Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cedric/Stryke/NOC/Space/Shaq/Shockey/Jamie Fox/HCCR

V. Barbarino

Guest Funketeer

LdYSphYnX, do me a favor and STFU... On cp you said he played like 93.1.....

and then you ask yourself why you're still a virgin? :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Roxybella1

Sheldon, tell your bro I said good stuff...(I was the guy who told himi warped was dope in the booth) So nice to see a dj that knows how to mix and knows when to cut the beat and let the vox play for a while... But, tell him next time, to go on at 2am and fuck a patio set. The patio is for chumps....

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddd what is your fucking point stunad???

Yeah it's not like CP is a board on another country, that's the way I felt he played, and yeah I post whatever I fucking feel like posting I don't desguise it like other people!!!

So again what is your Fucking point???

Whenever he comes down again, I will be there to hear him............and if I don't like again, again I will post it!!!

So if you have a problem with it, to FUCKING BAD DEAL WITH IT........im going to post what I want when I want,Positive or Negative LIKE IT OR NOT!!!!

lol lol lol ;D ;D ;D

Guest ILLMATIC

I give HCCR two thumbs up!!! I wish I would have stayed longer but I was just too tired. I had a good time with all the CJ's in front of the DJ booth. One love!

Dude w/ 1 post replying to Romero's brother...please define to us what a crackhead is to your views. Since you seem to know alot about the scene and it's dj's, you shouldn't feel offended or come out and post ur flaming comments because of a few posts. Direct your comments to the people/comments you don't agree with, but bashing the people as a whole is pure lame.

I had a great time last night, didn't get to Space till 6, saw a few of you leaving when i was going in. Didn't catch Romero's main room set, but loved his patio set. I don't think Ivano was better than Romero, i don't bash on dj's, they're all hard working people.

Track of the day for me would be Bilingual that he dropped later that morning. Haven't heard it in a while.

Overall had a great time

Sheldon, tell your bro I said good stuff...(I was the guy who told himi warped was dope in the booth) So nice to see a dj that knows how to mix and knows when to cut the beat and let the vox play for a while... But, tell him next time, to go on at 2am and fuck a patio set. The patio is for chumps....

Yeah it's not like CP is a board on another country, that's the way I felt he played, and yeah I post whatever I fucking feel like posting I don't desguise it like other people!!!

Whenever he comes down again, I will be there to hear him............and if I don't like again, again I will post it!!!

So if you have a problem with it, to FUCKING BAD DEAL WITH IT........im going to post what I want when I want,Positive or Negative LIKE IT OR NOT!!!!

your comment about 93.1 prooves you don't have any idea what you are talking about. Maybe you should go tell more people cedric wants you....

Guest LdySphynx

your comment about 93.1 prooves you don't have any idea what you are talking about. Maybe you should go tell more people cedric wants you....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, maybe you've heard something I haven't.......dunno....but if you have keep it to yourself I don't even want to know, and the one that has no idea wtf he is taking about is you!!!

Cause if you did know a thing or 2 you would realize that my saying it was listening 93.1 means that I heard the same songs that every other DJ has been playing for the past 5 months, meaning that 93.1 used to do the same thing is just play songs over and over..............now go back to doing what you do best which is nothing useful!!!

And Shut The FUCK UP once and for all cause good god ur ANNOYING, goes to show you're not even good at keeping your word..................you say you're banning yourself bacause if your patriotism yet you come back cause you wanted to post something!!!

If that's no being a Hypocrite I dont what is ::).

Guest LdySphynx

This thread has lost all substance...

another one bites the dust ::) :-X

And this Surprises you ;)??