Clubplanet Nightlife Community

E Users

I'm not sure what's up w/ this.. but have you guys ever felt bored, or tired of doing E? There have been periods of time that i just don't have the want to do E anymore... and it goes for like a few months... but then it goes away, and i want it again.. Let me know.

------------------

what's up,

i guess it also depends on how long you've been using it, and also how often you do. i do find myself taking breaks, but more so because i HATE feeling cracked out the next day, and i find that i am building quite of a bit of a tolerance for it which sucks big d*ck. frown.gif

you know though, you could just be growing out of the E phase. i think that e helps you experience something new and different in your life, but it also helps you realize that there are more things to do on a friday night then go drop. i am yet to learn this, but i know one day i will, and will be happy about exiting-- knowing that i've learned to enjoy other things in life.

i hope that helped. good luck girl. but just remember why you started to do e in the first place, and retrospect on how your life has changed/gotten better/worse from it. perhaps your answers are there.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

That actually happens to me all of the time. I could have a pill in front of my face and have no urge to take it. I guess now a days I think before I act and I realize that sometimes I just am not in the mood to stay up late and get all cracked out.

------------------

I have rolled for 2 years and have gotten to the point of being tired of it. But the sad truth is that I can't go out without a hit or two of x. It is tough when you want to stop but can't. So when I don't want to roll, I just don't go out.

------------------

Freaky72..

If you can not go out without taking X than you are going out for the wrong reasons and your main focus of this whole scene is the drugs. Drugs are used to enhance your experience. I used to enjoy my times out a lot better if I was messed up, but it in no way shape or form controls it. I go out sober all of the time because I am there for the music and my friends. No offense, but if you need drugs to have a good time than you have a problem. That is not an insult.......I have some friends that have the same view on this topic and they often worry me.

------------------

I think that's what he's trying to say. He did say "sad truth"

But for real, it gets crazy addictive if you're an emotional person who can remember a feeling and feel all depressed that you're not experiencing that feeling right now. It takes a lot of willpower to dig yourself out of a hole like that, but it's not a waste of life drug like H.

------------------

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I don't think E's addictive at all. But, Freaky, if you can't go out w/o out it, that's definately time to quit.

I used to be into acid. I'd end up trippin 2 or three x's a week. So much that I'd take 4 or 5 hits at a time. And I was never addicted, I just like the experiance cause it was always something new. Never had a bad trip, ever. And one day, I tripped and just felt that there was nothing more to gain/learn/experiance, and I haven't done it since which has been about 4 years.

The same thing just happened to me w/ E last week at the 6th element thing. I had a great time but just don't think I need to do E anymore. Maybe it's just a phase and I'll want it again sometime, in which case I'll do it. But I just feel like sometimes you need to just let things go. Why do it if you don't feel like it? That would be giving in to addiction and then you've definately got problems.

Meta4z, 5-htp got you back into E? How? What's it do?

Please explain because I do kind of wish I wanted to still do E. I always have fun rollin', and if for nothing else, it'll keep me awake so I can dance till sunrise instead of goin' home at 3 because I'm tired.

------------------

BAC up + BAC down + BAC all around.

There were times when i used to think that i had to be fucked up to go out (tunnel, back in the day, hehehe) . . . i was in it for the wrong reasons, i know that . . .

Then one day i decided to try something different - go to a club SOBER. what a beautiful experience for me. That's all i've really done ever since then (i would take e at other points in time, not just to go out, now it doesn't work anymore) . . . and people ask me all the time what i'm on - and the answer is nothing - the music just takes over, and i'm in my own little world. how amazing.

sometimes i don't think i'm bored,i think that perhaps i don't even need drugs anymore - i think that my body has naturally replenished itself with whatever i need to be a crazy and energetic as a person on drugs - i can stay up for days at a time, i'm always the last person to want to leave a club, i'm bouncy all day long - and i fuckin love it!!

however, many many many of my friends feel that they cannot go to a club without being fucked up, i honestly think that this is a sign of immaturity in a way, but that's just my personal opinion - because that's how i was when i used to go out when i was much much younger, like you had to be fucked up to be cool or whatever. ICK.

but yeah, there were times in my life where i was a bit bored of doing e - when i was like, 'hmmm, maybe i should be doing work or something, not just eating pills to eat them.'

as kitty said, about growing out your e phase, i think i'm kinda forcing myself to do it. because i can't get pills to work, i tell myself, look at those assholes rollin', how dumb are they, yadayada . . . but all i really wanna do it just eat a pill and feel what they're feeling . . .

who knows??

luv,

Brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen

dancing were thought to

be insane by those who

could not hear the music."

I know how you feel. I don't get that feeling for months though. I have had the experience twice though.. Where I took E and all I wanted to do was sit down. I didnt have the energy to do anything. I just sat there and stared into space!!!! I hated it so much

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with u guys~ The first time I tried it.. I luved it and wanted to do it soo much.. and started depending on it. But nowadays I don't feel like it. Like last friday I went to Exit with 3 tabs of E and I didn't even take them~ I went to Twilo 2 weeks ago and I didn't take them either. I see more than half the club on some kinda substance.. most on E.. and watch them act so stupid. I get so turned off by takin them anymore. I'm glad I'm not depending on it to have fun anymore. When I use it I don't let the E control me.. I use it to enhance my experience once in awhile.

Tomochan