Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny Tsettos at Amika review

V. Barbarino

OMG! Saleen thanks so much for the hookup.

Lee and I came by theparty early to see what was going on and left before Denny got on, went over to Crobar to endure the velvet rope madness (I will NOT do that again) and then only stayed for about an hour of Morillo and came back to Amika.

Denny had a great vibe going on. Lots of fun, not too hard, not to soulful, it was just fun. I will def be at Space on the 6th (thats my bday weekend!!!) ;D

Thanks again Saleen, Denny, Andrew (the bartender), Alan and Mark (doorguys). ;D

Denny had a great vibe going on. Lots of fun, not too hard, not to soulful, it was just fun. I will def be at Space on the 6th (thats my bday weekend!!!) ;D

you said the magic word; FUN!!!!

He'll be the first to tell you, he's not there to impress the trainspotters behind the booth, he wants to make the girls shake their asses. With 18 years of djing, he plays tracks that are literally 23 years old!!! Not sure if anyone caught which track it was, I did!!!!!!!! LOVED IT! and people jumped up and down like it's a new track... lol

Denny is not the best dj on the planet, nor does he want to be or be aclaimed to be, but what him and I strive for is to make the make the customers happy because it's them who pay his salary... Some people go see djs for their name and notoriety, come see Denny for a good time...

Many of yous probably didn't notice, but denny played a lot of classics at amika... he is not a dj that only plays the newest bombs... So, for you that want to hear good house, new and old, and remixed on the fly and mashed up on the fly, this is your guy... In nj we call them "ohhhhh shit " tracks....

Space flyer will be up soon...

you said the magic word; FUN!!!!

In nj we call them "ohhhhh shit " tracks....

:insert thumbs up smiley here:

Guest pod

See, a lot of people, in their eternal quest to trainspot, lose sight of the fact that going out at night is supposed to be fun.

Guest pod

That and they get too hung up on genres.

My favorite is when people say "be open minded", and then come out swinging at your favorites.

Guest Seb

All the pictures from Amika are up on CP and CJ.

and my site also

http://www.ekreating.com/gallery/list.php?exhibition=38

nice pics dude ;D Thanks for hooking me up with some DJ snaps. I think I may be able to use these. Great night at Amika as always. Glad I got the opportunity to play even though it was pretty early in the night. Enjoyed Denny's set as well, got a chance to chat with him in the booth too, seems like a cool guy. ;D

Guest Civs
Dude if Eric was down here full time, it'd be like a terror squad of canon digital SLR users.

very true. thank god it's a pricey camera, otherwise everyone would have one.