V. Barbarino

Hardest room to play in?  

1. 1. Hardest room to play in?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fez

Amika?....... I dont know, I just think that sitting VIP are in the middle is hideous...

i thought i was the only one that noticed that :o

Guest Devilicious

Amika?....... I dont know, I just think that sitting VIP are in the middle is hideous...

Na, that observation has been made more than a few times on here. I agree, dance floor should be bigger, VIP smaller :)

I voted main room of Space, because I think that's hardest across the board. However, I think different venues pose more challenging situations for different DJs and/or types of music.

Guest ROcKiNrOx

Na, that observation has been made more than a few times on here. I agree, dance floor should be bigger, VIP smaller :)

I voted main room of Space, because I think that's hardest across the board. However, I think different venues pose more challenging situations for different DJs and/or types of music.

You are so right about Amika...the vip is too big...you can only dance in a small space infront of the dj booth...or on the sides by the bars and everyone is there....so you get bumped on every second! but that sux because the place is cool and good music on Fridays and Sundays... :-\ :-\

Guest ROcKiNrOx

I dont think Space is hard! All the crackheads are there no matter what so theres always going to be people...lol :P..same goes to space on the patio...

Nocturnal is new...I been there a few times and Roland has done a great job...I seen a descent amount of people...but never seen it crowded...So it needs to be crowded! not like crazy crowded but more people then usual. So thats the only hard part...ohh and also needs like something to cover the sun shining in the dance floor...the heat and the humidity is terrible out there especially now in the summer...

Mansion is alright....I been there a couple of times on Saturdays but never been impressed with the music...I have asked others if they liike Mansion and everyone seems to have the same opinion...that its alright.

I wanted to mention this as well...I use to like Crobar alot...but now I dont like it much...When Cedric use to spin at Crobar...wow! those nights were out of control..He use to rock the vip room upstairs on Thursday and defitnetely rocked the main room on Saturdays...After Cedric left Crobar...I tried going back and no wayyy!!! it wasent the same..

but Mansion is my pick... ;)

Guest Darwin Castillo

From being place to place, Manson everytime that they have a good dj doesnt get packed. They need to get their dj's up to par.

Guest ROcKiNrOx

Club Deep

LOL....thats crazy! THAT CLUB SUCKS WITH OR WITHOUT PEOPLE...Its super ghetto....I think it should of closed down a long time ago!!! >:(:P

Hardest room to rock is Amika...

Affluent crowd who doesn't give a damm about cover charges and bottle prices, they will run for the hills if a dj fucks 2 tracks up, thus why most guest djs clear the place out at 230- 3am.... They are also more musicaly oriented than Mansion.

Space is pretty easy

crobar is a joke

Mansion is a joke

Space patio is not too easy, but not as hard as amika...

Noc patio is not too too hard, but harder than space's patio..

Guest james stratus

Club Deep

LOL....thats crazy! THAT CLUB SUCKS WITH OR WITHOUT PEOPLE...Its super ghetto....I think it should of closed down a long time ago!!! >:(:P

The ghetto goes to the ghetto, so that's why it is still open. I have never, and never will set foot in that place.

And my pick goes to Mansion because the regular crowd would just be confused if they heard good music in that club. :P

Guest ROcKiNrOx

Club Deep

The ghetto goes to the ghetto, so that's why it is still open. I have never, and never will set foot in that place.

And my pick goes to Mansion because the regular crowd would just be confused if they heard good music in that club. :P

lol....you are right about that! ;)

Guest Devilicious

mansion is a joke, i hate that place.

So what did you pick?

I thought this was about the venue itself, not the crowd. O well

Guest durrtylexx

mansion is a joke, i hate that place.

So what did you pick?

I thought this was about the venue itself, not the crowd. O well

I picked Space, I'm not a dj but it takes a pro to play there. SPace is all about the music. Space needs energy and a quality jock will feed the crowd. Crobar will come in 2nd and then both patio's that just my opinion..

The Amika crowd goes there to be seen, just like mansion, prive etc etc etc.

Guest defunes

I would think that Amika or Mansion are the hardest to play cause the crowd don't care about good music. I hate playing in a loungy place because you know that the people aren't there to dance. If they just go to get wasted and show off their new pair of ferragamos then it's a waste. I guess it's all a double edged sword. It's easy because you can do anything and they wont notice but I would think its hard to find your vibe.

Guest Fez

I would think that Amika or Mansion are the hardest to play cause the crowd don't care about good music. I hate playing in a loungy place because you know that the people aren't there to dance. If they just go to get wasted and show off their new pair of ferragamos then it's a waste. I guess it's all a double edged sword. It's easy because you can do anything and they wont notice but I would think its hard to find your vibe.

10 ppl in Miami wear Ferragamo ;)