Clubplanet Nightlife Community

1st time on E white pill had 8 on it. was I ripped off?

So I pay good money and take e for the first time. I was a fat white pill with an 8 on it. I felt groovy for about 30 minutes. Did I get ripped off? My thought was lsd is a lot cheaper + more fun. Should I give e another chance? lots of kids tell me its fun.

Usually, when you only feel something for 30 min its either your seratonin is depleted from too much use or like guido said it can be other substances. Also if you are on Prozac or any other MAO inhibitors you wont really feel anything either. If youre not only any of these, you probably just got ripped off. A lot of time fake pills contain ephedrine and norepherine which I believe are cough suppressants or something of that sort. Caffeine and over-counter-painkillers or also common. My advice to you would to get a reliable connection, maybe someone from u know or from their connection. Personally, I never buy any E from someone I dont know. Its just not worth getting ripped off. E is exactly was it is, ecstasy. I have done lsd a lot before and after using E it really doesnt compare. If you really like LSD though I suggest you try "candyflipping." If you dont know what that is, its when you take E and LSD . Its also known as "XLing." If you do candyflip I suggest you take half the dose of LSD that you normally take. I hope this information has helped you.

mr.sick

------------------

"Life is but a dream

within a dream"

Sorry, kid, but it sounds like you got ripped.

The E that we've been getting in this area isn't the best, but it's still good. We're getting 3-4 hour rolls on it, and they've all been good ones. Not too dopey or anything.

If anyone tells you that there's a way to test without a kit, they're yanking your chain. E should have a sour taste to it, but I've had nearly the same taste from other pills as well. If you've been drinking, forget about tasting a difference. Head to www.dancesafe.org and grab a testing kit. It's -well- worth your cash.

Better luck the next time. Don't let it get you down. Make sure to drop a 5-htp or two throughout the week, too, to help raise those seratonin levels. I just grabbed some from www.5htpdirect.com and it's great stuff.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• 2 weeks later...