or 2 up the sleeve. Hee hee. All I'm saying, you go to heard deep dark house and you get crap. Very disappointed w the dj's of last night (w exception of d on the patio). Your not going to see Victor Calderone and get that washer machine is broken song. Ummm, nah. It just wont happen.

Guest Satan

I love Miami...

ND, you are a funny motherfucker. lmao

Guest Fez

If Get's Noch is a year old then what took the dj's so long to play it. After the conference, then I heard it everywhere. Before that, not one place. It may be old but not that many dj's play it until now. Havent dj's heard of overkill? Play Prive - prive. Thats a good track and yet I havnet heard any dj play it except for Denny Tsettos in a set. There's more then enough music to rotate here fellas. If you need ask, I may have a thing or 2 up the sleeve. Hee hee. All I'm saying, you go to heard deep dark house and you get crap. Very disappointed w the dj's of last night (w exception of d on the patio). Your not going to see Victor Calderone and get that washer machine is broken song. Ummm, nah. It just wont happen.

been hearing Get's Noch since Josh Wink played "The River" in DR back in September '04

PUTJ is from late march...

Guest ramon

what a great fucking night....

downtown was rocking... only in Miami....

track of the night:

Not sure on the actual id, but it's: Fleetwood Mac - Dreams...

jammy jam....

Nocturnal and Space were freaking slammed.. Downtown was a zoo. Jamie fox on the decks at noc on the patio, his watch was beyond bling bling.. shockey and shaq downstairs.... HCCR ripped it up, Cedric was a new dj... May I dare to say, more like og! Jungle brothers over pump up the jam... woot!

Stryke ripping it up on the patio with some serious house...!!!

women at NOC were insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great vibe for HCCR!

I love Miami...

there's a breaks mix of dreams out this week

Lucky 7 - Dreams

maybe it was that?

Greg was fuckin awesome. I got to nocturnal late but had no issues .. im really happy with the way they have improved that situation. I heard house i heard techno i heard electro i was happy. :)

the sky is pink is an anthem at nocturnal's patio.

that bassline was made for that system.

Guest ramon

been hearing Get's Noch since Josh Wink played "The River" in DR back in September '04

PUTJ is from late march...

I heard it from Steve Bug's set at click club in hamburg last year about july or august.

yeah its a year old .. yeah it took everyone and their grandmother such a long time to get it, but its still a great record. Fortunately enough I hope this wakes up some dj's to pay attention to some other stuff than just house ;)

there is so much good music out there right now .. it would be stupid to just play the same shit as everyone else. :)

someone needs to play alloy mental here ;)

alright kids thats enough tips for today.

if you want more .. it will be $10 for the first song $5 for each additional.

Guest thehog

I think about 90% of EVERY set I have got this year has Get's Noch on it. Shit is played out like rapture.

Guest Seb

Got a chance to finally see Strike @ Nocturnal this morning. Man this guy is no joke. I heard some great sets last night (Derrick Carter & HCCR) but this guy takes the cake. Strike is the man ;D

Guest ramon

one last thing nick .. greg did play teaser last night.

went right the fuck off.

it's a year old, but still goes off....

just got a release last week. *lol*

prydz just really keeps his shit to himself.

although someone pressed up a 12" of his goodlife remix.

went right the fuck off.

not sure how people never got their hands on it, i'm pretty sure i heard it in late 2003 early 2004, some time when he did that spring warm up crusie that someone bootlegged...

his knockout track is insane!!!

Guest ramon

went right the fuck off.

not sure how people never got their hands on it, i'm pretty sure i heard it in late 2003 early 2004, some time when he did that spring warm up crusie that someone bootlegged...

his knockout track is insane!!!

no one did .. he only had this shit .. thats why it was so hard to id that set.

cause it was mostly his productions and he handt blown the fuck up yet.

i still want his remix of behind the wheel.

Guest LdySphynx

Whatever Romero sounded like every other DJ out there :-\, I was expecting more from him than PUTJ(even though I LOVE IT) and GET NOCH!!!

Like I said before VERY DISAPPOINTED, even though he played the Patio it seemed like it there was no change at all...............I hate to admit it but Cedric blew Romero out of the water tonight, and Ivano just finished him off!!!

I have completely lost any and all admiration that I had for Romero after tonight, don't know WTF happened but that was not the Romero I HEARD AT ULTRA, fucking plain and simple!!!!

Uggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

You guys have no idea the feeling of disillusion that I have inside right now!!!!!

I don't think there is a worse feeling than the one of being let down by one of your FUCKING FAVORITE DJs!!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

DAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

Whatever Romero sounded like every other DJ out there :-\, I was expecting more from him than PUTJ(even though I LOVE IT) and GET NOCH!!!

Like I said before VERY DISAPPOINTED, even though he played the Patio it seemed like it there was no change at all...............I hate to admit it but Cedric blew Romero out of the water tonight, and Ivano just finished him off!!!

I have completely lost any and all admiration that I had for Romero after tonight, don't know WTF happened but that was not the Romero I HEARD AT ULTRA, fucking plain and simple!!!!

why are you obsessed with cedric????

Guest LdySphynx

why are you obsessed with cedric????

WTF are you talking about???

First of all don't start with me today, I am not in the fucking mood to be dealing with your ass today!!!

Obsessed??

Just cause I mentioned that Cedrics set was WAY BETTER than Romero's.................dude seriously STFU!!!

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME TODAY!!!