Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Religion

Guest Devilicious

Guest tiltmiami

THANKS

MY LIFE IS GREAT THE WAY IT IS WHEN EVER I'M DOWN I'LL SMOKE A FAT BLUNT AND GO TO BED

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tres-b

THANKS

MY LIFE IS GREAT THE WAY IT IS WHEN EVER I'M DOWN I'LL SMOKE A FAT BLUNT AND GO TO BED

Whatever works for you.

Apologies for the stupidy comment earlier. It was out of line.

Take care of yourself.

Guest Devilicious

God is within each and everyone of us ................be your own church .

True.

I pray to the club gods......... I go to church at Space (laugh if you want but it's a spiritual experience for me!).......

lol

I used to tell myself the same thing when i was banged up outta my mind @ times . ;D 8)

..I regard music very highly , but not to a point where I put it into a religious pedistal . . . . . Family , Love , and Good Friends are much more important to me than an enlightening clubbing experience .

Maybe I wasn't clear....

MUSIC is what I consider the closest thing to spirituality (I'm not talking religion at all here). I am not equating music with the clubbing experience. There are certain moments when music speaks to me. A song, a track, something a DJ does, or even just a violin tune, just touches my soul. Sure some of those moments have come in clubs, but not all of them.

Spirituality in its broad meaning doesn't play a very large role in my life regardless.

:)

Guest lyrik

Every once in a while I pray to the porcelain God....it's been a while...but I just may have to do some repenting soon.

Guest Messed_Up_Sukka

catholic. not a church goer. opened the bible maybe once.

not extremely religious but i still believe and love to wear my cross

Guest Diabolique

"I'm no fucking Buddhist but this is enlightenment."

~said by Bjork about music.

that pretty much covers my POV. :)

I have beliefs that I do not feel the need to make too public. Spirituality is very private to me... you guys already know I have an affinity toward buddhism, that's all you need to know. ;)

Guest swirlundergrounder

I have beliefs that I do not feel the need to make too public. Spirituality is very private to me... you guys already know I have an affinity toward buddhism, that's all you need to know. ;)

If you come over and rub my belly I'll give you good luck :P

Guest Satan

I was raised Catholic, went to Catholic school for 13 years, therefore I'm an atheist.

thats soo true.

i was on the same program and now im the devil

Guest LdySphynx

I was raised Catholic, went to Catholic school for 13 years, therefore I'm an atheist.

thats soo true.

Oye that pic of u on myspace is SCAAAAARY, that shit reminded me of The Omen or Damien one of the 2 they both were lil fuckers!!!

Guest Satan

thats soo true.

Oye that pic of u on myspace is SCAAAAARY, that shit reminded me of The Omen or Damien one of the 2 they both were lil fuckers!!!

wow. that picture has gotten so much attention...., i get a couple of emails a day about that! who woulda thought what a little photo-chop action would do.

Guest Slide On The Ice

If you come over and rub my belly I'll give you good luck :P

Hey, I'm the bald one with the big belly, if she'll get good luck from rubbing a Buddha belly, it will be mine!

Show some respect to the belly, boy!