Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nikki Beach review

V. Barbarino

Guest djqba

Despite all the problems that can be found with any event where a couple of thousand people show up for better than 15 hours of non-stop music.. It can only be said The Party "ROCKED".. My Dj Parnter and I were thrilled to have opened for DT at Pearl.. Having him on stage dancing to our set was priceless.. Thanks DT...As always he rocked.. It was a shame that Cedric and Ivano did't get to play, but they were hanging out and having fun as well.. To all our friends who showed up and gave us their support a Big "THANK YOU". Special Thanks to Guerra brothers and Alex and Katia and the crew for believing in us... I can only say it was a special moment in our DJ career that I will never forget..

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ericac

i had fun during the day ;D, i left and came back when the sun went down and it was a totally different party :P.

for the most part the music was good but i didnt know who was spinning when.

Guest rollyp66

i had fun during the day ;D, i left and came back when the sun went down and it was a totally different party :P.

for the most part the music was good but i didnt know who was spinning when.

You never asked ;)

Guest Satan

i showed up, and apparantly somebody had just farted and cleared out half the dance floor. :-\

still they wanted 50 at the door for a tear gassed event after midnite...pretty harsh!!!!....thankfully, i got hooked up due to my honorary lesbian status.

nikki outside in daylight is one thing, but i cannot for the life of me walk around on that uneven floor, and sand and steps and passed out motherfuckers after dark and a couple of beers. fuck drinktickets give me a flashlight next time.

so i went upstairs and jammed to DT's remaining few hours.which was great.

still....i hate that i missed most of this weekend's fun.

Guest tiltmiami

i had a blast

carisa,roly,diogo,erica,gino,andrew everyone thanks for puting up with my drunk ass again

Guest rollyp66

i had a blast

carisa,roly,diogo,erica,gino,andrew everyone thanks for puting up with my drunk ass again

No problem

Guest rollyp66

i showed up, and apparantly somebody had just farted and cleared out half the dance floor. :-\

still they wanted 50 at the door for a tear gassed event after midnite...pretty harsh!!!!....thankfully, i got hooked up due to my honorary lesbian status.

nikki outside in daylight is one thing, but i cannot for the life of me walk around on that uneven floor, and sand and steps and passed out motherfuckers after dark and a couple of beers. fuck drinktickets give me a flashlight next time.

And the Fun missed you too... but I'm glad you made it for some of it

Guest Electric Eel

At least you were there for the almost ILMP2, lol

Guest lulamishka

LOL! There can only be ONE ILMP!!!! :P

Guest Satan

AMEN. thats exactly what i told shannon too! You better find your purse cause the ILMP nickname is already taken. I was already starting to work on CFMFP cant find my fucking purse (she was walking around in dizzy circles mumbling that) when she finally found it.. LOL

Guest DrFired

LOL another ILMP?

Guest Electric Eel

AMEN. thats exactly what i told shannon too! You better find your purse cause the ILMP nickname is already taken. I was already starting to work on CFMFP cant find my fucking purse (she was walking around in dizzy circles mumbling that) when she finally found it.. LOL

LOL

She's lucky she found it, I almost beat her

Guest Clauds

LOL

lmao! thank goodness she found her purse. she was running around all dazed and confused, so helpless. and you...you were ready to kick some ass!

Guest Electric Eel

LOL

lmao! thank goodness she found her purse. she was running around all dazed and confused, so helpless. and you...you were ready to kick some ass!

Thanks so much for helping. We were already planning a way to break into our houses, lol

Guest Clauds

LOL

Thanks so much for helping. We were already planning a way to break into our houses, lol

no prob! i would've tried to break into your house through your window and then get my ass stuck in it *lol* now that would've been something!

Guest Muzika

dt,

You are a true professional to withstand such an evening.

I'm shocked at the poor job by the promoter. Yes, of course, I blame the promoter. They hold the key to everything in their event as you well know.

I travel all over the world just to sample venues. I'm also a professional promoter and I was never impressed with Nikki Beach as I don't consider it a venue for house music, but rather a place for the Miamians to simply party.

I'm aware you're not a touring dj, but if you could only see the recent top clubs throughout the UK/Central/South America. You would be pleased how the club life has expended in quality for the people as equally as the artists.

This promoter in Miami needed to cater to the you with any need but most importantly high-end top sound, equipment and booth necessities for comfort.

They needed to provide you with more security and no rude gorillas (such as Space, Miami, Crobar NY, etc.) but rather pleasant security that still remains effective (such as Ruby Skye SF, Ice LV, etc).

I can go on and on..

I to own a venue and consider it one of the finest in latin america. I have a deep deep passion for house music. With that, I want nothing but the very best for my artists and when I hear such stories like this experience of yours, it's pretty disappointing.

I have been a fan of your for years and I hope you don't have to go through anything like that again.

If you were to perform in my venue, I'm pretty confident you would have the best experience and the time of your life.

Cheers to you for being such a professional and inspiration.

DDW