Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what club song do you never want to hear again?

Richard Luzzi-Without You!!! Actually there are some descent remixes but that song makes me cringe.

------------------

"Anybody can mix two records together but it takes a DJ to be able to do it creativley and make new sound out of that music" --A great wise man

"Spinning is like creating a new world in that room for that one night. You create a one night oblivion where nothing outside that room matters, all that matters is feeling the music and loving every second of it." --Another great wise man

Originally posted by dmerces:

Richard Luzzi-Without You!!! Actually there are some descent remixes but that song makes me cringe.

Heh, I actually like the one main mix of this song.

I never wanna hear "You See The Trouble With Me.." ugh, I hated that song sooo much.

Definitely also have to agree with fucking "Zombie Nation".

Sandstorms... i will choke someone if i hear that song or Jonah - Listen its a cool song but i always say once a song makes commercial success it dies in the clubs... just one of those things

------------------

Now you see evil will always triumph ... because evil is good and good is dumb.

Originally posted by ibclubbin:

zombie

zombie

zombie nation

BG

Completely agree. Benji Solis dropped that last night at Surf Club and I thought I was goingto rip the hair outof my head. My friends and I actually discussed sitting down on the dance floor to protest.

Originally posted by trancerxn112:

Listen its a cool song but i always say once a song makes commercial success it dies in the clubs... just one of those things

werd up!!!! ktu is the worst... they play stranger in my house every other fucking minute... i wanna strangle tamia!

castles in the sky

sandstorm

i turn to you

thank god they retired shhh... and zombie nation...

my ears were begining to bleed...

can anyone tell this has been bothering me for a long long time???

cwm13.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Originally posted by pangelid:

any song by Whitney Houston...god she is horrendous

I WAS GONNA SAY THAT TOO....WHEN SKRIBBLE SPUN IN PHILLY A FEW YEARS AGO...I THINK HE PLAYED THE EXTENDED, EXTENDED MIX OF ONE OF HER FUCKING TRAX AND I WANTED TO TELL SKRIBBLE TO GET HIS COMMERCIAL TRACK PLAYING ASS OUT OF THE FUCKING DJ BOOTH AND LET THE RESIDENT GET BACK ON THE DAMN TABLES....SHIT.

~CARSON

------------------

AIM:Carson11115

Word, radio tends to ruin all those songs that we love when we first hear them. Well witht he exception of zombie nation and jonah. but sandstorm was a real tyte track especially when speeded up to like 150 bpm. But I hope with every fiber of my being to never hear that annoying "Spente la Stelle" or "I turn to You"