Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nikki Beach review

V. Barbarino

Guest Clauds

above all, it was all about having a great time w/friends. Rolly - you absolutely rawk!!! thanks for everything :-*

the overly crowded party inside was kind of annoying but fun nonetheless. i had a blast hanging out w/everyone ;D

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got there around 9pmish, right when Cue got on the decks downstairs in the main room...but that room was a pain in the butt to get in and it was over 150 F, so there was no way we could stay in there for more than 20mins. I didn't think the music was bad, it was just jam packed. Unfortunately i didnt get to see any other dj's earlier in the day but was told that Lawler's set wasn't all that great.

Upstairs in the Orange room...which is Pearl btw...was nice and intimate(b4 nikki's crowd came up and cuz they had the AC blasting).

Went upstairs from 11pm to close...great night, Danny was just going nuts, the man has a lot of energy, coming out from the booth and dancing w/ the crowd, dropping classics left and right. Pretty funny when that ass-whipe Russian kid was talking shit as DT says on his review. My throat is still hurting from last night, what a night.

Props to DT

All4tribal

Guest Roxybella1

I got there around 9pmish, right when Cue got on the decks downstairs in the main room...but that room was a pain in the butt to get in and it was over 150 F, so there was no way we could stay in there for more than 20mins. I didn't think the music was bad, it was just jam packed. Unfortunately i didnt get to see any other dj's earlier in the day but was told that Lawler's set wasn't all that great.

Upstairs in the Orange room...which is Pearl btw...was nice and intimate(b4 nikki's crowd came up and cuz they had the AC blasting).

Went upstairs from 11pm to close...great night, Danny was just going nuts, the man has a lot of energy, coming out from the booth and dancing w/ the crowd, dropping classics left and right. Pretty funny when that ass-whipe Russian kid was talking shit as DT says on his review. My throat is still hurting from last night, what a night.

Props to DT

All4tribal

Sucks! I missed that part with Danny... :-\ :-\ I left right after Armand stopped spinning...it was like around 11:30 pm...and then after him...some chick started spinning and i started getting sleepy and decided to leave.....

Guest Roxybella1

my only real issue with the music was that i showed up at 2 to hear cedric spin and he never spun....

I didnt hear anything from Cedric, Shawn Rudnick, Ivano, or Bruno...I was hoping for them to spin...Im not sure if they were spinning earlier before I got there....but I wasent happy with the dj's that were spinning at the time I was there except Armand upstairs in Pearl...

Guest durrtylexx
Tell them about the drunk from Moscow who said I was great when I played Russia but wanted me to play trance last night and said I was now very bad! haha! I said you get up here and do this! Alan proceeded to tear the mans shirt right off his chest ....... IT WAS ALL PART OF "THE SHOW"

that was funny as hell. Tenaglia stopped the music and called the russian guy an asshole, he told everyone in the room that he will never play trance or hip hop lol..

Guest durrtylexx

So any reviews on Lawlers set ???

Lawler's set fucking SUCKED!!

As everyone know's I'm not a fan of the swedish house scene, fucking tracks are boring and monotonous.

I was extremely dissapointed with Lawler's set, once I was drunk it was ok. whatever...

Guest durrtylexx

Tenaglia's set was simply amazing, he took everyone on a magic ride into electronic music. He played everything from prog, tech, tribal, minimiaml, electro you name it he played it. Everyone was jumping and down having a great time, once he dropped Frank Sinatra the place went banana's. At the end of the night he played Terror - (with Fused) and dam that was a perfect end to a wonderfull night.

Everyone time I check out Tenaglia I always walk out with a smile on my face.

respect...

One last thing, thanks to all the cj's Diogo, Diego, Alfredo, Andrew..

oh yea & Alan T is one cool mofo, that guy wicked cool.

Guest durrtylexx

Um, Lawler was playing Swedish house?

WHAT TIME WAS HE ON?

he played from 5:45pm till I don't know, I stopped paying attention to his set and concentrated on my alcohol consumption ;)

Guest nikolai303

I have to agree

Lawler dropped crazy techy sounds all afternoon, the sound was great, not too loud so you could stand right in front of the speakers, the mixing was flawless

just because you don't like "acid techy house" doesn't mean the set sucked...please

Got there at 1 (after some convincing and Rollys hookup ;) ) and only stayed until 630 as I had to work last night. I had a great time hanging with the friends and shooting people with my booby gun. LOL! Great to see so many familiar faces. I wasnt really into any of the music and the people I wanted to hear didnt spin(Ivano, Cedric, Shawn, Bruno). Oh well, no biggie. (PS Lawler is BORING ) :P

Oh well, overall it was a great party. I already knew how the prices were at Nikkis so I was prepared.

Big thanks to Emi and Rolly for the hookups and an ESPECIALLY HUGE thank you to Master Bitch for helping me find my car. I was almost in tears before I talked to you. :'( :-*

Guest thehog

I thought the party was insane. The half naked women shaking it up was very very nice. I liked what toones I heard but $45 at the door ouch.

Guest ramon

glad everyone had fun.

$45 at the door :eek:

i hope they do more outdoor stuff .. maybe let ralph and oscar play next time? :)

I thought the party was insane. The half naked women shaking it up was very very nice. I liked what toones I heard but $45 at the door ouch.

Honestly, $45 wasn't too bad when you consider it all. I didn't pay that much because i got presale tickets. Yes i probably could have gotten a hook up but who the hell cares? I love how everyone talks so much about supporting the scene yet they do everything in their power to get hooked up to not have to spend a dime. How much does just showing up really "support"?

BTW, it was nice seeing you hog and the rest of the saleen crew. Is it my imagination or has Nick lost some weight? ;D

Guest Fez

glad everyone had fun.

$45 at the door :eek:

i hope they do more outdoor stuff .. maybe let ralph and oscar play next time? :)

hell focking yesssss~!!! :o

Guest ddg

i liked lawlers set for the most part...the guy before him was boring me to death...and once lawler came on, the party def picked up.....thx to the crew i was running with ;) ;)

alex....i thought we were leaving and me and alfredo turned around and you were walking back in !!! LOL!!!

Diogo...sorry for dipping..we waited 20 mins for you to finish pissing...lol

great seeing everyone :D :D

btw...cue was crushing it inside..but it was just too fucking hot...

BTW, it was nice seeing you hog and the rest of the saleen crew. Is it my imagination or has Nick lost some weight? ;D

actualy no... i'm in the worst shape of my life... A year and a half a go, i ruptured 2 disc in my back... For a year i lived in severe pain, very serve pain... i didn't have benefits at my job, but was promised them, and this went on for a year.. i finally got them in march and they finally told me what i knew, i ruptured 2 discs.. so i'm now on the mend, but i can't do shit.. no working out, no lifting, no jogging, no cardio, no nothing.. So i try and watch what i eat, but without going to the gym, i'm miserable.. so now, i'm allowed to swim, so mid july, i'm going to the gym, to swim laps every day.. it fucking sucks... but hey, i lost weight according to you ;D

thanks..

good luck in nyc

ps, medical bills are out of control, with no surgery my med bills are $35,000.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! about 10 grand an injection... i have to pay like 12k of it...