Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rollin with family

dede

has anyone rolled with their family? me and my girl did it with her brother his wife, her other brother, and her cousin at the beach. it was great fun and we were very comfortable with eachother. then we did it with my sister, her boyfriend, my brother, 3 cousins and some friends. we had the greatest time ever and it was such a relaxed atmosphere. i recommend it (but only if all family experiments with drugs anyway, don't prey on the young) it really was a tight experience. Next step-my mother, no but seriously, has anybody done this shit with their parents

WOW, well thats the first time i've heard something like that!! ARE U FOR REAL??????

so what, did u and your family just get together one nite for an evening of family bonding or something!! who's idea was it?

well, anyway, back to your question, no i have never ever done drugs w/ my family and do not intend to at all!!!

------------------

DANCE LIKE NOBODY'S WATCHING.....

-------------------------

clubchick20@hotmail.com

we all discovered e on our own, we could get some baum shit we all said why not? i'm the oldest in my fam, my younger siblings already tried it, but i was still the instigator, me , my brother, and sister, oh hell mine and my girlfriend's families are both wild as hell. so you put all those nuts together and..........once again its on- but for real we all have mad love for eacthother

I've never been terribly close with the majority of my family, so I hold my friends in VERY high places.

I have a group of about 15 that are known as "the family". Very literally, we love each other like fam, and always will. We roll together almost every weekend, and it's always a fantastic experience.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rolled with my boyfriend and his two female cousins and their boyfriends. Our ages ranged from 18 - 27. It was really nice to be around family because my boyfriends two cousins are like sisters to me. His older cousin was my roomate in collage and we've known each other for ever. Rolling with them is great because there's no jealousy when we get close with someone else other than our better halves, be it female or male because we're all family.

I have rolled with my wife, my twin brother and his girlfriend, my wifes sister and her cousins. It's been kewl cuz we were able to let the newbies know what to expect. The 1st time I dropped my twin told me what to expect, which was kewl cuz i got really paranoid. The sis-n-law was really apprehensive the 1st time cuz her hubby is a cop. So we all took her out and had her drop. She was flyin' all night then came back to our house and tried to get some sleep. Now she looks for excuses to tell him that she wants to come over. So the family thing is kewl

A couple years ago I convinced my conservative parents that smoking pot really has benefits and sent them some chronic from Oregon where I was living at the time. Later they came to visit me living in colorado and we took bong hits together. It was quite a bonding moment for me. I don't think they will ever try other drugs they are too scared because of all the bullshit they listen to coming from our government.