Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Religion

Guest Devilicious

Guest teabag

everybody is right and wrong at the same time.

right to believe in something it is a human trait that distinguish each and every culture on earth and even atheist enter in this category ( because by denying something you are actually believing in something) and wrong because the only certainty is that we are here for a couple of years and nobody on this earth can tell us if is the end or the beginning....... unless my grandmother, six of my hommies and a fox news crew is capturing in video with the supervision of Stephen Hawkins a martian telling us that we are full of pure shit or pure bliss!! ;D

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest michael^heaven

---I was raised Southern Baptist. However, as I grew older, I became disheartened by all of the different denominations "battling" each other over who's right & who's wrong. Now, I consider myself just a Christian...nothing more...nothing less.

Guest swirlundergrounder

raised catholic' date=' i believe in God. people who dont believe in some higher power are ignorant. imo. there HAD to be a beginning of the universe. to believe that it just always existed is far more silly then the notion of ANY supreme being.

[/quote']

Soo True...

my Parents are Catholic and eventhough I have never set foot in a Church I am consider myself Catholic.

If you haven't taken communion then you can't be a Catholic... Poser......LOL

Guest swirlundergrounder

EDM is my religion.

Faithless said it best....

This is my church

This is where I heal my hurt

It's a natural grace

Of watching young life shape

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church

This is my church

It's in the world I become

Content in the hum

Between voice and drum

It's in change

The poetic justice of cause and effect

Respect' date=' love, compassion

This is my church

For tonight

God is a DJ <---------------

This is my church

[/quote']Unleaded is your religion. And your church is a Texaco and sometimes a Citgo...LOL....Gasoline is your holy water...

Guest swirlundergrounder

Religion, faith, science and the Universe is so hard to comprehend. All of these subjects are so vast that no one person or group of people for that matter really has all of the answers. How can you? how can one school of thought be it science or religion have the answers. If you only have faith in one thing then that's a dangerous road to go down imo. Having faith in only one thing is what has caused so many problems in human history spanning to this current day. People who have faith in only one thing are killing people who also have faith in only one thing.

Wouldn't it be wise to have faith in many things at the same time rather than just one doctrine or philosophy? I feel that I have an open mind because I have faith in many things. I believe in science. I believe in having a hypothesis, building a theory, collecting data and proving that data. I also have faith or should I say many faiths that no science can prove. These are things that I feel. Things that I can't see but I have an instinct about.

Guest tiltmiami

I'm sure God despises Benny Hinn. That guy is a damn tool. Anyone who uses God as a ploy for money is the worst form of scum.

i agree

Guest JMT

raised catholic, i believe in God. people who dont believe in some higher power are ignorant. imo. there HAD to be a beginning of the universe. to believe that it just always existed is far more silly then the notion of ANY supreme being.

Soo True...

my Parents are Catholic and eventhough I have never set foot in a Church I am consider myself Catholic.

If you haven't taken communion then you can't be a Catholic... Poser......LOL

if he was baptized then i think he would be.

Guest LdySphynx

Baptized Catholic, but decided to Baptize myself Baptist when I was 15!!!

Don't practice it at all!!!!!

Just didnt like the fact that my parents baptized me when I was a few months old just cause it was the "right" thing to do, so when I was able to understand what a religion was I probed a couple before choosing Baptist!!!

But I am very interested in Buddhism, and actually would love to learn more about it!!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Baptized Catholic, but decided to Baptize myself Baptist when I was 15!!!

Don't practice it at all!!!!!

Just didnt like the fact that my parents baptized me when I was a few months old just cause it was the "right" thing to do, so when I was able to understand what a religion was I probed a couple before choosing Baptist!!!

But I am very interested in Buddhism, and actually would love to learn more about it!!!!

Bad Catholic School girl is what you are.....LOL

Guest tres-b

none.I belive that is a supreme power but not God,Why should i belive in the Bible since was translated so many times by many many different man that makes u wonder if they didnt change any to benifit them selfs.

Your ignorance is rivaled only by your stupidity.

Regardless of religion, what you wrote above is wrong as far as "translations" go and your grammar/spelling blows as usual.

Other than that, have a nice day.

Guest tres-b

Now, I consider myself just a Christian...nothing more...nothing less.

That is a great way to put it.

Guest Devilicious

raised catholic, i believe in God. people who dont believe in some higher power are ignorant. imo. there HAD to be a beginning of the universe. to believe that it just always existed is far more silly than the notion of ANY supreme being.

The real question is who created God and how did God come about? If Godliness is creating universes.. then the human race could be Gods soon if we don't annihiliate ourselves first.

there is no reason to think a human mind can even comprehend whatever being or force created the universe.

Sounds like the definition of an agnostic :P

And you can fairly say people who don't believe in god are unenlightened, or that thy're going to hell, but claiming it's ignorant is incorrect. Ignorance implies being unaware of facts, knowledge...things that are proven. Religion is a matter of opinion

i call that God, so i dont call myself an agnostic.

Sorry but I'm not quite clear, you call what god, exactly?

imho, it is rather silly (or ignorant for lack of a better word) to think the universe and all its matter just ALWAYS existed. that actually has nothing to do with religion.

I agree with you here. I personally don't believe that by any stretch of the imagination. To me it's silly to believe the universe always existed, and it's also silly to believe flora, fauna, and all of humanity was created in 7 days (that is the Christian line right?) when there is solid proof of evolution.

Guest JMT
Sorry but I'm not quite clear, you call what god, exactly?

oh, i meant to me the force that created everything is God.

I agree with you here. I personally don't believe that by any stretch of the imagination. To me it's silly to believe the universe always existed, and it's also silly to believe flora, fauna, and all of humanity was created in 7 days (that is the Christian line right?) when there is solid proof of evolution.

only the fundamental Christians who take a completely literal interpretation of the Bible believe that the earth was created in exactly 7 - 24 hour periods. others see it as a metaphor.

Guest Devilicious

There are many things that I believe in morally, that guide me in my decisions through life. I didn't need a priest, or a bible, or ancient Greek mythology, or anything else to instill those values in me.

I think organized religion does wonderful things for those who need it, and I would never claim it is a negative in our society. Many people need hope, explanations, and a reason why they should "be good" (getting to heaven) I don't beseech those people that comfort, but I have come to believe that organized religion occured as a means to control the masses.

Personally I prefer to look more deeply for the answers, approaching religion with a very practical and logical perspective. Many times in attempting to discover what I believe I asked myself the question "why?"

I believe in fundamental principals of virtue.... good for the sake of good. I have yet to discover a religion that has teachings fully in line with my understanding of that. The ten commandments? Sure, they are guidelines to live by. The fact that someone would spend eternity in hell simply because they are Jewish, ludicrous.

I have always had a hard time trusting the bible because it was written by man. I realize Christian teachings claim these men were enlightened or somehow spoke to god, but for me the bottom line is the authors were human, and therefore inherently flawed.

Guest tiltmiami

God is within each and everyone of us ................be your own church .

thatsit u said it all so let move on to the next subject

who is ur favorite rock band or some

Guest pod

True. Some people need the "threat" of religion to stay in line. Others don't. Still others are just intrinsically indecent and do what they will with ill regard to others. Those people usually end up getting shot at some point.

Society has a way of self-regulating though. Religion forms part of that. Social customs form another part. Government forms another...

I see it as some people need religion to play nice, still others play nice because of social mores, and still others play nice because of the government (i.e. federal pound you in the ass prison) ...

Guest tiltmiami

none.I belive that is a supreme power but not God,Why should i belive in the Bible since was translated so many times by many many different man that makes u wonder if they didnt change any to benifit them selfs.

Regardless of religion, what you wrote above is wrong as far as "translations" go and your grammar/spelling blows as usual.

OK A HOLE,I KNOW MY SPELLING SUCKS AND I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT IT,NOW IF U ASK I DONT BELIVE IN GOD OR NON OF THAT SHIT AND WHO CARES ANY WAYS THIS IS A CLUB AND CLUB RELATED THINGS WHO CARES IF U BELIVE OR NOT I AM GOING TO HELL ANYWAYS

GOD COULD BE ANYTHING A FLY FOR ALL I CARE

SO FUCK THIS RELIGIOUS BULLSHIT AND GO ON WITH UR LIFE

GOD DIED, JESUS DIED FOR ME.HOW THE FUCK DO I KNOW ITS TRUE,AND DONATE MONEY EVERY WEEKEND IN CHURCH FOR WHAT SO THE PASTOR CAN DRIVE A BETTER CAR THAN I DO

OK THIS IS FOR U MY GODS NAME IS PARANTULA

AND MY JESUS IS CEDRIC AND IVANO

HOWS THAT FOR U

Guest Devilicious

True.

I pray to the club gods......... I go to church at Space (laugh if you want but it's a spiritual experience for me!).......

Seriously though, music is the closest I come to spirituality/ godliness.

Dan I think I agree with everything you've posted on this thread. You've even given me some much desired enlightenment :)

Guest tiltmiami

True.

I pray to the club gods......... I go to church at Space (laugh if you want but it's a spiritual experience for me!).......

Seriously though, music is the closest I come to spirituality/ godliness.

Dan I think I agree with everything you've posted on this thread. You've even given me some much desired enlightenment :)

GOD IS A DJ SPACE IS MY SANCTUARY

Guest tres-b

OK A HOLE,I KNOW MY SPELLING SUCKS AND I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT IT,NOW IF U ASK I DONT BELIVE IN GOD OR NON OF THAT SHIT AND WHO CARES ANY WAYS THIS IS A CLUB AND CLUB RELATED THINGS WHO CARES IF U BELIVE OR NOT I AM GOING TO HELL ANYWAYS

GOD COULD BE ANYTHING A FLY FOR ALL I CARE

SO FUCK THIS RELIGIOUS BULLSHIT AND GO ON WITH UR LIFE

GOD DIED, JESUS DIED FOR ME.HOW THE FUCK DO I KNOW ITS TRUE,AND DONATE MONEY EVERY WEEKEND IN CHURCH FOR WHAT SO THE PASTOR CAN DRIVE A BETTER CAR THAN I DO

OK THIS IS FOR U MY GODS NAME IS PARANTULA

AND MY JESUS IS CEDRIC AND IVANO

HOWS THAT FOR U

As I said, and will say again since you missed the point of the 1st post, it does not matter what you think as far as religion. The "translations" part of what you wrote is completely wrong.

I could care less what you believe but at least get the facts right before you post.

And relax. I hope you find God. Life is much better and easier with Him on your Team.

Guest mursa

True.

lol

I used to tell myself the same thing when i was banged up outta my mind @ times . ;D 8)

..I regard music very highly , but not to a point where I put it into a religious pedistal . . . . . Family , Love , and Good Friends are much more important to me than an enlightening clubbing experience .