Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dan Vidal (Pod) gets roughed up by Prince's security at Nocturnal..

V. Barbarino

Guest Justin Johnson

:o

Well, I hope pod purified himself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka afterwards.

Yeah, but Pod doesn't have the same figure as Appalonia... :P

Guest klubveteran

Prince partied at Noc then when he left he snapped a few photos of Prince outside on public property and was roughed up...

Dan, you should sue his ass!!!

word is the Ebay guy and the paypal guys were partying it up aswell..

so when is he going to post the pics?

:D

time to ring up us weekly, the star and all those supermarket check out lane celeb mags. 8)

prince just dont know he picked a fight with the entire CJ mob!

Guest Civs

that is some f@#$ed shit. why come out if you don't want to be photographed, especially when u r a star. stay home in you million dollar homes. these celebs should get off their high horse. f them all.

Guest Devilicious

fucked up, id swing that camera on their heads...im sure just one good swing would knock at least one out

I think Dan would be too concerned about the potential damage to his camera.....

Guest mursa

Heres one question ...

..where are all of Pods friends ?...shoot , with a guy as popular as him in the club scene , why aint nobody stick up for him ? :-\

Guest pod

Geez, I wake up and this happens? :)

Well, his bouncer buddy did shove me around, but it was a total diverson, enough for the purple one to get into his limo and speed off.

Oh and mursa, this was outside, my friends were there, but this incident was all over in about ten seconds. I'll give Prince's bouncer this, he was good in the sense that he really wasn't aiming to crush my windpipe, but enough to distract me for the getaway.

My gear is ok, I went inside and partied with Biz, Rocky, Roland, Dade, Mr. Eddie Smith, the Sound Investment crew, and everyone else.

8)

Guest mursa

Well, his bouncer buddy did shove me around, but it was a total diverson, enough for the purple one to get into his limo and speed off.

Oh and mursa, this was outside, my friends were there, but this incident was all over in about ten seconds. I'll give Prince's bouncer this, he was good in the sense that he really wasn't aiming to crush my windpipe, but enough to distract me for the getaway.

My gear is ok, I went inside and partied with Biz, Rocky, Roland, Dade, Mr. Eddie Smith, the Sound Investment crew, and everyone else.

8)

thanx for the clasification

8)

thanx for the clasification

Did you mean "clarification"?

Guest klubveteran

8)

WHAT!

you didnt get his pic?

what kind of paparazzi are you? ::)

Pfffffftttt

;D

Guest Seb

:o

Well, I hope pod purified himself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka afterwards.

where do I know that from? ???