Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny Tsettos at Amika review

V. Barbarino

Can't review my own party ;D

However, I wanted to thank all yous who came out and supported, I'll leave the reviews to you guys.. Big thanks goes out to the Amika Staff and Mr Rudnick. Denny played from 1am and took it to 5am when the music was cut off.

We thank the best door man in all of South Beach, Mr Alan T, everyone said my list was taken care of by you and that you were awesome.. Funny thing 90% of the people don't know what you look like, then I tell them, you are mr jonesing himself, they all got exicted.. Thank you again, you were great last night. You added to the NYC vibe last night. Thank you.

We have already confirmed a couple more Miami dates, we will annouce them soon. In the mean time, Space August 6th...

get me an ID on that other pump up the jam remix. I know its not on the Ultra or DATA release, shit was bananas.

Funny story about that.. It was the Curt Maverick mix, however I ran in the booth and told him to cut it or put something over it, and within 10 seconds he put I think Fly Life over it... All done on the fly and all live.

Guest thehog

wow what a party

good seeing all the cj last night. denny ripped that room up and the women in there............................... :o :o

Guest r3nz0

It was my first time catching Denny and I think his sound went well with Amika. 8)

The bitches were dancing, and that's all that matters. ;D

Great time last night.. great to see so many CJ'ers in the hizzzzouse and to MEET so many of you newbies ;D

Denny played a great set... crowd enjoyed it.... as well as I ;)

Thank you Nick ;)

And to my girls - Carisa and Lee.. had a blast hanging with you ladies.... (btw, i was only 2.5 hours late to work today ;D )

Hog - luff you buddy :-* :-*

Guest Civs
ill catch him on the 6th at space esp after carisa was praisin about him all morning ill ck it out

Good call. Enjoyed myself and was nice to meet more cjs. Till space and beyond.

Guest Nefarious Girl

Had a great time at Amika...great start DT!! Loved the hard NY sound! ha ha. Can't wait to see you again!! ALWAYS! ;D

GREAT to see you more CJ LADIES out! Heyyyy. But as my Lezie side HAS to say...CLEAVAGE! Coño....

Boys, always a pleasure.

2.5 hrs omfg lol

ill catch him on the 6th at space esp after carisa was praisin about him all morning ill ck it out

He really played a good set... a little of everything... i get easily annoyed with too many accapella's and i think he played a balanced set.... the girls in the crowd (and even the bartenders) were loooovin' it... ;D

I'll be at space on the 6th to hear Denny fo sho :P

We thank the best door man in all of South Beach, Mr Alan T, everyone said my list was taken care of by you and that you were awesome.. Funny thing 90% of the people don't know what you look like, then I tell them, you are mr jonesing himself, they all got exicted.. Thank you again, you were great last night. You added to the NYC vibe last night. Thank you.

Couldn't have said it better myself Nick. Thank you Alan T.. you were professional, funny and have class. My evening started on a great note thanks to you..

Until we meet again :-*

Guest Denny Tsettos

I had a blast at Amika. Thank you so much for coming out and supporting the night. It was a pleasure meeting and playing for you. Hope to see you all again on August 6th when I come down to play at Space. I have to say, Amika has one hell of a party going on there on Friday nights. The room is amazing as is the sound. The booth is smack right in the middle of the floor which every DJ loves. Thumbs up to the entire staff, from owners to bartenders. You guys are great. Can't forget, a special thanks to Shawn Rudnick who invited me down to play.

Denny Tsettos

P.S. A quote from Allen T - "Fierceness is always welcome" Thanks for doing the door miss thang!

Guest Devilicious

I was waiting for Saleen's praise-thick review, and I must say good decision on not giving one. I will be at Space to hear Tsettos in Aug :)

Guest Electric Eel

We had a great time on Friday. We went to Crobar to check out Morillo who I heard played a great set but when we were there that crowd wasn't our thing. It was great to be able to go right across the street to hear great music and hang with a great crowd.

I will definitely see him next time he comes down. Great seeing everyone and Thank you Saleen. ;D

I thought that was "Mr. T" at the door ;D

Thanks Saleen and Amika crew....

Denny rocked it as expected... and not to hard or to soft... it was just right.

Although, he teased me with the acapella of Finally.. only dropping the first verse >:( Everything else was pretty much on point,

KudosTsettos !!! 8)