Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post a picture of anything!

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

05.jpg

Yogi, I would love to see him perform lol.. level that guy is crazy..

Yeah man for an Asian dude the guys is fucking LOCO, the guys piercings everywhere, tattoos, he braids his hair and he tends to put make up on. The guy fucking scares people when he looks at you and hard House he plays in thumping and Dark 8)

Guest durrtylexx

i thought that was Bunny from Rabbit but it's that Japanese dude Yohi Ben-something, right?

yeap thats Yoji Biomehanika, crazy mofo. Level put me on to him awhile ago. I don't like his music, its too hard, but the guy puts on a show.

http://www.yojibiomehanika.com/

Guest mursa

sensation black !

8)

Music for those who like Harder styles 8)

and thats what i like ...Tech-Trance in full effect . !!!

no lamer house music need apply !

Guest Roxybella1

MEET THE HONKS:

druff_0.jpg

Subject of some internet photochop fun.. hehe

druff_5.jpg

druff_9.jpg

druff_6.jpg

druff_18.jpg

druff_7.jpg

druff_11.jpg

hehehe

.- 8)

THAT WAS TOO FUNNY...HAHAHAHAHAHA..... ;D ;D

Guest Roxybella1

WOW! THATS AN AMAZING STUDIO!!!!!! IT CAPTURED MY ATTENTION ALOT BECAUSE I SING ;)

What you sing?

I sing R&B soul...pop...house...everything you can think of. ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

SAE_image_11.jpg

WOW! THATS AN AMAZING STUDIO!!!!!! IT CAPTURED MY ATTENTION ALOT BECAUSE I SING ;)

It's a studio in a branch of an audio engineering school that I go to. but we have an Oxford just like this one in the school that I go to.

Guest LeVeL

Very impressive you should try out for American Idol or something and out those vocals to use.

Guest Roxybella1

SAE_image_11.jpg

It's a studio in a branch of an audio engineering school that I go to. but we have an Oxford just like this one in the school that I go to.

Wow! Its beautiful...I been working in studios since 16 years old. Last Year in October through December I was part of the Making the band 3 With p-diddy. It was an amazing experience for me. Music is my passion...from singing it to listening to it ;)

Guest Roxybella1

Very impressive you should try out for American Idol or something and out those vocals to use.

Well I wanted to try out for the past show but I was in New York With diddy :P. Im not sure if you are familiar with the show . P-diddy was trying to form an all girl group,similar to Destiny's Child...and Fortunately I was one of the 19 chosen to live in the house...It was a blast ;D. I was the 7th one to be cut. I made it pretty far...After I was cut, a week later the show was over...the show is still going on...The new episodes will be aired in October. The last show was aired on March and ended on May. Diddy was not happy with the girls so he decided to continue the search. He wanted something perfect. I can sing and dance...but my dancing skills were not proffesional but I was pretty good. but just being part of it was excellent exposure and I learned alot. :D

Guest mursa

SAE_image_11.jpg

you sure do .......... :D

democracy3.jpg

Well I wanted to try out for the past show but I was in New York With diddy :P. Im not sure if you are familiar with the show . P-diddy was trying to form an all girl group,similar to Destiny's Child...and Fortunately I was one of the 19 chosen to live in the house...It was a blast ;D. I was the 7th one to be cut. I made it pretty far...After I was cut, a week later the show was over...the show is still going on...The new episodes will be aired in October. The last show was aired on March and ended on May. Diddy was not happy with the girls so he decided to continue the search. He wanted something perfect. I can sing and dance...but my dancing skills were not proffesional but I was pretty good. but just being part of it was excellent exposure and I learned alot. :D

i watched the show...

so you're the girl that said "wow, what a waste of time my god!" right? haha

i still remember that line...

::)

Guest LeVeL

Ohh shit thats cool, yo I hope you weren't that white girl that got yelled at by that Fat Boy who was gay and then started crying.

But anyways thats good that you gained that knowledge since the Music biz is no joke now in days, its all about looks and how you dance now..it not all about how good your vocals are no more. :-\

Well I wanted to try out for the past show but I was in New York With diddy :P. Im not sure if you are familiar with the show . P-diddy was trying to form an all girl group' date='similar to Destiny's Child...and Fortunately I was one of the 19 chosen to live in the house...It was a blast ;D. I was the 7th one to be cut. I made it pretty far...After I was cut, a week later the show was over...the show is still going on...The new episodes will be aired in October. The last show was aired on March and ended on May. Diddy was not happy with the girls so he decided to continue the search. He wanted something perfect. I can sing and dance...but my dancing skills were not proffesional but I was pretty good. but just being part of it was excellent exposure and I learned alot. :D

[/quote']

Ohh shit thats cool, yo I hope you weren't that white girl that got yelled at by that Fat Boy who was gay and then started crying.

But anyways thats good that you gained that knowledge since the Music biz is no joke now in days, its all about looks and how you dance now..it not all about how good your vocals are no more. :-\

that's not her...ur thinking of audrey(i believe that's her name)

i believe ms foxy is PR

Guest Roxybella1

Well I wanted to try out for the past show but I was in New York With diddy :P. Im not sure if you are familiar with the show . P-diddy was trying to form an all girl group' date='similar to Destiny's Child...and Fortunately I was one of the 19 chosen to live in the house...It was a blast ;D. I was the 7th one to be cut. I made it pretty far...After I was cut, a week later the show was over...the show is still going on...The new episodes will be aired in October. The last show was aired on March and ended on May. Diddy was not happy with the girls so he decided to continue the search. He wanted something perfect. I can sing and dance...but my dancing skills were not proffesional but I was pretty good. but just being part of it was excellent exposure and I learned alot. :D

[/quote']

Thank you :)...No I was not aubrey...btw, Aubrey made it to the next show thats going to air soon. Only 3 were chosen at the end of the show to continue in the house with the new girls. Aubrey,Malika and Andrea stayed.I was the tallest one in the show.and im not puertorican, I am cuban/american. I dont know if you watched the whole show but the time that we performed infront of diddy...I was in the group where we were all dressed in red and I was the one in the middle...you cant miss me because I am the tallest. The puertorican one was Franchesca. She was also in my group.I was cut in the middle of dance rehearsal by the choreographer "Lorian". I dont know if you remember when she said "Alright Roxy Hit It"!...

and that fat annoying guy was halarious. He got on my last nerves. but he was cool....but it was defitnitely a wonderful experience I will never forget. I kept in touch with most of the girls :)

but yeah you are right, Its hard to make it in the music biz,even if you have a bad ass voice. You have to have the full package and I am working on it. But now I am working with various producers and I am doing good ;) I havent signed any contracts yet. But hopefully one day I will make it.

Guest Diabolique

NYICE^^^

skandalous_booty_shake.gif

Skandelous From Monk's (hallucination) show

Is that ur booty shakin'?

I hope you're kidding! ;D Noooo, Terry, I just write random names of people & parties under pics of my ass...

;) ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

NYICE^^^

skandalous_booty_shake.gif

Skandelous From Monk's (hallucination) show

Is that ur booty shakin'?

I hope you're kidding! ;D Noooo, Terry, I just write random names of people & parties under pics of my ass...

;) ;D

Hey nothing would surprise me thse days!!!