Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's good tonight? Wed Jun 29th

Guest Chica

Guest LeVeL

I'd go but there's something odd about a velvet roped bowling alley.

I know I dont see the reason for the whole VIP Bowling concept. Like it looks nice and all but its a little too extreme...I wonder what they will event next which will come with VIP treatment.

Guest coach

LOL! I agree. Of course, this is exactly why we are going! To see what the deal is. If they even let us in.

Guest pod

That's the thing about this blasted sandbar, they feel the need to VIP everything. What next, a VIP Publix?

Guest LeVeL

I don't know what is worse, the VIP on south beach, or the valet parking at the grocery stores in Boca.

Walk Dammit. :o

LOL...I seen this.. ;D

Guest macboy

yeah, the Publix off US-1 in Boca has valet.

Doesn't Boca have some sort of VIP movie theatre as well? I think it was a Muvico with some sort of "Premium Seating" or something like that.

Guest Chica

Bowling. Lucky Strike. South Beach. 7pm. Be there.

Wow i was thinking about doing this! I might see u there!

Guest JMT

yeah, the Publix off US-1 in Boca has valet.

Doesn't Boca have some sort of VIP movie theatre as well? I think it was a Muvico with some sort of "Premium Seating" or something like that.

yes, thats the Muvico Palace off I-95. there is valet out front, and on the second floor they have balcony seating with a full bar and an upscale dining area.

Guest coach

Other Muvicos have that, as well. It actually tends to be a good deal. You get seating and popcorn and drinks or some such, all for one price. Plus you have access to the bar. Oh and it's 21+ only, at least the one we went to.

Guest vaughan

I don't know what is worse, the VIP on south beach, or the valet parking at the grocery stores in Boca.

Lived in and around Boca for a long time... where are the Valet's @ the grocery stores??? (got to go there! ;D )

...I wonder what they will event next which will come with VIP treatment.

And in the news today folks, Francois's Velvet Rope Car wash opens up in south beach......

That's the thing about this blasted sandbar, they feel the need to VIP everything. What next, a VIP Publix?

i can't walk, my legs r 2 swore from working out...i need extra vip service inc/ at grocery stores...ty

i can't walk, my legs r 2 swore from working out...i need extra vip service inc/ at grocery stores...ty

Gotta do those squats ;)