When your Soulmate comes along....

Guest vaughan

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vaughan

WOW :o

We are VERY appreciative of everyone's kind words and wishes! To the ones we know, we can't wait to see you again, and those we don't, we look forward to meeting you!!!

You guys are awesome and even though you all have monitor tans... we luv ya!

We will be celebrating TWO amazing announcement this Saturday @ Blue... Our marriage and Sheldon's engagement to his lovely girlfriend, Rafiah!!! Toast at midnight!!!

Guest djjoncowan

to one of my oldest friends in south florida... we've been through thick and thin bro... generic soul, shampoo, kuta's(lol) - anyways I love you like a brother and wish you nothing but the best.... congatulations and just for good luck someone better bust out the beads and maybe even the mist! congrats again! 8)

Jon

Guest lyrik

Peep the new screename ;)

Whats happening Mrs.!

Even in jeans you two looked supa duper hot! Nice wedding pics you two. Many happy happy times ahead...so like I said on the lust board...**cough**..kids..**cough**

When do we see little verns and nicoles running around with headphones on?

Guest aquabooty1078

I obviously never get tired of reading this thread.. So I'm keepin it around.. lol

I can't wait to see everyone on Saturday night.. I know it's gonna be INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest aquabooty1078

Congratulations to the both of you...best of luck!!! :)

That's pretty cool of you.. thanks alot! ;)

Guest vaughan

Congratulations to the both of you...best of luck!!! :)

Thanks Ray! I truly appreciate that and it does mean a lot! You're a true gentleman! :)

Guest Devilicious

I'm so happy to hear such amazing news! Big *CONGRATS* to you both, who have been so kind each and every time I see you. Your happiness shines through and is utterly contagious. Hearing beautiful stories such as yours renews my faith in love. No one deserves it more than you!

:-*

~T