Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oscar G reviews...

V. Barbarino

Only wanted to see him open the room up, thats my favorite part when he spins. It takes such talent and knowlege and experience to do it right... After hearing the opening I didn't need anymore...

Ralphie Rosario's touch me over fly life then later on celeda music is the answer.. What the fuck more could you want??

OG IS THE MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

HE'S CLEARLY THE #2 dj in the world...

Space had such a NYC feel to it, I was really digging the whole thing...

Tsettos next week, then OG again.. woot!!!!!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you ended up going nick... i was just too tired from the hectic week at work.

Next time you should hear OG turn it out late or even close the room....byond siiick ;D

anyone can close a room, but few if any these days can open a room.... he's the only dj that plays space that opens and closes and that is old school thus the opening set is rare and is oh so much fun....

Guest ramon

great set .. some classics and some future classics im sure .. i need to hear the opening set .. maybe the 13th. :)

saleen was home as i walking in *lol*

angello and ingrosso mix of say hello

sultan mix of money for nothing by deep dish

dirty filthy

loads of acapellas layered over stuff

depeche mode - strangelove (remix/re-edit)

sweet dreams

tune of the night was whatever the fuck that some lovin remix was as i was walking in at 3am

great set .. some classics and some future classics im sure .. i need to hear the opening set .. maybe the 13th. :)

saleen was home as i walking in *lol*

angello and ingrosso mix of say hello

sultan mix of money for nothing by deep dish

dirty filthy

loads of acapellas layered over stuff

depeche mode - strangelove (remix/re-edit)

sweet dreams

tune of the night was whatever the fuck that some lovin remix was as i was walking in at 3am

missing the opening set is dumb... Ask og for yourself, it's the best part of the night..

Guest ramon

yeah i know .. opening a room is magic .. i was there for classics night as early as i could get there and it was fuckin dope .. people still tell me about that night .. i missed the adonis record, but oh well. :)

i'll be there early on the 13th .. ;)

loads of folks came by even that lamer digital7

Guest ramon

few more records i remembered

free your mind (oscar g mix)

murk miami heat remix of lee coombs shiver

i swore i heard teh flashdance guitar used over another record too.

yeah i know .. opening a room is magic .. i was there for classics night as early as i could get there and it was fuckin dope .. people still tell me about that night .. i missed the adonis record, but oh well. :)

i'll be there early on the 13th .. ;)

loads of folks came by even that lamer digital7

LOL did he still have on his cowboy hat lol he had it at blue :P

Guest klit

Headed to space after yage last night around 4 or so and damn Oscar G was just out of control. The music was amazing last night and Oscar G again shows he isnt just the best local dj but definately right up there as one of the best djs period. Great work OG and can't wait till next time he is on that time of the month again.

As for the changes, the main room has a much better look and feel to it now but I prefered the way upstairs used to be. Liked looking down into the main room from upstairs.

Guest Damon7278

Why is review different on TA then it is on here, and plus this is miami, not new york, everything is different, u have to realize this and even in new york, they dont like jersey trash like u, and bobba lou, stop kissing ass soo much thats bling's job

Glad you ended up going nick... i was just too tired from the hectic week at work.

Next time you should hear OG turn it out late or even close the room....byond siiick ;D

anyone can close a room, but few if any these days can open a room.... he's the only dj that plays space that opens and closes and that is old school thus the opening set is rare and is oh so much fun....

how would you know how anyone closes a room? your home in bed at 4am.. relax tiger... ::)

Guest web_norah
HE'S CLEARLY THE #2 dj in the world...

whos #1 ?

Morillo...

your #1 had everyone working for him, except his tour manager Mike, just quit or resign in the last four weeks.

Guest davidorth

im sure Oscar was feeling the "new" room a lot better this time .. good times !

ps. when is the next Live @ Space CD coming ?

not happening...

oscar's new comp comes out in sept. it's not a live @ space.

it is a two cd comp...

it's sick!