Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DEEP HOUSE...GOOD or NOT SO GOOD?

Guest swank

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AlanS

It's all about logical progression within an events musical programming....given the crowd reactions and motivation to get down to certain sounds.

I absolutely cannot go to an event with an entire night of just deep house...but then again just because there is a Dj that is known for deep house specifically, doesn't mean that he/she isn't going to pick up the tempo through-out his/her set (reading the crowd and atmosphere) adjusting and being versatile enough to hold the floor.

BINGO!! I was just about to say that the best sets I've heard this year from dj's typically pegged as "Deep House DJs" have covered a very wide range of sounds including techno, progressive, funky, tribal, etc... The same goes for the best sets I've heard from DJs normally pegged as "Progressive DJs".

There's no substitute for variety.

As "they" say...It's all about the vibe!

Guest Sela V

All Deep House is not sleepy - It's just that djs have been playing the mellow variety for whatever reasons, but that's not true house music. Most house will definitely keep you up all night dancing... I love what's being played at Nocturnal with DHM and the guest DJS, David Solero and Dr. Love at Yucal and at Hotel Albion by DJS Chili, Andre Soul who rep New York House music and DJ Peace, who learned under Steve Farley and Frankie Knuckles - House Music All Night Long!....

All Deep House is not sleepy - It's just that djs have been playing the mellow variety for whatever reasons, but that's not true house music. Most house will definitely keep you up all night dancing... I love what's being played at Nocturnal with DHM and the guest DJS, David Solero and Dr. Love at Yucal and at Hotel Albion by DJS Chili, Andre Soul who rep New York House music and DJ Peace, who learned under Steve Farley and Frankie Knuckles - House Music All Night Long!....

THANK YOU!!! Finally somebody who understands!!

Guest swank

All Deep House is not sleepy - It's just that djs have been playing the mellow variety for whatever reasons' date=' but that's not true house music. Most house will definitely keep you up all night dancing... I love what's being played at Nocturnal with DHM and the guest DJS, David Solero and Dr. Love at Yucal and at Hotel Albion by DJS Chili, Andre Soul who rep New York House music and DJ Peace, who learned under Steve Farley and Frankie Knuckles - House Music All Night Long!....

[/quote']

THANK YOU!!! Finally somebody who understands!!

hmmmmm...