i have MSN messenger for the transer...

Saleen?? ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

none in Limewire or Soulseek

can anybody hook me up...

i have MSN messenger for the transer...

Saleen?? ;D

I thought you had some... :(

Believe it or not, I have zero of them!!!!

I've been fighting with og for years over leaking out a set or two, and even then I think he checks the decks to make sure no one plugged in an ipod.. From time to get I get rips from clubs around the world... Not once did I ever get a set of his...

I only have his live cds and his Esssential mixes...

Guest ramon

Believe it or not, I have zero of them!!!!

I've been fighting with og for years over leaking out a set or two, and even then I think he checks the decks to make sure no one plugged in an ipod.. From time to get I get rips from clubs around the world... Not once did I ever get a set of his...

I only have his live cds and his Esssential mixes...

i have a few of his live sets .. from the old space 93.1 days

they are on the pc which hasn't been turned on in some time though :(

first of all, what the hell is "transer" .. :P

second, i think sometimes his sets @ space are indeed recorded by "Ozzy" the light guy who always works with him ..

space do have a recorder in the amplifiers room but of course no one has those sets ...

maybe if u ask Oscar himself ?

or just go and buy his live @ space cd

Guest ramon

i'd be really happy if the set he did for classics night ever came out .. i have people asking me when he's going to do it again cause they had so much fun.

8)

Guest ramon

I dont have any either.

Doesnt Space record everything? (not like we would have acess though)

probably just like fabric records anything and there's some sets from there that i would love to hear :(

Guest barstar diana

they need to put up for download those sets that they record out of that r00m.

IF SPACE WAS SMART THEY WOULD HAVE THEM IN A DOWNLOADS SECTION ON THIER WEBSITE AND CHARGE PEOPLE LIKE A DOLLAR PER HOUR OF THE SET FOR DOWNLOAD...BUT LETS NOT GIVE THEM ANY IDEAS TO MAKE ANYMORE MORE MONEY NOW...LOL

Guest Civs
IF SPACE WAS SMART THEY WOULD HAVE THEM IN A DOWNLOADS SECTION ON THIER WEBSITE AND CHARGE PEOPLE LIKE A DOLLAR PER HOUR OF THE SET FOR DOWNLOAD...BUT LETS NOT GIVE THEM ANY IDEAS TO MAKE ANYMORE MORE MONEY NOW...LOL

that is a great idea. odd that more websites don't take advantage of the web to promote their clubs/djs.

Guest ramon

that is a great idea. odd that more websites don't take advantage of the web to promote their clubs/djs.

i completely agree.

Guest ramon

You know how many contracts would be broken if they did that?

there's obviously more to it than just recording it and putting it up but if all parties agree it would be pretty cool to hear a huge party as a surprise on the site again.