Clubplanet Nightlife Community

POD vs Kamikazee (battle of the cameras)

Bling

Guest pod

His is the newer version of mine, so yeah his is better. It's been two years since the development of mine, Canon isn't really the type of company to stand still.

Mine's more beat up though. ;D

Guest pod

His is the 20D, mine is the 10D.

Specs:

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canoneos20d/page2.asp

his compared to mine:

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canoneos20d/page22.asp

If you ever wanna buy a new digital camera, be it pro or consumer, this is the site to go to:

www.dpreview.com/

His is an evolution of mine. Canon took the advice of users like me, and used that to make what Eric has.

Of course there's another level. For 8 grand, you can get the 1Ds Mark II which is a 17 megapixel body. If mine was a bullet in the leg to 35 mm film shooters and Eric's was the first nail in the coffin, than this one is the last nail.

Guest KONEIL

ok specs please?

i saw erik's camera umm that camera is pimp is it better then pod's? inquiring minds want to know ;D

Nefarious Girls Camera is up there to have you gotten a chance to see her's I think she and eric are in the same ball park!

Guest Civs

both of them take amazing pictures. usually the camera itself doesn't make the difference, but the talent behind the camera. as we've all had the pleasure of witnessing, both of them have some amazing pictures. keep up the great work guys, the world is googling over your work, well maybe they are googling over the girls in your pictures :P

Guest Civs
Nefarious Girls Camera is up there to have you gotten a chance to see her's I think she and eric are in the same ball park!

Kera, u r right. NG has the Canon 20d, 580EX flash, transmitter, and 4GB CF card, and lots of battery power.

Guest KONEIL

Kera, u r right. NG has the Canon 20d, 580EX flash, transmitter, and 4GB CF card, and lots of battery power.

Thanks civs! she takes the cake with lots of talent! Pretty much any type of camera she uses her pictures are awesome... So yah your right camera can be great but its all about what you can do with it!

Guest Civs
btw the girl with teh green see thru top in ur nikki beach gallery made the round in our office.

mice. she does bookings?

btw the girl with teh green see thru top in ur nikki beach gallery made the round in our office.

mice. she does bookings?

LOL edited my post that sounded messed up ... HER PIC MADE THE ROUNDS LOL

Wow this cracks me up.

POD, NefrariousGirl, and I all are all Canon users. So is Treepwood from Resident Advisor. :o

There is so much these camera can do, it can take a year just to figure out the correct settings and build your own unique style.

I definetly can Thank POD for the suggestions when i was purchasing my new equipment back in Feb.

We all have our own unique style and put our own personality into the photos.

Guest KONEIL

erick or dan any unused equipent u can sell me lol ;) thats not 20 lbs as u all may know my camera is not the best :P

Yah something is up with your camera bling maybe I'll take a look at it I have asimple digi too and my pics were all crazy then I realized if you adjust the setting a bit a makes a huge difference!

Guest Civs
erick or dan any unused equipent u can sell me lol thats not 20 lbs as u all may know my camera is not the best

Bling, you can pick up a new camera for a decent price nowadays. check http://www.salescircular.com/ for the sunday specials. i've seen 3.2 megapixels for as low as $100.

btw, how many megapixels is your camera?

Guest Civs

interesting. your pics should be coming out a lot better. very weird. they look as if the lense is smudged. wonder if it has a defect. you may want to check the manufacturers website or reviews to see if there is a defect on it.

Guest macboy

The first thing pod will tell you is that it's not the megapixels, it's the camera's sensor that makes the difference. Bling, time to get a Canon. ;D