Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question

i'm not really sure, but i think that 5-htp is supposed to enhance your roll, or something like that, i'm not definite though on when you take it or how good it is. and about those pills, sorry but i don't know

good luck w/ em anyway!!!

5-htp is an over the counter drug that helps to replace the seratonin in your brain. Since E "runs" off of seratonin, rolling will decrease the amount that you have. Seratonin is the natural chemical in your brain that lets you sleep.

The best way that I've found is to take 1 an hour before you roll, and another right when you peak. I've tried taking 2/2, but it made me sick both times.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can get it at GNC, but someone just posted a great website on another thread. www.5htpdirect.com Their prices are A LOT lower than GNC, and they have a kind that is fortefied with vitamins B and C. Both of these vitamins are essential to the processing of 5-htp back into your system.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll tell you I've tried both 5HTP from GNC and from the website and the shit from GNC can't compare to the stuff I ordered. It double the intensity of the roll. I'll never roll w/ out 5HTP again. I also use it during the week cuz it has lots of other benefits besides restoring serotonin (apetite control aid in sleeping mood enhancing etc) They've used it in Europe for years.

Met4z,

Ever have any sickness problems with it?

I've rolled hard as hell with the stuff from GNC, but it took 4 pills, and that made me sicker than I ever want to be again. It only lasted a minute or two, then I was rolling harcore again, but I just don't want to have to make that sacrifice.

*grin* As hard as I've rolled off of GNC stuff, though, I dunno if I -want- to roll twice as good...that might be just plain scary.

Then again, maybe I do...

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~