btw damn thats 3 strikes for lawler.... ouch...... :-X

really? were you there to hear him?

bullshit

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GoodLife

Anyone know the website of the camera crew from 2miamitv, miami2tv?

or something along those lines?

I noticed they were out there.

Guest tiltmiami

it is 2crap.com

now it was a pleasure to meet more CJs and hang with some of u guys,Steve,Dan,Carissa,Tal And many more of u guys was a great time.As usual i was a mess by 6p/m but who cares that party was great and vibe as well.Happy for Parantula great what happen last night Botton line it was fun.

Cant wait for laborday

Anyone know the website of the camera crew from 2miamitv, miami2tv?

or something along those lines?

I noticed they were out there.

Photos from the event will be in the Clubplanet.com Photos section and the CoolJunkie.com Galleries.

I have around 250 pictures from the event.

Look for them in a day or two.

Guest Devilicious

[

ps, medical bills are out of control, with no surgery my med bills are $35,000.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! about 10 grand an injection... i have to pay like 12k of it...

I am always scared something like that is going to happen to me, especially since I don't have insurance. That really sux >:(

Guest durrtylexx

alex....i thought we were leaving and me and alfredo turned around and you were walking back in !!! LOL!!!

yeap lol, its a good thing i went back inside, there was no way in hell that I could have driven my ass home. Satz thanks for getting me back in.

Guest ddg

alex....i thought we were leaving and me and alfredo turned around and you were walking back in !!! LOL!!!

yeap lol, its a good thing i went back inside, there was no way in hell that I could have driven my ass home. Satz thanks for getting me back in.

lol.....

btw....Alfredo...thx for the lift!!

Guest pod

Took me long enough. Mini-WMC is right, I've been at it all day editing and optimizing. Gonna go home now.

Guest tiltmiami

Carissa

Pssssss...it's CARISA. ;):P

Good to see you too. Nice shirt. LOL!

sorry.nice to see u too,but where did u go?when did u leave

Guest tiltmiami

lol,i was so wasted.I apoligize if i over reacted around u guys

Were you "that guy" that was wasted stumbling around and slurring in people's faces ???

ok dont be mean now.no it wasnt me

Guest Reza

Wicked Time!!! When Lawler was outside it was like being in Ibiza. Definately going again this year. Everyone was getting it lots of smiling faces and people losing it in the sun. That was some bullshit with the Pepper gas talk about a buzz kill. Seems like someone was trying to sabatoge the party. :( DT was great when the security kept turning his sound down he cranked it right back up laughing the whole time. They finally had to turn off the bass in the speakers because he wouldnt listen to them. Danny threw down a great set despite all the set backs and didn't let it get in the way of him doing his thing and enjoying him self...the last hour of his set he played the classics. All in all it was a great day/night and for those who missed out I guess theres always Ibiza... ;D

Guest General

lol.....

btw....Alfredo...thx for the lift!!

Any time bro, just glad I was able make it there ;D

and unlike Alex I would of never made it home had i gone back in

so u mean chicks that dont wear bikinis that cover their whole back section means they r half naked? give me a break or don't go to a foreign country lol

Diego - It didn't take me 20mins, but i got hussled down by some folks lol...ya'll should've stayed for DT upstairs tho

Im uploading, resizing, deleting pics right now too......

Just got back in town

Guest rollyp66

Good Times... Good Music.... GREAT PEOPLE!!!!! IMO this party was better than the Radio-1 Party during WMC because of the PEOPLE... there was such a good vibe. Danny brought his A game!

Good hanging out with Biz, Bruno , Lee, T, Alex, Diego, Diog, The Guerra Mafia, Alex Omes, Saleen, Satan, MY BITCH SQUAD(how I missed you dearly), Miriam, Andrew, and Erica

I know I have left some of you out but it is a little fuzzy

Guest musicalmissionary

best PARTY of the year so far!!!

my only 2 complaints are:

1) bars running out of mojitos :-\

2) "vip" beds too close to outdoor stage

i just have to say it..... RAVE!! 8)

Guest Electric Eel

best PARTY of the year so far!!!

my only 2 complaints are:

1) bars running out of mojitos :-\

eh, didn't realize they ran out, it was probably because I was drinking them like it was my job ;D