Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What was your very first job?

Bling

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ericac

McDonalds :D i was 15 just got my working permit and lasted 6months!! I even was able to work drive thru...

welcome to mcdondals may i take your order c ;D

McDonalds :D i was 15 just got my working permit and lasted 6months!! I even was able to work drive thru...

another mcdonaldsoite

what rocked is i made all my sandwiches just the way i like em..

(oops thats BK) lol serously i ate like a pig when i worked there i made myself like double big macs it was the shit .........

McDonald was my 2nd job and I would eat french fries dipped in frozen yogurt on my lunch breaks...yuuuuummmmy. (hot, cold, sweet & salty all in one)

lol and i thought i was weird cuz i love to eat french fries in mayonaisse and ketchup mixed together. :P lol

:-*

McDonald was my 2nd job and I would eat french fries dipped in frozen yogurt on my lunch breaks...yuuuuummmmy. (hot, cold, sweet & salty all in one)

lol and i thought i was weird cuz i love to eat french fries in mayonaisse and ketchup mixed together. :P lol

:-*

Thats basically 100o Island dressing without the dill. LOL!

Guest Slide On The Ice

another mcdonaldsoite

what rocked is i made all my sandwiches just the way i like em..

(oops thats BK) lol serously i ate like a pig when i worked there i made myself like double big macs it was the shit .........

No wonder you're so fat, you never put the weight off after that. Oh, wait, you're a rail...I'm the fat one. ;D

But that was before losing 40 pounds most recently! *Slide receives due applause, and bows*

Guest Slide On The Ice

Anyway, first job, washing dishes at Cookie's Steak House on Long Island.

Guest JMT

ok, so far Slamming Shaun (science boy) and Durrtylexx (al bundy) have had the funniest jobs yet...

Guest slamminshaun

ok, so far Slamming Shaun (science boy) and Durrtylexx (al bundy) have had the funniest jobs yet...

Yeah, well....it lasted three months. Constant public humiliation at that age makes you feel like a loser. I'll never forget the first time the girl I liked came in and snickered to her friends about my uniform. I felt like the guy in Fast Times at Ridgemont High when the girls in the car were laughing at his stupid hat.

So I quit....and took a real job at Mackey D's. :P