Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What was your first car?

Bling

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chica

My first car was a 1997 Infiniti, I got it in 1999...I loved that car my mom made me trade it in i was so mad :(

Do you lay awake at night thinking of topics to post on message boards? ??? ;D

I drove my Dad's Chevy S10 pickup truck for about a year, until i had an accident >:( , and then it was time for me to get my own car. :D

This was in 1995, and I got a 1989 Ford Thunderbird. It was a big car. When I got it, it had70k miles on it already, and I drove for 3 years, until I the transmission went out on me. Just my luck, it was 1:30 am , and tried to get on the interstate, and step on the gas, and it would not shift down, ( it was automatic), so I could go no faster than 35 mph. That was a long drive home. :(

burnside.jpg

Guest swirlundergrounder

My first car was a hand me down from my dad. it was a Datsun B210 that he got brand new in 1979 and gave it to me when I started driving in 1989. It looks similar to the car below. That car was the most dependable car i've ever known. It never broke down and my dad recently gave it way a couple of years ago to a friend. It's still running to this day I guess.

606746_1_full.jpg

Then my first-first car was a 1991 Honda Civic. I took really good care of it and drove it from 1991 until I moved here iin 2003 and I gave it to my dad.

vincent.gif

Guest Cosmigonon

My first car was a 1979 Toyota Corona, bought brand new by my dad, then my mom drove it, and I got it in 92 when I started driving.

ty1979corona01.jpg

Guest saintjohn

1966 Volvo 1800S, similar to the vehicle featured in "The Saint" television series:

roger1800.jpg

My father bought it while I was in high school. The car was in rough shape, so I got to drive it in exchange for fixing it. In addition to attending to numerous mechanical issues, I replaced the interior (new carpeting and Recaro seats), upgraded the suspension (shocks, springs, sway bars), and did some minor body work. As soon as I got it cleaned up and running right, my dad started driving it everywhere, and I rarely got behind the wheel again unless the twin SU carburetors needed adjustment.

Guest tiltmiami

ext_main_1.jpg

My first car was a lincoln ls which my dad gave to my brother after i got my ohter car.It looks simular to the car on the pic without the rims

Guest LdySphynx

84' Porsche 928 Red w/ Black interior

That car was 10 years old and that car stil rocked it back then!!!

a6_1_b.jpg

5e_12_b.jpg

4f_12_b.jpg

To this day I still LOVE that car and if I could have it again I would, only bad part of that car is that it's HIGH MAINTNANCE, which was my main reason for getting rid of it I mean when the radiator broke it was $1200 for a new one :(, at 19 that is kind of steep!!!

Guest slamminshaun

1987 Dodge Colt. Sorry, no photos to share. I guess nobody in cyberspace thinks its worth taking a picture of.

Guest LdySphynx

bmx.JPG

I know its not a car but it was my first way of transportation

Very true, I had a 10speed Schwinn....it was pink :P.

Always had a Flat Tire cause the tires were so thin, so I ended up choosing a Beach Cruiser ;D!!!

Guest durrtylexx

bmx.JPG

I know its not a car but it was my first way of transportation

true...

I had a GT Performer, GT Pro-Performer and then a GT Dyno.

Guest slamminshaun

This guy definetly had the 'very first car I ever wanted'...LOL

jmichael05.jpg

Fuck KITT....I wanted KARR, the criminal version of KITT.

Guest pod

Unofficially? 1989 Pontiac Grand Am. It had the DOHC engine in it, so it wasn't bad really. 180 HP and all. I say unofficially since my mom owned it, but she liked my dad's car better, leaving the Grand Am sitting there.

Officially? 1992 Ford Taurus GL, fully loaded for it's time. CD player, dual airbags, ABS, the works. Some of you may remember that car.