Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mushrooms...a.k.a. Shrooms

Saint

Mushroom are the BEST!!!! I've been taking them for four years already and they are quite possible the safest and funnest drug around. First of all, they are absolutely natural and you feel no after effects. They are similar to acid because they make you trip. However, the trip is milder and you don't get too f**cked up. You talk a lot and it makes you think. The only thing is that they are really expensive and a pain in the ass to find.

------------------

Shrooms are great, but like mentioned before, are hard to find (quality ones that is) and can get expensive. The trip is similar in the sence of feelings and visuals, but it doesn't last as long. That is either good or bad depending upon you preference. If you are getting them, make sure you're buying mostly caps, with a few stems. Any shake will most likely be a crappy bag. And to enhance it, if you have the time, eat the caps and make tea from the stems. This makes it that much more potent. The only draw back about shrooms is that sometimes, if you take too much (anything more than 1/8 per person is excessive), you can get sick and will throw up your $35 investment.

As far as mesculine goes, that's a whole different ball game. They can come in the form of micro-dots or liquid. That is a pure visual drug. It lasts about 5 hours, but is awesomely intense. This is my favortie, but has been really scarce as of late. If you can get your hands on them, HAVE FUN AND TELL ME ABOUT THE RIDE!

Hope this helps. And again, I'm not sure if it good or bad I know a lot about this stuff. But whatever, have fun while you can...

------------------

Keep it movin'!

Corporate

ok, so how we feeling about "hippy flipping" (that is, E and shrooms together). have any of you guys done this? i just got my hands on some shrooms, but it's a little bit, so i am hoping to make the mix with E. now, if i were to do this, should i be outdoors, and is a club ok too?

thanx for any input!

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

The combination is a little weird for my taste, but I know people that really like it. I wouldn't go to a club, b/c the visuals are forced upon you then. The true experience will come if the visuals come to you. Therefor, I would suggest walking around in an area with moderate activity, just to add some fun. But go for it and have fun!

------------------

Keep it movin'!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

thanks cholo for the advice! i was thinking of taking it this weekend at SF, but i think i will save hippy flippin for a chill day at an outdoor rave-

eek.. but i don't really like dropping during the day, it makes me feel outta place.

i guess we can't help it if we're nightcrawlers..

the freaks come out at night..

ok i'll shut up now. but i will post a report for all those that are interested! wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

I heard mescaline makes you sweat a lot and some people have told me that it lasts for a really long time and you trip like mad...but you feel really sick afterwards. Don't some E have a lot of mescaline in it? Like Tweeties, Chinese Love..or any of the other ones that make you sweat a lot and fuck up your vision? I actually kinda like those! Hee hee.

------------------

I heard mescaline makes you sweat a lot and some people have told me that it lasts for a really long time and you trip like mad...but you feel really sick afterwards. Don't some E have a lot of mescaline in it? Like Tweeties, Chinese Love..or any of the other ones that make you sweat a lot and fuck up your vision? I actually kinda like those! Hee hee.

------------------

The Chineese Love ones. What do they look like. I have ones that everyone is calling Chineese Stars, and they are really trippy. Maybe they are the same ones.

Mesculine on its own is awesome. It is very pure and very visual. Too bad it really isn't around as much as it used to be. Let me know about the pills though.

------------------

Keep it movin'!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

Just curious. Anyone had an experience w/ DMT I heard its like the most powerful hallucinogen even though your trip only lasts about 15 min. It's tough to find all that shit down in Miami you're lucky if you find a hit of acid let alone shrooms and that other stuff.

------------------

• 2 weeks later...

Originally posted by cholo_40:

The Chineese Love ones. What do they look like. I have ones that everyone is calling Chineese Stars, and they are really trippy. Maybe they are the same ones.

Mesculine on its own is awesome. It is very pure and very visual. Too bad it really isn't around as much as it used to be. Let me know about the pills though.

Yea the chineese stars are very trippy. The visuals w/ them were great. I've heard that some pills have a lot of mescaline in them as well. I have been told before i take the pills that they have a lot and when i take them i hallucinate much more so i figure its no lie. X-files that have been out lately are really good too but less visual.

-Rob

meta4z:

I have access to acid like every weekend. I'm surprised that you can't find... I tried it for the first time last weekend... and i loved it. Send me an email if you need to talk.... Vanessa505@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by vanessa23 (edited 06-18-2000).]

I've candy flipped, but not hippy flipped. Anyway, if you hit too many shrooms, you could definately get too f**cked up. I'll tell you my first experience. I ate 5 stems and 4 caps.

I saw my lawn grow, saw a ghost on my ceiling, while laying on my bed I thought I was sinking into it and jumped out of it (that was funny), went outside for a smoke and the cigarette crumbled in my fingers, the street lights in my neighborhood were pulsing and looked like they were about to explode, and I kept hearing voices in my head, people telling me to do things.

At one point I was looking at everything through a kaleidescope, with millions of different colors. It truly was a different world. Kind of scary, but it also seemed to open me up to a new world.

------------------

I started a new online community! C L I C K H E R E