Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coworkers you secretly despise?

Guest lyrik

Guest lyrik

Who has them and why do you despise them? Most of mine are for no good reason, but I'm a son-of-bitch - so fuck it.

I can't stand this sales guy in my office - with the Mr. Fake (hand) Shake and the "hey buddy how ya doing - everything okay" programmed greeting/response EVERY FREAKIN DAY. He is the classic cliche of the salesman...everything is so over the top dramatic and exciting for him. Even looks like he buys those shirt/tie power combos you see in stores pre-packaged and ready to go.

LOL awesome thread. well at our office most of us dont really like our IT GUY . his email is denoted as the help desk yet he needs his own help desk

its hilarious he thinks desktop wallpaper will crash our computer or something ........... ::)

Guest Chica

LOL I have a long list, I work in a government office so all there is here is old angry people lol. I surrounded but old ladies that have nothing to do but gossip and try to get you in trouble, so I'll start with my boss lol she is so annoying, she makes big deals out of little things and wants to know EVERYTHING and that includes it ALL lol. Then is the lady next to me, she likes to talk sh!t behind your back and goes to the boss all the time to get ppl in trouble, on my other side i have a single 40 something that hates spanish and is almost crazy, poor thing........the rest here in my office aren't that bad but i have around 40 other coworkers those i keep distance from they always want to know what u are up to, gosh! they need a life....and i need a new job! ;)

XO

Chica

Guest swirlundergrounder

There's someone at my work who has a poor managing style. Though I think that this persons intentions are good, this person has a bad way of going about it. This person became the manager of were I work by chance and doesn't really understand the operations of a resturant. So this person continues to create an advesarial atmosphere and threatens to suspend people for the most stupid things...

Luckily though I don't have to deal with this person very much but when I do I have a very diplomatic relationship with this person. So fo me it's not so bad but for the co workers I work with it is, which in turn has an affect on the whole work place...

LOL I have a long list, I work in a government office so all there is here is old angry people lol. I surrounded but old ladies that have nothing to do but gossip and try to get you in trouble, so I'll start with my boss lol she is so annoying, she makes big deals out of little things and wants to know EVERYTHING and that includes it ALL lol. Then is the lady next to me, she likes to talk sh!t behind your back and goes to the boss all the time to get ppl in trouble, on my other side i have a single 40 something that hates spanish and is almost crazy, poor thing........the rest here in my office aren't that bad but i have around 40 other coworkers those i keep distance from they always want to know what u are up to, gosh! they need a life....and i need a new job! ;)

XO

Chica

we def have to fix ur situation missy 8)

The front desk/ receptionist.

she just irritates the crap out of me. :o

She makes a big deal out of everything. I walk out of the building for a meeting, and she will say like" taking a break?" "short work day?"

I spend a crap load of time already at the office and on my phone working even when I am home and ont he weekend, but I don't have to report every little step and activity to you.

Guest tres-b

The front desk/ receptionist.

she just irritates the crap out of me. :o

She makes a big deal out of everything. I walk out of the building for a meeting, and she will say like" taking a break?" "short work day?"

I spend a crap load of time already at the office and on my phone working even when I am home and ont he weekend, but I don't have to report every little step and activity to you.

You dont have to report anything to a phone answering monkey with a bad attitude.

One of my accountants has a split personality problem...one day you can walk in the office and she will be very pleasant and help you out with anything you need, other days she will be a fucking bitch that doesn't even let you explain certain situations cuz she always has to have the first say in everything....fucking nascar hick-bitch

Guest rhythmburn

there is a guy in my office with a can of "Fibre-Con' on his desk... need I say more? well I will anyway... this guy gets up from his desk, gives a strange look and walks away, after crop-dusting the entire floor...

fuckin nasty..