Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What was your very first job?

Bling

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JMT

winn dixie - i was 15. worked there for about 2 years. best job i ever had. at that age a $150 dollar paycheck was enormous. worked there with 2 of my best friends and we ran that place mafia style from the stock room. milked the clock, ate for free, marked down prices for the poor employees, played bumper cars with the handicap carts, waterballooned, intentionally put oil on the floor, fried the time clock, pranked the entire place regularly. good times.

Guest Chica

It was at a Doctor's Office, I was only there for a little while helping my cousin, she was the manager or something i can't remember now lol I was 18...

XO

Chica

Guest jbit

I was 12 ..... delivering flyers for a local pizza place.

When i was 13 I washed dishes in a chinese restaurant, $50 cash every night ..... they should have done to jail for sure.

Guest pod

mine was as a cashier at mcdonalds on 71st street and collins the old mcdonalds thats still there.

i was 16

That's around the corner from me.

My first job? Carnie. For real. I ran rides at an amusement, park.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I was in 8th grade and my old elementary school teacher who used to have a babeball card trading club after school when I was in the 4 and 5th grade, had opened up a collectables store for cards and comic books.

I used to go in there after school and sort out all of his shipments and keep the store clean and fill in comic book suscrption boxes for people.

I got paid in store credit for the couple of hours I worked and then at the end of the week I would get a bunch of comic books and baseball card I wanted.

This basically allowed me to save my allowance to spend on other things..

My first real paying job was in a pizza shop called Mama's pizza and I worked there with 2 of my best friends. I was a line cook, a waiter and a delivery driver. I made mad money for a Sophomore in high school..

The thing that sucked about that job was sometimes 2 of the 3 of use didn't have to work lets say on a Friday and one of us would have to miss out on the parties or whatever the other 2 did that night...

Guest swirlundergrounder

LMAO terry are u suffering from MPD? lol that name is off the hook ;D

What's MPD? You like that name..See there's Deep Dish and then there's me..'Rice Bowl'...LOL

Guest jbit

What's MPD?

Mulitiple personality disorder

Guest swirlundergrounder

No I have MSND...

Guest Seb

Flippin burgers @ Burger King when I was 17. I think I made about 6.85 an hour. I used to have to listen to this white trash lady scream in my ear "Get with the Pwogwam". She couldn't pronounce her r's . I still have nightmares to this day. :P

Guest LdySphynx

At my Mom's Beauty Salon Answering the phone, washing people's hair before they got it cut or after they had it dyed!!!

Would make good money in Tips and my mom would pay me $100 a week on a good week I would make a total of $200!!!

Did that for like a year and a half!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Flippin burgers @ Burger King when I was 17. I think I made about 6.85 an hour.

$6.85 an hour $Canadian for that matter..LOL

Guest swirlundergrounder

Flippin burgers @ Burger King when I was 17.

I met one of my really good friends while I was in High School while he was working at a Burger King. I had a combo meal and I didn't think that he gave me enough fries so I went back to the counter to complain and he took my tray from me and went to the french fry station and dumped about 2 baskets of fries right from the fryer on to it and gave me back the tray and said "Is this enough fries for you"? ...I started to bust up laughing and I took the fries back to my table....I was like man that guys has some witts....LOL

Guest Clauds

18 at a women's clothing store in downtown miami. my paycheck would never last me since i'd buy most of their cute sutff that would come in very week.

Guest swirlundergrounder

18 at a women's clothing store in downtown miami. my paycheck would never last me since i'd buy most of their cute sutff that would come in very week.

You've never heard of the 5 finger employee discount? LOL

Guest Clauds

You've never heard of the 5 finger employee discount? LOL

hahaha! well, no...i was never a klepto. if i would've ever shoplifted, i would've most probably gotten caught.

A&F...that's abercrombie & fitch clothing store...imma white boy at heart yea!

You would see all these little girls come in to the store wanting to get shopping bags and not buy anything cuz they thought the guys/models were hot...same for the catalog that they got there...u know some of u girls did that shiet, don't deny urself lol.

i was 18 senior in HS...