Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oscar G Marathon at Space.

Guest pod

Oscar G, hhhmmmm.

pass

Civs, c'mon man! give me a shot...it won't be the same without you there...

tell you what...you can be my guest....and have a couple drinks on me

who knows...you just might like it!

I just can't have you tainting my roll calls like this anymore ;D...

by the way...isn't it weird how people post on roll call threads to state that they are not going?....I always found that strange....Bling even gives you the reason it doesn't fit into his club itinerary for the next 6 months..

anyway...don't get me wrong...I love CoolJunkie....without it we would'nt realize that Clubplanet is just a toilet-bowl with turds (Phillipio,Mdamon) floating in it!!!

MARATHON IS ON!!!!

last time we went 10 hours...how long will we go this time?????

it's up to you guys ;)

Oscar always turning a negetive into a positive.. way to go!!

see ya saturday OG ;D

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rollyp66

Oscar G, hhhmmmm.

pass

by the way...isn't it weird how people post on roll call threads to state that they are not going?....I always found that strange....Bling even gives you the reason it doesn't fit into his club itinerary for the next 6 months..

anyway...don't get me wrong...I love CoolJunkie....without it we would'nt realize that Clubplanet is just a toilet-bowl with turds (Phillipio,Mdamon) floating in it!!!

MARATHON IS ON!!!!

it's up to you guys ;)

I'll see you there in the AM... save room for a shot of Patron!

Guest rollyp66

Oscar G, hhhmmmm.

pass

MARATHON IS ON!!!!

it's up to you guys ;)

Is this the real OscarG or are you an impostor? .....just asking, Im new around here :)

XO

Chica

That's the real deal....

Guest lulamishka

Oscar G, hhhmmmm.

pass

LOL!! :D

Guest Eddy Guerra

im there like a bear in green underware who works at a fair, and his boss has no hair. ;D

OSCARPALOOZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDDY stole my rhyming dictionary :D

SORRY CHARLIE

Guest Chica

Oscar G, hhhmmmm.

pass

MARATHON IS ON!!!!

it's up to you guys ;)

Is this the real OscarG or are you an impostor? .....just asking, Im new around here :)

XO

Chica

That's the real deal....

COOL! Never been to any of his events so I might try this one, I do own some cds with his stuff, I love it ;)

Have fun y'all!

this post reminds me, has anyone checked out the NFL channel with the show on the dolphin and cowboy cheerleaders???

dope stuff..

as for oscar, he still hates classics, so whats the point???

og, how about atleast dropping the white label of Hide U????

wait one more.... how about fly life with touch me???

ok ok ok, just one more... annihilating with a a capella over it.. how about you put the rise up vox over it??

ps don't play any of this until after 2am...

I got a free bottle at NOC with these pigeons...

Guest Electric Eel

Might have to make it out to this one. Even though just saw him at Delux its just not the same as when he plays at home.

Girls ( C and Lula) and yes Alki you too, lets try not to pass out too long after our escapade during the day. ;D

Guest davidorth

Might have to make it out to this one. Even though just saw him at Delux its just not the same as when he plays at home.

Girls ( C and Lula) and yes Alki you too, lets try not to pass out too long after our escapade during the day. ;D

if you pass out, just make sure you revive yourselves at some point during the night so you can make it to space ;)

Guest davidorth

MARATHON IS ON!!!!

it's up to you guys ;)

i'm ready... i've been in training for a week... eating raw eggs and everything ;D bring on the MARATHON!

Guest Electric Eel

if you pass out, just make sure you revive yourselves at some point during the night so you can make it to space ;)

Will try our best!

Patron is a good way to revive someone, damn should have bought that bottle that I saw on sale. Don't drink all the Patron at Space we will be needing some when we get there! lol

Guest Electric Eel

Lee, our escapade might be rescheduled to Sunday. Stay tuned.

Yeah I heard that could be even better I believe! Then we will definitely without a doubt be at Space for Oscar ;)

Guest defunes

I can't wait for this...haven't gone to Space in what seems a life time (2 months studying for the LSAT). Hope to meet some junkies out there...I'll look for people passed out in the VIP ;D

Guest rollyp66

WTF MAITES...... I don't get invited :'(

Guest Clauds

hmmm .. that makes two of us ... oh well ...

Guest Electric Eel

hmmm .. that makes two of us ... oh well ...

Dont worry kids it was nothing exciting in the first place and now its not even happening. Love you both long time!

Guest Civs

OG, thanx for the invite. I'll take a rain check if you don't mind. I'm heading out of town sunday morning and unfortunately I can't land in a state that I would like to be ;) unfortunately it's important business. next time u r on, that is if i'm in town. either way thanx again and if u have room drop this one for the Cjs:

Freak Jam - I Like it (fedo vs gambabreaks orange mix)

or if you want to try something new and different drop this one:

Linear B - Shaker Shaker (original Mix) <- has breaks flavor

Liner B - Shaker Shaker (Swain and paris Mix) <- electro flavor

have a great set. until the next one

CiVS

Guest Cosmigonon

Oscar G, hhhmmmm.

pass

....Bling even gives you the reason it doesn't fit into his club itinerary for the next 6 months..

LMFAO!!!!! ;D