Clubplanet Nightlife Community

God is A DJ....with Erick Morillo 7.1.05

Guest rollyp66

Guest rollyp66

ErickMorillob7-1-05.jpg

I know I don't have to say anything on how amazing this night is going to be with 2 of my Favorite DJs spinning together! Ralph Falcon & Erick Morillo!!!!!!!!

For table reservtions contact me rolandp@tmail.com

Guest rollyp66

im only sorry i wont be here to see/hear. :'(

rolly, i need copies of those pics with morillo at amika

sent

Guest defunes

I love EM, but for some reason I am never too convinced about Ralph. I almost fell asleep last time I went to crobar...I need some real funky shit in my life

Guest Civs

Rolly, this event will sell out FAST!. i'm passing on it though. Have seen EM 2 times this year so far which is good enough for now. I'll be at Amika getting hit hard by Denny T.

Guest Devilicious

Can't wait can't wait can't WAIT to hear Morillo at Crobar! Space is special in its own way, but I've never heard EM at my club away from home, so this should be very special too!

Being a fan and not a cheap asshole, I don't care if it costs me $30 or more. Considering how talented these 2 guys are and how great Crobar is I don't mind giving my hard earned cash to any of them once in awhile.

It's ON folks, see ya there!!!!!!!!! ;D

Guest LeVeL

true, i'll be durr celebrating my bday as well.

Ooooooooooooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!

se jodio la cosa 8)

Guest LeVeL

Question???

Have anybody bought advanced tx for crobar before? Does it really work as they say it works??? I am thinking of buying some txs for EM but I want ro make sure it works?

... any feedback is appreciated

http://www.wantickets.com/crobar/miami/affiliate_event_detail.asp?e_id=13190&id=66

yes it truly works..I have bought pre-sale tix for Crobar Events in the past and they always have someone to attend you at the front of the door.

Guest miamimonk

I was planning on buying the tickets at the door. What are the chances of tickets selling out before July 1st?

Guest Civs

i've always bought tickets for events I wanted to attend in advance and never had a problem. even with cancelations, the service has been great.

Guest FRESHMAN

I was planning on buying the tickets at the door. What are the chances of tickets selling out before July 1st?

306452_2.jpg

Guest Satan

Three words...

OUT OF CONTROL! :o I will for sure be at this one!!!

dangit. i hate when i miss stuff......grrr

:P

Guest defunes

Besides being the shite, Crobar really takes care of the pre-bought tickets. They let you in just like that. I'm hoping they can give me some tipe of dicount with the Crobar community card, I just graduated from the they yellow one to the black one, hope that helps any.

Guest rollyp66

Besides being the shite, Crobar really takes care of the pre-bought tickets. They let you in just like that. I'm hoping they can give me some tipe of dicount with the Crobar community card, I just graduated from the they yellow one to the black one, hope that helps any.

Being this is a special event Pre-Sale tickets for this event is only $30 which is a VERY good price. Can't be discounted anymore