Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY ? ...

Guest Untouchablepurple

Guest Untouchablepurple

They only listen to DRUM n BASS in Zurich I mean its not bad, I just got back from a FESTIVAL they had here and in each corner there was a SPEAKER with drum n bass music .. I guess they havent listen to the REAL music ( HOUSE )

Guest Devilicious

Same reason Miami has mostly house, Munich a lot of techno, and middle america a lot of crap..... regional tastes are just different.

IMHO a festival should have many different genres of music though

Guest Untouchablepurple

thats europe for u bro wait till u go to italy

Oh no .. What do they play in ITALY at least let me hear some TRANCE

Guest mursa

They only listen to DRUM n BASS in Zurich I mean its not bad, I just got back from a FESTIVAL they had here and in each corner there was a SPEAKER with drum n bass music .. I guess they havent listen to the REAL music ( HOUSE )

::)...gotta love these sofla folks that think the world revolves around house . . . .

.. Europe is the trend setter in terms of EM, so learn to appreciate more intense/party sounds other than "hop scotch" house music that ya'll used to here .

..check out the German portion of Switzerland ...for some serious Tech-Trance ! 8)

Guest Untouchablepurple

::)...gotta love these sofla folks that think the world revolves around house . . . .

.. Europe is the trend setter in terms of EM, so learn to appreciate more intense/party sounds other than "hop scotch" house music that ya'll used to here .

..check out the German portion of Switzerland ...for some serious Tech-Trance ! 8)

Your so right .. As I was listening to D&B I was going to the beat with my head .. its not so bad but i guess its just what they like here ... I cant wait till I hear some HARDCORE trance .. now any good places ?

Guest mursa

Your so right .. As I was listening to D&B I was going to the beat with my head .. its not so bad but i guess its just what they like here ... I cant wait till I hear some HARDCORE trance .. now any good places ?

Anywhere in the German part of switzerland, you'll find many ...... 8)

Guest Untouchablepurple

Anywhere in the German part of switzerland, you'll find many ...... 8)

so they tell me ... ;D

Guest ramon

dude there's an amazing techno scene in zurich .. you just gotta find it.

Guest Untouchablepurple

Zurich and all of Switzlerand if pretty diverse and had a very good scene.

The festival you were at must have just beena mainly DNB festival.

Look here for the good clubs. This site is based out of Switzerland

www.tilllate.com

Yea ive checked it out once i got here .. great site for those that come to ZURICH .. thanks Kami ;D

Guest mursa

and BTW !!!!!!!!!!

Checkout STREETPARADE in Zurich , i believe it's in july , maybe right after the loveparade which is in early july .

ps...Streetparade is similar to the loveparade , hundreds of thousands of partygoers .

Guest Cosmigonon

Well, thank God I live in the capital of House, I don't think I'd stand living in a D'n'B hell... :-X

Well, thank God I live in the capital of House, I don't think I'd stand living in a D'n'B hell... :-X

have you ever listened to bossa nova dnb...its not deep heavy str8 dnb as u know it...its really nice, chicks dig it...well at least in rio/sao paulo its pretty big

check out dj marky and dj patife world known bossa nova style dnb ...the song LK, Supergrass, Sambassim were hits for quite some time.

check out this link one of their older cds/records

DJ Marky: Movement: The Brazilian Job

f39020ly719.jpg

http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/store/artist/album/0,,1621653,00.html