Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OMG Cedric

Guest Inán

Guest Inán

I love his sets!!! And on Saturday he played a couple of tunes that I must find out the names of.... the first one had male vocals, singing something about being a love junkie (?) and being addicted/not being able to get enough...

...then there was another one later on that had a guy talking during the breakdowns saying "the old skool is here" and "the roof, the roof, the roof is on fire"... plus a bunch of other stuff I don't remember, hehe

OMG if anyone can ID those I would be eternally grateful ;D TIA :D

Guest lulamishka

That first one sounds like its the "Buzzjunkie" song. I forget who does it though. I'd have to check when I get home.

Ramon?

Guest Cedric Gervais

buzz junkie (Mark Knight remix)

dj Pedro and Terry g "funk all star" that track is out on my record label call sleaze industries ;)

Guest houseman

I love his sets!!! And on Saturday he played a couple of tunes that I must find out the names of.... the first one had male vocals, singing something about being a love junkie (?) and being addicted/not being able to get enough...

...then there was another one later on that had a guy talking during the breakdowns saying "the old skool is here" and "the roof, the roof, the roof is on fire"... plus a bunch of other stuff I don't remember, hehe

IM TELLING YA' THE CAT IS ON FIRE...........I BEEN SAYIN THAT FOR A WHILE NOW

yeah, that french dj always delievers :P .... the funny thing is when im outside talking to my friends and i see a few "haters" that say this and that about Space and Cedric but then again "they" show up ....

Saturday ... Cedric got somehow more electro than ever .. it was good .... good because for once i heard something different and not the same commercial crap that u hear at every other party ....

same tracks, different djs ? no no .. it should be the other way around ... different parties, different music !

keep it up mr Gervais ;)

Guest Inán

buzz junkie (Mark Knight remix)

dj Pedro and Terry g "funk all star" that track is out on my record label call sleaze industries ;)

Cedric! OMG you rock ;D I had heard about about Sleaze, now I know to pay extra extra extra extra special attention to it ;D Your sets are an inspiration.... awesome :D

Guest Roxybella1

Youre right!!!! He rocks the house ;):P

Guest Roxybella1

a postive thread about cedric... people will come around to cedric, he's a good dj and gets better all the time...

Cedric is very talented...He totally rocks! I agree with you....

"He does get better and better"...I have his latest cd..and its bad ass!!!!! I've known him and listened to his stuff since back in the days at crobar...I alway have a great time when I listen to his tracks..I dance my ass off... ;D.. I admire his dedication to his work because when he comes out he blows us away!! :o :o

Keep it up Cedric ;)

Guest Inán

Positive threads about Cedric are not common? ??? I first started seeing Cedric before I even started DJ'ing, back when he was at crobar... and I'd always tell people you could go to crobar and always count on the music being fantastic. And now the trend continues at Space... ;D

Guest Roxybella1

Positive threads about Cedric are not common? ??? I first started seeing Cedric before I even started DJ'ing, back when he was at crobar... and I'd always tell people you could go to crobar and always count on the music being fantastic. And now the trend continues at Space... ;D

Youre right!!! Crobar was so good when Cedric was there.. I would go thursday nights VIP and Saturday nights in the main room...Now I dont even bother going back to Crobar...Its not the same without him..I tried going to Crobar 2 times after he left and it wasent the same...so I dont even bother going back...

Having him at space makes a difference to space...the majority of people just go there to listen to the music while they're all mest up and dont even care about the djs...but I see the looks on peoples face "inspired"with their hands raised up high...watching as he spins.... :D

I hear positive threads about Cedric all the time ;)

Guest Inán

a postive thread about cedric... people will come around to cedric, he's a good dj and gets better all the time...

"He does get better and better"...I have his latest cd..and its bad ass!!!!! I've known him and listened to his stuff since back in the days at crobar...I alway have a great time when I listen his tracks..I dance my ass off... ;D.. I admire his dedication to his work because when he comes out he blows us away!! :o :o

Keep it up Cedric ;)

Aaaww yeah... we had an absolute blast on Saturday, we danced and went nuts til we had stomachaches lol... I love having that feeling of "what will he play next", knowing it's going to be damn good, whatever it is ;D

Guest Roxybella1

"He does get better and better"...I have his latest cd..and its bad ass!!!!! I've known him and listened to his stuff since back in the days at crobar...I alway have a great time when I listen his tracks..I dance my ass off... ;D.. I admire his dedication to his work because when he comes out he blows us away!! :o :o

Keep it up Cedric ;)

Aaaww yeah... we had an absolute blast on Saturday, we danced and went nuts til we had stomachaches lol... I love having that feeling of "what will he play next", knowing it's going to be damn good, whatever it is ;D

lol...Thats awesome! good to hear that... I totally know that feeling...I bet you'll be there like a bear this Saturday! If you go, I can guarantee you'll have a great time ;D

Guest Inán

Keep it up Cedric ;)

lol...Thats awesome! good to hear that... I totally know that feeling...I bet you'll be there like a bear this Saturday! If you go, I can guarantee you'll have a great time ;D

I am playing a party this Saturday night :'( Next Saturday, however.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest Roxybella1

Keep it up Cedric ;)

I am playing a party this Saturday night :'( Next Saturday, however.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

oh I see...Well its good and its bad....Good becuz you'll be making money...bad because you will miss out on a good party!!!good luck on that! and dont worry...the following saturday...hehe :P