Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No Longer @ Exit...

djustinh

For all the haters and everyone who is going to talk shit

1) I did not get fired

2) I did not get "the boot"

.. reason for leaving is a rather interesting controversy between my promoters and the club.. if Realz and Menace want to share why, then so be it.

but for all of you that will talk shit, save it.

it was a fun 12 weeks though! smile.gif

be safe

Justin

------------------

justin2.jpg

Resident DJ @ Club Exit's Red Room.

Patience is a virtue... and that I have learned!

Justin, Justin, justin, You shall be missed bro, Those weeks chillin in your room was off the fucking Hook, all i know is IT was Fucking ill while it lasted, now Its not Gonna be the same, Ill never go in to the red room again, Maybe just once , to curse out the NEw Dj and his promoter smile.gif

---------------------------------------------

Its ncie to be important, But its more important to be nice cwm11.gif

damn, another stupid thing exit does.....

good luck wherever you go. By the way do u know where u going by any chance? I really enjoyed your music in the red room and i would like to come and hear you spin again.

Problems with management. Amadeus is most likely coming in. anyway

Justin will be spinning at Sound Factory on September 2nd with DJ MACGUYVER.

-=)

------------------

hmmm.. interesting in promoting? email me >:) ibrealz@aol.com

Yea i was wondering about that. You had said something friday about being ur last nite while I was in the booth w/ u. Shit sux though. But hey I guess its time to move onto the bigger and better things. Godd luck at SF (I might actually have to go..uh oh)

PS. It sux also 4 ur last nite u got stuck w/ one turntable...hmmm Exit conspiracy..lol

------------------

YaY to all my P-E-E-ps who BUMP and grind their way through this K-razy life

yo justin dont sweat that shit bro, toooo bad i only got to hear you once with one turntable..... i will most def be at factory to check you and macguyver out. that will be ridiculous

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gifim gonna make you an offer you cant refuse

yeah justin check your pm's and ill talk to you soon...

exit screwed up big time on that move!!!

------------------

EXIT Fridays ---> ROEL Guestlist!!

Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

Do You F*** As Well As You Dance!!!

That is soooo Hot if your gonna be at SF, I will Definatly See you there, thank god you Got a Gig, Bro NO doubt, I think Big things are instore for you, As for Anyone Who is looking For Justins CD, I can E-mail it to you if you have AOl, The Reason i say Aol is because, aol Supports up to 16megs per Mail, Unlike Yahoo and hotmail , and all that other Garbage The only Support 5megs, SO Please E-mail me Bigart17@aol.com, Or You can IM me on AIM , at exitrulezsfsucks, Dont Mind the name, I like SF now because Justin will be there hehe smile.gif

---------------------------------------------

It's Nice to be important, But its more Important to be Nice cwm11.gif

Yes, Exit did fuck up big time....You helped to put the Red room on the map. Before u started spinning, no one even talked about it as being the hottest room at exit.However ever sinced you stared playing, You blew that room the fuck up,everyone I talk to says that the red room has gotten better and is the hottest room in the club. This is all thanks to you and the hard work you have done in there.

The red room def wont be the same, and I know from now on, I wont be going in there....fuck the red room and fuck exit....but anyway, you dont need them, I def see big things in store for you. One day we are gonna talk about you in the same breath as other big name dj's such as jp or jr.......

I will be there on the 2nd of Sept to see u, again ,rip shit up!!

Good luck bro and take care........ cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

avalondon3.jpg

-----------------------

Don , Don ....

It's Someone On The Phone Again..

I Think Its Your Neighbors Again...

Yeah, They Want You To Turn Your Music Down...

Yea, I'll Tell 'Em...

--------------

When I Think About You... My Feelings Cant Explain..Why After All This Time..My Feelings...

Thank you so much for all of your input and responses...

I guess you never really know what people truly are thinking, until after you have left a spot.

Thanks again to everyone who showed support and made it happen

Upcoming Gigs:

August 3rd - Exit - Red Room

August 4th - LimeLight - Geiger Room

September 2nd - Sound Factory - Main Floor along with 5 other's

there are *alot* of other dates and clubs in jersey as well as new york I have been told I am doing, but I will post them as soon as they are confirmed!

Be Safe...

Justin Higgins