Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hottest girl @ local celebrity....

Guest DoYoUeVeRsMiLe

What im really tired of is all skinny ass chicks being called hot. Some of them have NASTY hands and feet, and ugly faces. How is that hot? People are so wrapped up in this thin is beautiful mentality that they dont realize that the majority of real women aren't a size 2. Personally, i have been called fat. I may not be model thin but i am not fuckin fat. Any weight i want to lose is for me, and not for anyone else. So for all the big booty girls....HOLLA.

There's still hot one going around in Miami....called "Silvia", she REAL, and got a nice "behind" too...have u seen her around? I've only seen "her" in pics ...

true statement

car mode off...

Pretty face:

silvia.jpg

Great ass:

Silvia-1999-2002-10.jpg

/car mode

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DoYoUeVeRsMiLe

Ok people......

let's get back to the post. How the hell we got all the way to maine

and UCF girls.... please your double wide or mine...... anywayz.....

and the standings are as follows....

Roxy

Michelle

Jen

Anyothers.....let me know...

and if you know you look good...

let us know ..by postin a pic..

Winner gets a prize....

Dan 2 kilos= 2 cents ;D

What im really tired of is all skinny ass chicks being called hot. Some of them have NASTY hands and feet, and ugly faces. How is that hot? People are so wrapped up in this thin is beautiful mentality that they dont realize that the majority of real women aren't a size 2. Personally, i have been called fat. I may not be model thin but i am not fuckin fat. Any weight i want to lose is for me, and not for anyone else. So for all the big booty girls....HOLLA.

Right on!! I don't like skinny chicks. Some women are fat, some are thick, stacked and lean with tiny waists (yummy), some are skinny(yuck) There is a big difference between fat and thick. Thick women are bodacious and shapely ...And oh yeah jackie, you're not fat. don't listen to people that tell you that ;)

Guest DoYoUeVeRsMiLe

Man give me a break eye candy is what we want.....who gives a crap about whos girl it is....looks is what we are after dont twist up this post with beef... 2 and 1/2 cents.... no more no less.....

Have fun with the post if you want beef goto winn dixie...

me.

Guest Untouchablepurple

CIMG1370.jpg

she is hot

that girl is TOO HOT or lady she looks prettx old when u get CLOSE TO HER :o

Guest Electric Eel

Amen sista! I'm fat and happy with my life. Sure I work out and try to lose weight but i'm not going to kill myself over it. I think I have more substance then those 'hot' girls. I know both Michelle and Jen and they are very sweet girls, this is nothing against them, i'm talking about the others that think they are hot shit and deserve to get whatever they want.

Guest KONEIL

Amen sista! I'm fat and happy with my life. Sure I work out and try to lose weight but i'm not going to kill myself over it. I think I have more substance then those 'hot' girls. I know both Michelle and Jen and they are very sweet girls, this is nothing against them, i'm talking about the others that think they are hot shit and deserve to get whatever they want.

Right on! I think your Hot and you always look soo good Lee..."You look good and you wear it well!" :P 8) & I agree with the the fact about those bullshit girls that swear they are the shit... They are usually junkie crackheads and are that way because they will only be useful for being a sex object ... Because no good guy could deal with their bullshit! This is their way of coping! ha-ha acting like hot shit is their clever cover story! :'( Like artie would say! waaaa haha

Guest Darwin Castillo

2 kilos? :o

There's plenty of good looking girls at that party. You usually see me pointing my lens at them.

Pod, I see your taste in good women... ha ha ha

045.jpg

and Bling, this is Jen if ya still wondering... the one in white.

013.jpg

I have to say, you are one of the best looking people i know because you are ALWAYS happy. People forget that a smile, confidence, and a great attitude are the best accessories!

Guest coach

People tend to descrive anything with thick legs' date=' big booty Hot now in days. Or anything with a nice face, it just seems hard for me actually to find a chick you can call Hot now in days because everything girls have now in days is meant to be fake or to basically lie to us.

[/quote']I think maybe you're partying in the wrong place, man.

Guest coach

I have to say, you are one of the best looking people i know because you are ALWAYS happy. People forget that a smile, confidence, and a great attitude are the best accessories!

A very, very true statement.

Guest Electric Eel

Right on! I think your Hot and you always look soo good Lee..."You look good and you wear it well!" :P 8) & I agree with the the fact about those bullshit girls that swear they are the shit... They are usually junkie crackheads and are that way because they will only be useful for being a sex object ... Because no good guy could deal with their bullshit! This is their way of coping! ha-ha acting like hot shit is their clever cover story! :'( Like artie would say! waaaa haha

A very, very true statement.

Thanks guys, you all rock :-*

Man give me a break eye candy is what we want.....who gives a crap about whos girl it is....looks is what we are after dont twist up this post with beef... 2 and 1/2 cents.... no more no less.....

Have fun with the post if you want beef goto winn dixie...

me.

there's no beef or hating here, your starting something and i believe you should end it, that's all...you wouldn't like such thing to occur if it was ur girl

Guest Roxybella1

I was browsing through the forums and came across this one and saw my pic posted...lol...the one with michelle...thanks bling for the compliment :) but I hate that pic...lol...

I think all women are beautiful....regardless if you are fat or skinny...What truly matters is having a good heart and being a good person...

Jen, biz's girlfriend shes a sweetheart and michelle I dont know her too well but she seems like real cool down to earth person... ;)

Its all about living life and having fun! :-* I know life is not always happy...but you gotta try to make the best of it...ok..im gonna cry now :'(...lol...j/k :P